India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Navya's Future (Page 2)

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
yes what u say is true...navya has a lovely family...her parents r more friends to her ...u cud see he difference in expressions when both navya n ananth spoke to their parents n grandpa...navya was ok but ananth was dead scared...i hope navya does not break the trust placed in her by her parents...her grandma has already challenged her dad that both ur daughters wud bring u shame...i want navya to prove her wrong...n if her love is true, it has to come back to her not she going after it as she did being bekaboo...

anyways i just dont want to see her married to anyone as of now...shes too young for the saas-bahu n seva dramas...i'd love to see her grow in her favo subject..computers n make a great career...remain single for a while n stand by her sis during her tough times...i dont want her pining for ananth for long if hes going to get engaged for his family sake...but i hate this triangle stuff that most soaps create for trps without having any logic...ananth has much better to do in life than get engaged to anyone...hes still a kid...

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepti18

I donno whether Navya and Anant are going to be together as of now seeing the precap and the article about anant getting engaged/ married to Shagun. But may be we will see a new navya emerging after sometime from now (though she may go through the pain of being separated from Anant,she wouldn't tell her pain/feelings to anyone  her friends/parents/Renuka(based on the nature of Navya)).

Here i would like  the CV's to show the  transformation of Navya in becoming confident ,independent , responsible and more mature. i.e. She would be in a phase where she can't tell about Anant to anyone (Parents/Renuka/Appy & Ritz) but has to come out of it. As per the article she would be even
caught with her family issues ( Renuka). But she would gradually start suppressing those feelings towards Anant from the Love, Support & Encouragement she gets from her parents ( even though they donno about it) and would transform herself in becoming an independent girl and setting an example to others in the society.

Well Anant can backout for his family... But Navya's family will be her pillar & support for the Nayi Soch Nayi Dhadkan Navya.

Waiting for comments...

agree wit u...

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
i agree 2 u...i wud luv 2 c navya in a new avatar...
pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Maybe but hope soEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index