stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It is sad to see that the great modi families kids who have been married for abt a year and none ..not a single on of them consummated the marriage.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
they will consumate dear just wait and watch
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One year is to long for and relationship and not to fall in love or have any loving feelings between them it does not take a year to know how you feel about some one.

Ahem didn't want to marrie Gopi as he was in love with Anita.
Why havn't R&J consumted what is there problem Jiger has done every thing for Rashi he loves her adores  her worships the ground she walk on.

Thamanna85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We know why Gopi and Ahem have not consumated the marriage, but Jigar and Rashi is a little confusing. They get along fine (when Rashi is not been a bitch), i think there's a certain reason for her been so distance with Jigar. It's not going to come out now, When we hate her so much it's going to come out that something happened in her past and that is why she is the way she is, this will then make us forget all her deeds and make us feel sorry for her.

Or maybe i'v been watching too much Eastenders and Hollyoaks.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tomonna

We know why Gopi and Ahem have not consumated the marriage, but Jigar and Rashi is a little confusing. They get along fine (when Rashi is not been a bitch), i think there's a certain reason for her been so distance with Jigar. It's not going to come out now, When we hate her so much it's going to come out that something happened in her past and that is why she is the way she is, this will then make us forget all her deeds and make us feel sorry for her.

Or maybe i'v been watching too much Eastenders and Hollyoaks.

Good idea tomonna, but yes, to westernised a concept, or maybe the world is changing and even in India the writers will think of putting this across too, rather then what they have been sticking to, she cares for money number 1 and as her husband isn't the first son who has the control of the money she doesn't want to know.
Thamanna85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Good idea tomonna, but yes, to westernised a concept, or maybe the world is changing and even in India the writers will think of putting this across too, rather then what they have been sticking to, she cares for money number 1 and as her husband isn't the first son who has the control of the money she doesn't want to know.

So what she going to do next, get rid of Gopi do some khalakari to dump Jigar and then marry Ahem. OMG imagine that. Mother and Daughter would have to do something BIG. They would have to involve pundits and birth charts saying the sisters married the wrong brother. Now i'm getting carried away, going in to the future like Acchus.😊 Edited by tomonna - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tomonna

So what she going to do next, get rid of Gopi do some khalakari to dump Jigar and then marry Ahem. OMG imagine that. Mother and Daughter would have to do something BIG. They would have to involve pundits and birth charts saying the sisters married the wrong brother. Now i'm getting carried away, going in to the future like Acchus.😊

She hasn't thought ahead yet, but I think the plan is to get rid of Gopi and as Aham's a workaholic he will work himself off to an early grave or he will marry an educated girl who she will get rid off with a scandal like she did Sonal so maybe as you say she will pretend to the eyes of the intended spouse that Aham and her are closer than they should be getting rid of the other girl, but we all know Kokila isn't goint to let it all happen, Gopi isn't going to leave.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
one nice idea give some tablet which produce lust to aham and then locked them inside the room. what an idea Edited by shobi12500 - 12 years ago