KaSh Heaven : I Need You Like A Heart Needs A Beat - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
seert, OMG you're here? :O I was just talking to anku about you. I have to go now though. but hopefully I'll be here sooner tomorrow. it's been ages =l 

I'll see you laterz :D
Ohh Charmed, I used to watch it sometimes when nothing else was on and I was bored...considering it was high school, I was bored a lot of times.

Ya the next line is the manzil one. Anyways you guys watch I Love Lucy?
Originally posted by heroin.

seert, OMG you're here? :O I was just talking to anku about you. I have to go now though. but hopefully I'll be here sooner tomorrow. it's been ages =l 

I'll see you laterz :D

WHAT THE?!
You have been promising me a chatting date for like 6 months now...seriously we need to talk and Anku? Um I've been promising to talk to her for quite a long time too. I'll be here tomorrow for sure and if not then I'll msg u on msn...I miss you!!!
Seert... wat Tani sed...neva heard of it... i was in high school too..still luved it...dey kinda ruined it in da end though...
Ok wait you have never heard of I Love Lucy? What is wrong with you? In American tv, it's the best comedy ever...watch it!

And well Chuck was or maybe still is a favorite for people...I did like him too (just his character though). But the show's pretty crap and predictable. The reason why I watched was for Dair...a couple that consists of Chuck's love. But still Chuck used to be cool before
Thank God... Tanzi doesn't noe abt da show... i was kinda feeling dumb after saying dat... But not nymore...
Originally posted by seert

WHAT THE?!
You have been promising me a chatting date for like 6 months now...seriously we need to talk and Anku? Um I've been promising to talk to her for quite a long time too. I'll be here tomorrow for sure and if not then I'll msg u on msn...I miss you!!!

I know I know. I've been really unfair ðŸ˜” sorry about that. I miss you too! and yes, I'll be here early tomorrow and then we'll talk :D 
You guys need to broaden your horizons and watch I Love Lucy (I Love Lucy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). Seriously it's very good.
Ok... I am not watching GG nymore... DECIDED...=)) n may b I dnt noe abt ILL bcz I dnt like comedy...:-?
Seert...erm..i'm in England.. ppl here are more bout Eastenders or Made in Chelsea...i dnt watch either of those shows...