Halla bol #2 TOPIC CLOSED - Page 107

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

if my thread is closed...i'm gonna be supermad...i know this sounds really foolish..but seriously..i'm gonna take some really bad decision...
thts why I suggest that we act smart and show tongue πŸ˜›to the mods by shifting to CC forum, wahan woh hmara kuch nahin bigad sakenge πŸ˜†
abhay, as u can see, we r still in a meeting,πŸ˜†
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

thts why I suggest that we act smart and show tongue πŸ˜›to the mods by shifting to CC forum, wahan woh hmara kuch nahin bigad sakenge πŸ˜†
abhay, as u can see, we r still in a meeting,πŸ˜†

I'm not moving it to CC...nor am i going to let it be closed..if either of these things happen..i'm gonna stop being haseena mommy of the forum...i mean it...seriously...i dun want to do this to u guys..but srsly...will do it...😑 
Megz akhir huwa kya mujhe toh batao..why so angry..

I'm not moving it to CC...nor am i going to let it be closed..if either of these things happen..i'm gonna stop being haseena mommy of the forum...i mean it...seriously...i dun want to do this to u guys..but srsly...will do it...😑 
No No please do not do that without u this family will crumble 😭 and we dont want that. 😭ok lets continue the family tree thread till it reaches 140 pages, then we will decide, what to do, maybe mods will allow us if u can convince them that we are role playing here and not just spamming and its nt a regular chat club.
Originally posted by anurag24t

i don't believe this..fyn..i admit..for one or two days i had to go..becoz my school has started now..first thing i do on returning home and getting fresh and stuff is going on comp..and this is what i see? OTHER people voting to close/move MY thread? πŸ˜² I mean neither sanju nor mods bothered pm'ing me..in fact if it wasn't for you guys and ur 10, 000 pm's i wouldn't even have realised...😑
Originally posted by anurag24t

read the whole discussion naa.. she is upset becoz she wants to continue the family tree thread in PKYEK forum only, frankly so do I but not sure if mods will allow it.
accha i m going for a coffee break now

i don't believe this..fyn..i admit..for one or two days i had to go..becoz my school has started now..first thing i do on returning home and getting fresh and stuff is going on comp..and this is what i see? OTHER people voting to close/move MY thread? πŸ˜² I mean neither sanju nor mods bothered pm'ing me..in fact if it wasn't for you guys and ur 10, 000 pm's i wouldn't even have realised...😑
Sanju cant do nething about it, she is not mod. At least she let us kno that our thread can run into trouble wid mods. Its mods who close good threads without warning and let the bashing threads continue😭
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

Sanju cant do nething about it, she is not mod. At least she let us kno that our thread can run into trouble wid mods. Its mods who close good threads without warning and let the bashing threads continue😭

I'm just so mad..and you people were actually freaking VOTING? πŸ˜² no offense...but seriously how can i let someone else make a decision for MY thread without MY permission??

i'm sorry if ur hurt..but srsly..i am very tired..just returned home from skool..and m telling u m just gonna freaking quit being haseena mommy if anything happens to my thread...😑

i don't believe this..fyn..i admit..for one or two days i had to go..becoz my school has started now..first thing i do on returning home and getting fresh and stuff is going on comp..and this is what i see? OTHER people voting to close/move MY thread?😲I mean neither sanju nor mods bothered pm'ing me..in fact if it wasn't for you guys and ur 10, 000 pm's i wouldn't even have realised...😑
megz don't be angry..we shud try 2 find a solution 2 dis problem..and mom u r d creator of pkyek forum family so definately we wud pm what's going on...
Megz u'r decision is d final decision 4 all of us...