peachesandcream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't unerstand Nivi's strange obsession with Divya.  I did not notice anything unusual in  their relationship.  Why would any person give up so much for another in this way.  Now Nivi has transferred her obsession and sacrificial stance to DD's daughter.  There are so many people around Nivi who truly care for her , why is she not obsessed with them. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think someone mention in one of the post that Nivi cares for people who care damn about her.
Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dweeta is a "Project" for Nivi and she wants to prove HL that her claims are wrong that Nivi can't love Dweeta as much as DD would have. If this is not true then why on earth would she refused to have her own kids? Because then she won't be able to concentrate on her "JOB" on proving HL wrong.. Don't working women feel this way when they have a job and hold off on having kids because they feel they won't be able to give enough time and attention to their Kid due to their job? Her act is no longer a sacrifice.. It's simply a project.. All Nivi did her entire life is to screw with people emotions, their love and their feelings. First it was Sid, then Divya, then Viren and now Dweeta. I think Nivi will rest in peace only after she makes the life of people who love her a living hell.

Her one statement that made me laugh so hard "Di Dweeta ki zimmedari mujhe de gayi hai".. When did this happen? The last time I remember Divya wanted Nivi to stay away from Dweeta. So where did she get this idea that Divya wanted her to take Dweeta's responsibilities is still a mystery for me. The 2nd statement that made me laugh was when Nivi said to Viren "Ab Dweeta is hamari sab kuch hai".. Uuh hello Nivi.. Sid is Dweeta's dad and he is still alive. If someone who can take a decision of who Dweeta's responsibilities should go is Sid.. and as far as I remember he hasn't asked Nivi or Viren to take up Dweeta's responsibilities. So here Nivi goes again is poking her damn nose in other's business when she totally is not required to but she will keep doing it until someone's life is screwed to hell..
radhart thumbnail
Originally posted by: Honey_berries

Dweeta is a "Project" for Nivi and she wants to prove HL that her claims are wrong that Nivi can't love Dweeta as much as DD would have. If this is not true then why on earth would she refused to have her own kids? Because then she won't be able to concentrate on her "JOB" on proving HL wrong.. Don't working women feel this way when they have a job and hold off on having kids because they feel they won't be able to give enough time and attention to their Kid due to their job? Her act is no longer a sacrifice.. It's simply a project.. All Nivi did her entire life is to screw with people emotions, their love and their feelings. First it was Sid, then Divya, then Viren and now Dweeta. I think Nivi will rest in peace only after she makes the life of people who love her a living hell.

Her one statement that made me laugh so hard "Di Dweeta ki zimmedari mujhe de gayi hai".. When did this happen? The last time I remember Divya wanted Nivi to stay away from Dweeta. So where did she get this idea that Divya wanted her to take Dweeta's responsibilities is still a mystery for me. The 2nd statement that made me laugh was when Nivi said to Viren "Ab Dweeta is hamari sab kuch hai".. Uuh hello Nivi.. Sid is Dweeta's dad and he is still alive. If someone who can take a decision of who Dweeta's responsibilities should go is Sid.. and as far as I remember he hasn't asked Nivi or Viren to take up Dweeta's responsibilities. So here Nivi goes again is poking her damn nose in other's business when she totally is not required to but she will keep doing it until someone's life is screwed to hell..

Nivi's life is screwed thanks to CC. I think Nivi is telling the soods hell with you😆! She could be punishing or after the entire Soods for her unhappiness.But I understands and I like your points. Siddharth is the father but she is making all this decision with out him.
ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
we don't care who care us...