Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Halla bol #2 TOPIC CLOSED (Page 132)

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

Hii..me back any1 here..
sab hain, ab jaldi se vote karo, so we can decide and create a new thread in CC if needed

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
guys...gosh...10 PM's about family tree! Shocked ROFL Thank you so much for spamming dere..none of my threads has ever crossed 150..and 40 likes..lovely...EmbarrassedHug

anyway...i'm gonna start thread 2 soon...and in thread 2 I'll update all the names + start some game or make it a spamming club...Embarrassed

I'll also tell mods if they enquire that it's not a CC or a AT..it's just a roleplay thingy..considering the roles you have taken..Embarrassed

it was my first day of tenth grade today..so till i guess march when my boards get over...i won't be active..but remember..haseena mommy loves ya all..Embarrassed

and i wanna make five threads at least..ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shradzz..Bournville..MR.KooL

..Bournville..
..Bournville..

okk panchi, archi and all those who dont know, we cannot continue the PKYEK forum family tree thread in the PKYEK forum. There r two options : either we move that thread to chat clubs, or we continue spamming on Halla Bol. So vote what do u want?
MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Originally posted by shradha14

hey anu we all r here...hey archu u r a lucky gal babes...Wink..n rumi hola ..Hug
moma kiske baare mai discussion chal raha hai..?
Hii..shradha...how r u?
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

guys...gosh...10 PM's about family tree! Shocked ROFL Thank you so much for spamming dere..none of my threads has ever crossed 150..and 40 likes..lovely...EmbarrassedHug

anyway...i'm gonna start thread 2 soon...and in thread 2 I'll update all the names + start some game or make it a spamming club...Embarrassed

I'll also tell mods if they enquire that it's not a CC or a AT..it's just a roleplay thingy..considering the roles you have taken..Embarrassed

it was my first day of tenth grade today..so till i guess march when my boards get over...i won't be active..but remember..haseena mommy loves ya all..Embarrassed

arre samdhanji, sanju cop also said ki we cant continue spamming on that thread, so we thought we shud move to CC forum, what do u say? aapka hi intezaar tha
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

okk panchi, archi and all those who dont know, we cannot continue the PKYEK forum family tree thread in the PKYEK forum. There r two options : either we move that thread to chat clubs, or we continue spamming on Halla Bol. So vote what do u want?

errmm..why can't we??Confused

and excuse me yahaan chal kya rahaan hai..i know i've been inactive and stuff..but at least ask me before voting for my thread?Confused

if mods have posted a note or something plz tell me..Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

arre samdhanji, sanju cop also said ki we cant continue spamming on that thread, so we thought we shud move to CC forum, what do u say? aapka hi intezaar tha

kiuunn..i don't get it..what's wrong with the thread?Ouch
i'll talk to sanju...Confused i think i know what's this abt..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged

<font size="4">guys...gosh...10 PM's about family tree!ShockedROFLThank you so much for spamming dere..none of my threads has ever crossed 150..and 40 likes..lovely...EmbarrassedHug</font>

<anyway...i'm gonna start thread 2 soon...and in thread 2 I'll update all the names + start some game or make it a spamming club...Embarrassed</font>

ok...mom we luv u too..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues..Bournville..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index