KaSh Heaven : I Need You Like A Heart Needs A Beat - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Ahh dw... :P ok pming u rite now...
Seert...*hurtful* i dnt sing to annoy others i sing coz i luv to...
Tani who is that in ur avi? The girl looks a lot like Rachel used to in high school from Friends.

Tiha: for u it may be love while for others its sheer annoyance :)
Aren't I the nicest?
Edited by seert - 12 years ago
Seert...der from Icarly... n if u must knw i hv cut down on singing out loud after my bro recorded me singing ET...
hey Tiha wats ur  FB name i totally forgot just made it today (: so ur my first friends Hi other guys!
Seert I watch iCarly...=)) n vitorious... da shows dat cum on YTV...=))  I noe I am real matured...=))
never heard of  Icarly but I shall google it later if/when I'm interested. Nevertheless thank God for your brother, eh?
Seert u meanie...

@Mona..it's Tanjila Alam...
OMG!  I know I'm late, but congo on the 700th thread!  And by the way, my birthday is on September 3, not 28th.  If possible, please edit it. 😳
Say what? YTV? No wonder I don't know about it and thank God. As is I watch a lot of tv junk but I'm kinda happy I dont know that one. Nevertheless I have been guilty of watching 1-2 episodes of that Hannah Montana and Wizards of waverly Place junk and it was pretty bad :\

Tiha: I know people tell me that all the time =)

EDIT: HEY HEY! NO ONE HAS ADDED MY BDAY ON THE CALENDAR...AND THIS TOO WHEN I'M LIKE THE MOST ACTIVE MEMBER HERE!!!
Edited by seert - 12 years ago