KaSh Heaven : I Need You Like A Heart Needs A Beat - Page 64

Posted: 12 years ago
i m hr & u r gng...(  bye...pooji...
i misss u sooo mch...
plz cm fst ... ok...
rish baby - lol, stop whistling! 🤣 yaar bahut saare log the, ab i've stopped counting 🤣 why do you wanna know? anyway, tera bhi chance aayega, don't worry! 🤣 you're going? :(

swancy - i was fine, but im under a lot of pressure now! 🤣 n omg you're talking in hindi? :O
yeah, there are gonna be 2 banners cause all the celebs wont fit into the same banner

nikki - im fine..ssup? n i kinda like the banner idea :P btw, you should def take part in the next one.

yashi - oh lol, yeah, its almost impossible to study with this open! :P

ramya - paagal thi? ab kyon nahi hai?

poo - lol samajne  do, paagal hai voh! :P

hey shaba..ssup?
🤣cherry make a list and we will inform them by PMs :D
Lol aish, me and hindi arent amazing, yet i can do it. Hehe, god i want one banner, two is just more confusion. I want KaSh in the middle, defiii.
Originally posted by aish_punk

ramya - paagal thi? ab kyon nahi hai?

...When Riddhima was changed, i became normal. then didnt care to watch DMG. now that i found this thread, m bak to the KaShian state... 😳

heaven is the most active AT in CFC...KaSh deserves to be in middle :D

@aish-i was planning to take part :P m so biased to KaSh tht i wud make a KaSh banner with no1 else but KaSh ONLY 🤣

Originally posted by -KaSh4Eternity-

🤣cherry make a list and we will inform them by PMs :D
LOL we might do that. I remember for the dmg banner, godd that was hectic. But the telly banner is like agesss away, and who knows what can happened in six months ;) KaSh come back, we get our own forum, our own banner, and our KaSh in the middle. Six months, a lot can be done. It took nine months for KaSh to be the best in everyones heart.
Aish: Lol I'm going now...and I saw u in SRK FC too! :P

Bye now! xxx

keep KaShing everyone! <3 🤗
Originally posted by -Cherry-

LOL we might do that. I remember for the dmg banner, godd that was hectic. But the telly banner is like agesss away, and who knows what can happened in six months ;) KaSh come back, we get our own forum, our own banner, and our KaSh in the middle. Six months, a lot can be done. It took nine months for KaSh to be the best in everyones heart.
SO true,we were thrown out of our own forum,who knows we may get 2 new forums for 2 new KaSh Shows...Its Unpredictable...6 months :D
Originally posted by -KaSh4Eternity-

heaven is the most active AT in CFC...KaSh deserves to be in middle :D

@aish-i was planning to take part :P m so biased to KaSh tht i wud make a KaSh banner with no1 else but KaSh ONLY 🤣

For the past 3 banners, KaSh has been in the middle, and will continue doing so.