Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Halla bol #2 TOPIC CLOSED (Page 43)

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 91534

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

Baba has replaced paul baba...and people there will surely go mad over baba seeing his hottness.. ROFL
Baba ko dekha hai aap ney? LOL how do u know Baba is hot...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bebo13Mehra23sawaira--sunshine--

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 21588

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by anurag24t

Our prediction baba has gone 2 london 4 a concert... ROFL
aww prediction Baba k paas bada maal hai...LOL
who are Baba's listners?LOL if m not wrong ppl there don't watch PKYEK and don't believe on prediction thingsLOL
Plz don't send him to UK warna main India aajaungiROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--romaila

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Joined: 19 October 2010
Posts: 21388

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

junior yeh baba k patshaaley ka adress
 

Boss i have seen that long ago but that day i ws busy but i had clicked like and dat ghutney thing was damn funnyROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 91534

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Halla Bol !
Misssin' Abhay and Abhay and Abhay !

Abhay has left a msg for u...Big smile
"Sadaf dear i know hoe much tum mujhey miss u...LOL i'll wapis aoonga soonLOL wait mera and only meraLOL don't fall for kissi aur koLOL"
 
HelloSmile


Awww sho Chweet   .. Abhay i'm sirf tumhari .. None koi tumhari plaCe can lesakta Embarrassed
Buahaha i'm *Laughin'* On my Own Busted English ! LOLLOLLOL
n enjoying typing tutti putti angreziLOL
" O dear Sadaf...i was expecting aisa msg from uLOL i know u mera wait kregeeLOL whole world can bhula me but u kabhi nahi...LOL"
 
we are mad sadaf...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Bebo13Mehra23sawairaDark-Hues--sunshine--

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 91534

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by anurag24t

Our prediction baba has gone 2 london 4 a concert... ROFL
aww prediction Baba k paas bada maal hai...LOL
who are Baba's listners?LOL if m not wrong ppl there don't watch PKYEK and don't believe on prediction thingsLOL
Plz don't send him to UK warna main India aajaungiROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ohhh Archu Baba k saath dance krna..."dhik chana dhik chana" song peLOL
He'll/she'll lobbe dancing wid u...who knows u may fall for Baba...aaanh haaan not like thatWink...bus kro Baba buss Baba type fallingROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bebo13Mehra23sawaira--sunshine--

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 91534

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by romaila

junior yeh baba k patshaaley ka adress
 

Boss i have seen that long ago but that day i ws busy but i had clicked like and dat ghutney thing was damn funnyROFLROFLROFL
that one was copied from news paperLOL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Bebo13Mehra23sawaira--sunshine--OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 21588

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

ohhh Archu Baba k saath dance krna..."dhik chana dhik chana" song peLOL
He'll/she'll lobbe dancing wid u...who knows u may fall for Baba...aaanh haaan not like thatWink...bus kro Baba buss Baba type fallingROFL
Romi I only dance with sid as I m only for sidROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL so u can dance with baba along with ur IF khabrooROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--romaila

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Joined: 11 October 2007
Posts: 19376

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Halla Bol !
Misssin' Abhay and Abhay and Abhay !

Abhay has left a msg for u...Big smile
"Sadaf dear i know hoe much tum mujhey miss u...LOL i'll wapis aoonga soonLOL wait mera and only meraLOL don't fall for kissi aur koLOL"
 
HelloSmile


Awww sho Chweet   .. Abhay i'm sirf tumhari .. None koi tumhari plaCe can lesakta Embarrassed
Buahaha i'm *Laughin'* On my Own Busted English ! LOLLOLLOL
n enjoying typing tutti putti angreziLOL
" O dear Sadaf...i was expecting aisa msg from uLOL i know u mera wait kregeeLOL whole world can bhula me but u kabhi nahi...LOL"
 
we are mad sadaf...LOL


I'll kabhi nahin fo'get tumhein dil ki beat ho you LOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--romaila

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index