Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TaniLovesDB5K thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
ok I am gonna try and watch dat show sumtime Seert...:-?
Neetz: Hope everything's fine with you though...I'll see you tomorrow. You better be there or I shall spam your inbox

Tani: Eh GG used to be good escapism before but well with any show they lose the novelty after the first few seasons...some hold on to it longer than others but its inevitable. Like the Office prolly has its best years behind it now. And why dont you like comedy?
Um guys neither am I Brit nor America ( or even Indian for that matter) and yet I watch American shows, used to watch DMG, and yes I do also watch Rowan Atkinson, Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie. I Love Lucy is a classic show...I'm surprised you guys haven't heard of it.
TaniLovesDB5K thumbnail
I dont noe Seert... I do like it sumtimes... dats wy I watch iCarly... But iCarly is more like STUPID and random stuffs... I will try watching ILL... N GG is out of da list now...=))
KaSh_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Seert..wid a 6 year old sis...i barely watch t.v...da girl is so mean...
Lol ok I'll quit lecturing and that too about stupid tv shows. If anything I should prolly preach not wasting time on that junk. Anyways how is the summer treating you guys?
TaniLovesDB5K thumbnail
I hardly watch TV after coming to Canada... I didn't even watch English muvis before 2011... I started watching Eng shows n muvis from dis year... yeah I noe I suck...:P
KaSh_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OH yeh..jus got confirmantion..gonna be goin to da 2012 opening ceremony!!
No worries not watching tv is something to be proud of not embarrassed. As is I'm pretty glad most of the tv shows I watch are weekly not daily. In terms of movies, I haven't watched a good one in a really long time. Tried watching cheesy chick flicks but they just annoyed me. I hate self pitying heroines.
Originally posted by: KaSh_luv

OH yeh..jus got confirmantion..gonna be goin to da 2012 opening ceremony!!

sorry opening ceremony for what Tiha?