Halla bol #2 TOPIC CLOSED - Page 102

Posted: 12 years ago
guys...gosh...10 PM's about family tree! πŸ˜² πŸ€£ Thank you so much for spamming dere..none of my threads has ever crossed 150..and 40 likes..lovely...πŸ˜³πŸ€—

anyway...i'm gonna start thread 2 soon...and in thread 2 I'll update all the names + start some game or make it a spamming club...😳

I'll also tell mods if they enquire that it's not a CC or a AT..it's just a roleplay thingy..considering the roles you have taken..😳

it was my first day of tenth grade today..so till i guess march when my boards get over...i won't be active..but remember..haseena mommy loves ya all..😳

and i wanna make five threads at least..🀣
okk panchi, archi and all those who dont know, we cannot continue the PKYEK forum family tree thread in the PKYEK forum. There r two options : either we move that thread to chat clubs, or we continue spamming on Halla Bol. So vote what do u want?
Originally posted by shradha14

hey anu we all r here...hey archu u r a lucky gal babes...πŸ˜‰..n rumi hola ..πŸ€—
moma kiske baare mai discussion chal raha hai..?
Hii..shradha...how r u?
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

guys...gosh...10 PM's about family tree! πŸ˜² πŸ€£ Thank you so much for spamming dere..none of my threads has ever crossed 150..and 40 likes..lovely...πŸ˜³πŸ€—

anyway...i'm gonna start thread 2 soon...and in thread 2 I'll update all the names + start some game or make it a spamming club...😳

I'll also tell mods if they enquire that it's not a CC or a AT..it's just a roleplay thingy..considering the roles you have taken..😳

it was my first day of tenth grade today..so till i guess march when my boards get over...i won't be active..but remember..haseena mommy loves ya all..😳

arre samdhanji, sanju cop also said ki we cant continue spamming on that thread, so we thought we shud move to CC forum, what do u say? aapka hi intezaar tha
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

okk panchi, archi and all those who dont know, we cannot continue the PKYEK forum family tree thread in the PKYEK forum. There r two options : either we move that thread to chat clubs, or we continue spamming on Halla Bol. So vote what do u want?

errmm..why can't we??πŸ˜•

and excuse me yahaan chal kya rahaan hai..i know i've been inactive and stuff..but at least ask me before voting for my thread?πŸ˜•

if mods have posted a note or something plz tell me..πŸ˜•
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

arre samdhanji, sanju cop also said ki we cant continue spamming on that thread, so we thought we shud move to CC forum, what do u say? aapka hi intezaar tha

kiuunn..i don't get it..what's wrong with the thread?
i'll talk to sanju...πŸ˜• i think i know what's this abt..πŸ˜†

<font size="4">guys...gosh...10 PM's about family tree!😲🀣Thank you so much for spamming dere..none of my threads has ever crossed 150..and 40 likes..lovely...πŸ˜³πŸ€—</font>

<anyway...i'm gonna start thread 2 soon...and in thread 2 I'll update all the names + start some game or make it a spamming club...😳</font>

ok...mom we luv u too..

and excuse me yahaan chal kya rahaan hai..i know i've been inactive and stuff..but at least ask me before voting for my thread?πŸ˜•

MommaπŸ€— welxome backπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n yes we will continue this on forum only no need to shift it to chat club as I never visit chat clubsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

awwie we luvspammin ..my vote goes 2 da cc thingy..means anoficial chat club of dis particularly...wase wat is formin da majority?
i m fin anu oops abhay tum kya indergrouns se abov ground aa gaye kab??
Edited by shradha14 - 12 years ago

please naaraz mat ho, apparently Pkyek forum has halla bol as its officially approved spamming and chatting club and there cant be anymore, u were not there for last few days, so we were just voting, final decision is urs only.