Fan Fictions

AR ff CS on page 7 27/5

iceprincess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guy my name is Hirra most of you all might know me from othe fan fiction LOVE WALKED IN...I know that I should update that ff soon but don't worry.. I am planning to update it soon but  I had this idea in my head for a long time now and I wanted to share it with you all... hope you like it and comment... It's up to you all to tell me if I should continue it or not... ðŸ˜ƒ  

Introduction

Live is happiness, filled with fun loving people. For me this is 100% true. I have lived my life with the coolest parent, the handsome brothers, a sexy nani, a hip and happening dadi, the friend you would die to have and the neighbor you have dreamed of having.

But in all this there is one person that I have to be careful with that is the one and only Armaan Malik. He has been a fianc from the day I stepped in the world; from the day I took my first breathe. He was only 3 years old playing with his toys and with his brother and my brothers, when he was declared my husband to be. I think that I would be about a second old when this all happened. But there is a whole background to why we were declared to be husband and wife of each other.

Well the story is of my Great grandfather and Armaan's Great grandfather. There were the best of friends. They started their business together and did everything together. Everyone admired the friendship that they share and they wished to have a friend like our Great grand fathers had. One day they got the idea to make their friend ship in to a relationship. But to their luck, they both have one son, no daughters.  Those son are the grandfathers of my and Armaan. Now our Grandfathers are the best of friends they build two houses or should I say a mansions right next door to each other and they are connect with a pathway in the middle. I love my house aka mansions but now back to the story. They were to fulfill the dream of my great grandfather of the relationship making and my grandfather couldn't do it because non-had a daughter only sons. Sons you know something my family is filled with boys' aka sons. I hate them all passive little jerks. Well back to the story, now it is our parent true to fulfill the dream of our great grand fathers and that is where Armaan and I come in. I am the only daughter ad he is the younger son. So baat toh paki hai yaar. Now only the baarat will come and take the bride away. But I'm not going to go so easily, there has to be some bets and rules only then I will go and marry the great Armaan Malik.

So I Riddhima Gupta, am on my journey in life to make my dreams come true by marrying the great Armaan Malik and to became a pro dancing star, (which you will find out in the story). Hope you come for a ride. In the world of love and the family fill with boys and only one girl which is me, myself and I. 

link to my other ff: 

Love Walked In

ps i have no idea what to name it.. if you have an idea do let me now about it... 

Index

Introduction: above 

Character Sketch: page 7

Part 1: coming soon😊

Edited by iceprincess101 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firstly! yay first comment! YAYYY

omg this seems sooo super amazing! do keep me on the pm list and update super soon!

as for the title...

um expected marriage
or shaadi ka expectation?
Edited by ammy_ka_ashu - 12 years ago
iceprincess101 thumbnail
 If you want pm plz press like...
iceprincess101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammy_ka_ashu

firstly! yay first comment! YAYYY

omg this seems sooo super amazing! do keep me on the pm list and update super soon!

as for the title...

um expected marriage
or shaadi ka expectation?

hey thanks ashu.. will add you to the pm list... and nice titles will keep in mind... ðŸ˜Š
Simmy003 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Res!

Never mind, I'm editing right now :) I love your story already!!! AR declared as hubby and wifeyy ever since they were born!!! That's so cutee! <3 Can't wait to read moree, tank youu for the pm! 
Edited by Simmy003 - 12 years ago
Chocolate... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
cool concept
looking forward to it
ooh or living up to the expected

or 

making it work

or 

ah idk LOL

u have anythiing in mind?

mic_meenu thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nyc... really curious as to how it turns out...
do pm...

araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
looks interesting. Waiting to read more
Stupidcupid1234 thumbnail
Continue soon
N pm me