If Anant gets engaged...

poojdc87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone!! I've been reading everyone's posts on the Navya forum, but this is my first time writing!

I've been thinking about the news about Renuka's unhappy marriage and what it means for Navya. Obviously she'll be very sympathetic towards her own sister, more so than to her brother-in-law. I really think this will influence her in her own relationship with Anant. 

If Anant does get engaged, I can't see Navya willing to be the "other woman", especially after seeing how unhappy Renu is. What do you all think? Navya seems too nice to be able to hurt Shagun, even if she has feelings for Anant.

- Pooja

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bccl thumbnail
Nahin, don't even think on those lines. While will Navya even think of being the 'other woman' . She has too much self respect for that. And if you notice,she is still a college student, too early to be the 'other woman' (if you know what I mean).
To get Nayva, Anant will have to break all ties with Shagun, and declare himself to be in love with Navya.!
poojdc87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Oh no, I didn't mean to say Navya's thinking about having an affair. To me, you can intrude on a relationship emotionally, and we know Anant and Navya have already gotten close. 

I think Anant will have to work extra hard to convince Navya they belong together if he does go through with the engagement. She will be very sympathetic towards Shagun because of Renuka. Navya doesn't know that Shagun and Rama are scheming too, if that's an excuse to break an engagement.

- Pooja
Edited by poojdc87 - 12 years ago
pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: poojdc87

Oh no, I didn't mean to say Navya's thinking about having an affair. To me, you can intrude on a relationship emotionally, and we know Anant and Navya have already gotten close. 

I think Anant will have to work extra hard to convince Navya they belong together if he does go through with the engagement. She will be very sympathetic towards Shagun because of Renuka. Navya doesn't know that Shagun and Rama are scheming too, if that's an excuse to break an engagement.

- Pooja

i agree with you, navya is too nice. and anant will have to convince her alot before he can manage to get her on! she wont eve think about anant after he gets engaged to shagun, and yeah i agre with the renuka part too..good thinking 😊

-prabh
Licyabhingya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah u r right... anant will have a tough time to woo back navya after his engagement...
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice topic...i agree with u...
navya is very nice girl and she will never take someone else's rights..

but i think the current behavior of anant will cause a major drift in their relationship...

even after some days when anant will realize that he can't live without navya or he is irrevocably in love with her...it will take lot of effort to get navya's trust back...

he started all this mousy things during picnic ...their is no understanding between them ...navya don't know anything about him or his family ...

and if look from navay's point of view he was just doing some time pass and was not at all serious...we know the real reason but navya have no idea about his family...

supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojdc87

- Pooja

Hi pooja, i just loved the way u said it..."emotionally intruding on a relationship"...very true...thats exactly what i was looking for to put my thots into words...getting Ananth engaged to shagun to make him realise the importance of navya is stupidity on the part of cvs...who cant think of anything more innovative than the cliched breakups n remarriages of hindi soaps!! if he ever feels navya is the most important thing in his life n breaks his engagement with shagun to get navya back, then ananth is going from the frying pan to the fire!! for navi is sure going to be more concerned abt shagun's feelings than ananth's n her role in messing it...esp after she wud probably see renuka going thru the turmoil...n shagun is ananths bhabhis sister...in joint n orthodox familiies like ananth's, these relationships r big n u need to face them often...so its going to be tough for her too...ananth sure will have to go thru hell to get to heaven...winning navya's love!
Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it won't go like that...
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
evn m vry confused abt dis...navya ko pata chalega abt anant's engagement...how vl she react...anant is her 1st luv...god...she vl b heart broken...
smitasmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All I can hope is some very rich and handsome guy comes into Anants family ...some dur ka risthedar  and this Shagun falls for him , or runs away with him or Bhabi thinks it as a better deal than Sant-Anant and breaks the engagement  and runs after the new guy for Shagun.😉