MsFuzzybear69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ari you are an awesome writer!!!!

Please add me to your pm  list...
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ari,when u r going update? We r waitng yaar.
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonkmh

Ari,when u r going update? We r waitng yaar.

i havent thought f how to continue next part yet...will do it soon...might update an epi today😛
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
as promised.. herez the next part..😊 this time a bumper update.. enjoy!!

In the aftermath of Arohi's decision to move to Arjun's house, her parents decided that she had acted most foolishly and that they will go and bring her back home, kicking and screaming. They are just about to leave when:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk5tWa0aq48[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oIIC_u_GMI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5MsQ6PmTgo[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlOuA4bYoKc[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ip3EZ2zt6M[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytkHsuL6xRk[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7Yg0O4nKYQ[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by --Ari-- - 12 years ago
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ari...nice update!!!...🤣..🤣..🤣..
Muh dikhayi of arohi...🤣..🤣..🤣...i loved that!!🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update ari.. the videos give us our arjuhi moments as well as take your story forward.. so Rajvir's investigation will be dealt differently than the show!! Can't wait to see how you deal with Gauri and her big bad secret. Good work fauji.. 👏
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Nafrat ke phere!?!?!They had just taken nafrat ke phere...how far had arjun and arohi come from the moments when they couldnt give a rest to thinking kitani mohabbat hai...the moon was witness to their love blooming be it in the jungle or in sarhali and today it had witnessed their nafrat ke phere...One thing people who saw them could say with conviction...dekha falak dkehi zameen koi nahi insa kahi...

~Raat Akeli Hai~

Arjun was sloshed...he had drunk so much...he was a stone to the whole world...but when it came to arohi it affected him so badly...her being in the house,her bugging his family,her muh dikhayi...whatever it might be it was always about her and he knew it would always be about her aswell...Today it had all gotten to arjun...he had drank to the max of it...and he was so exhausted with the intense feelings of hatred added to it the nafrat ke phere that he collapsed to the ground unable to take in any more...Arohi was so lost and dazed by what had just hit her that till 5-10 minutes she didnt even notice that arjun was on the ground...and finally when she came to her senses and saw him like that she rushed to him on impulse to help him up when realisation struck her that they were enemies...she was getting up and leaving from that place when her hand fell on his forehead...he was so hot...[hot as in temperature here not the looks for all those besharms who thought otherwise😉😆]Arohi couldnt just leave him there he was running a high fever and it could get more worse in the cold out there... *even though hes my enemyinsaniat bhi koi cheez hoti hai* Arohi justified to herself and picked arjun up making him stand on his feet put one of his arms around her neck she put her hand around his waist and carried most of his weight herself and with great difficulty finally reached their room...She literally threw him on the bed unable to carry him any more forward...

Kitna bhari hai yeh...pata nahi kya khata hai yeh pagal admi...meri galiyo ke siva she added with a smirk

As soon as she deposited arjun on the bed she sat on other side...she brought some wet wipes and started putting them on his forehead one after the other and also covered him with a blanket... *Agar uski tabiyat kharab rahi toh mein use badla aur divorce kaise karoongi* arohi assured so as to avoid the confrontation with herself...

She looked at him lost in herself...Jungle mein,sarhali ke raste mein hum itne door hoke bhi kitne paas the aur aaj hum itne paas hoke bhi kitne door hai...arjun tumhe mujhse jhoot nahi bolna chaiye tha...actually tumhe meri zindagi mein ana hi nahi chaiye tha...tumne jo meri family aur mere saath kiya mein tumhe uske liye kabhi maaf nahi karoongi...kabhi nahi...i hate you arjun singhania...i hate you more than anything else...i hate you for coming in my life...i hate you for making me fall in love with you...but more than anything else i hate you for still making me love you and care for you when i should be hating you...i wish i had never met you...

Arohi took a curtain divided the bed with it and somehow fell asleep...arjun though unconscious all he could think of was her

But still both though loving each other beyond words would tell themselves only one thing that they hated each other...its true that when a lie is told a thousand times the heart starts believing it to be the truth...maybe thats why arjun and arohi had started on this path to hatred and seperation despite so much love between them...and the distances were ever increasing between them...

Milke bichad jate hai,
Jis tarah do raste nayi manzil ki taraf,
Ankhon mein reh jati hain,
umar bhar ke waste,
tadapti... tadap...
Pyar who zakhm hai jo bhare na kabhie,
Marke bhi khatam hota nahi yeh safar,
Kaise kahein hame kitni mohabbat hai,
Kitni mohabbat hai...
Kaise kahein hame kitni mohabbat hai,
Kitni mohabbt hai...

~The beginning of the investigation~

At the alhuwalia mansion Rajveer was trying to put his non-existent brains to some use by starting investigating as to how rashis accident happened...he had questioned everyone present in the ceremony but no one had seen anything suspicious...one moment arohi,gauri and rashi were talking near the steps and the next rashi had fallen down...it was a dead end he had to put more pressure on his brains...he had to crack this...his best friend his arohi was blamed and punished for this he would find out who was responsible for this and he would make em pay

~The not so bad morning~

The sun was up and it filled the whole of arjun and arohi's room with sun light [construct a window in arjun arohi's room if there isnt one already cause even the sun wants to see our arjun and arohi🤣] It awoke arjun and arohi with its warm bright rays filling the dark room with light as though indicating it was a brighter day and the dark night of their life had passed...

Arjun woke up first and had a smile when he saw through the curtain that arohi was beside him...she looked so peaceful when she was asleep it reminded him of the time they were back in sarhali...then she opened her eyes and he snapped out of it...

Tum abhi tak yahi ho pagal satki hui ladki ...tumhe mene yaha se chale jane ko kaha tha na

Tum criminal ho iska matlab yeh nahi ke tum manners bhul jao...subah subah gud morning kehte hai dear husband

Tumhare saath hote hue morning good kaise ho sakti hai?Bad morning

Tumhara muh dekh ke shuruwat ki hai meri toh bad morning hi hui

Tum...

Tum what haan??yeh apni khali dhamkiyan kisi aur ko jake sunana arohi ahluwalia kiseese darti nahi

Tumse toh baat karna hi bekaar hai

Arjun leaves the room frustrated...Arohi takes out a dress of hers and goes to the washroom to take a shower and get dressed...it another day in the singhania mansion...another fight...another issue...this was going to be a long long long stay thought arohi...god knows when she would get rid of these people and go back to her home...Her day here which started with a bad morning she was sure it would end with an awful night...

Hate was the emotion that was filled in them inside out...anger was what they were showing day in day out...but at the end of the day we hate the ones we love we are angry on the ones we care for and we would rather spend 100 bad mornings with the ones we love rather than have the time of our life with someone else...but right now arjun and arohi were blinded by their misunderstandings,hate and love once the clouds of those misunderstandings would move away from over their love they would once again realise and tell each other ke kitani mohabbat hai😳

arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res...btw..i didnt receive a pm for this one nd the last one??

------------------------------------------

wow...ari bful update!!..i m falling in love with ur FF now!!😆Edited by arjuhi4eva - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
your writing is so classy...it gives an all new dimension to the scenes...it gives kmh2 the kmh1 feel! i love it!! please do continue :):)
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: arjuhi4eva

Res...btw..i didnt receive a pm for this one nd the last one??

because u nalayak are faster than my pm speed 🤣 n as for the epi update dont even ask about it 🤣