Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dil Dosti Dance-FF-Part 21 - page 36! :) (Page 36)

.Anamika. IF-Dazzler
.Anamika.
.Anamika.

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

Part 21

"Vishu! Listen to me!" Kria called out after Vishakha.

"Don't call me that! And don't give my your baby face! It's not going to work!" Vishakha stormed out of the girl's locker room, slamming her locker shut.

"Do you guys having extra pencil?" Neha muttered. Kria looked at Neha, her hands apart, mouthing, "What?!"

"Yes. And you know what? I'm willing to share it! Unlike you people! Who keep things from me!" Viskha turned around to reply.

"Vishakha, Neha never stealing your pencils, Neha swears - " Neha looked up from her knapsack to face her, her eyes wide with honesty. Kria pushed her away.

"Nehaaa. She's not - uh, just go find your pen."

"Pencil." Neha replied. Kria glared at her. Neha cleared her throat, rummaging through her bag again.

"Vishakha, can you please tell me what's wrong?"

"How about you tell me that, Kria?"

"What?" Kria looked confused.

"Something about you and a boy! A Dazzler boy, maybe?!" Vishakha pushed her index finger on Kria's shoulder.

Kria's body stiffened. Neha lifted her head out of her bag and looked from Kria to Neha. "Oh," was all she managed out.

"See! Even Neha knew! So I'm not a good enough friend for you to tell me that you kissed this guy? Forget kiss, you didn't even tell me you liked him!" Vishakha said, almost spitting out the words.

Kria looked around nervously. Nobody had mentioned Rey's name yet, so she was safe. "Shhh. Vishu! Shut up! I don't like him!"

"So you go around kissing random people, then?" Vishakha asked her, putting her hands on her hips.

"No - I - uh. Vishakha! How did you even find out?! Are people gossiping about this?" Kria sounded worried, with a hint of fear in her voice as well.

People are watching us!" Kria hissed. "Come on." She pulled a resisting Vishakha into the rehearsal hall, Neha following her.

"Good. The guys aren't here yet. Listen Vishakha, I'm sorry I didn't tell you! I really wanted to but - "

"You told Neha!" Vishakha said accusingly.

Kria nodded. "I did. I had to tell somebody, Vishakha! And I just sort of told her. I'm sorry - "

"But you still told her! And you wouldn't have even told me if I hadn't caught you two making out in the classroom!" Vishakha yelled.

Neha's eyes widened. "You were what?! Chi chi chi." Neha shook her head, alternately touching each ear.

"We were not! Vishakha! Were you spying on us?!" Kria said, incredulously.

"No, I bent over to pick up my book and the next thing I know the whole classroom is empty and Rey is coming at you like Gabbar Singh."

"I thought he looked more like a vulture, actually, 'cause he has those crazy eyes and he - " Kria looked at Vishakha's expression and stopped in the middle of her sentence. She cleared her throat. "Okay, I'm really really really sorry, Vishu! I promise to tell you everything next time! I swear!" Kria touched her shoulder carefully, afraid she would erupt again.

Vishakha looked at Neha who raised her hands up, a sign indicating she would remain neutral.

"Okay, fine. It's okay. But gosh, that was one looong kiss, Kria. It was so awkward hiding behind that desk." She smiled at Kria.

Kria turned pink, her fingers twirling a string of thread from her seam. "You are not telling any of the guys, okay? Both of you!" Kria pointed a finger, threateningly.

Rey changed into his shorts and a tank top in the change room. He hadn't worked out for ages. It felt like a good way to wind down after what he had done today. He smiled to himself thinking of Kria. His baat-cutter had finally shut up. He'd done the impossible task and she hadn't resisted one bit. That was all he needed to know. He pushed open the door to the locker room, discovering a struggling Vikki on the floor with Nilesh busy at his own locker.

"What's going on?" Rey asked.

"I can hardly - uh - fit into my - uhhh -  jeans!" Vikki replied, taking slight pauses in between. Rey scanned his friend lying on the ground. He was trying to fit into jeans that were obviously too small on him. And they were skinny jeans as well. With glitter on the butt pockets. Vikki had succeeded in getting his chubby legs about halfway into them. Nilesh stood there, rolling his eyes yet smiling at the same time.

"Um - Vikki, I don't think - " Rey tried helping his friend up just as the door slammed open.

"IDIOT!" Simmi stormed into the room wearing jeans that were obviously too larger on her, struggling to hold them up. "Those are my jeans, [email protected]**! Get out of them!" Simmi crouched down beside Vikki and started tugging at his jeans.

"Oh. Um." Was all Vikki managed to muster. "That might take some time...Wait!! Simmi, this is the boys locker room!"

"No shit, Sherlock. But you're trying to fit into a girl's pair of jeans!" Simmi struggled to get one of Vikki's legs out.

"Have you ever considered dieting, Vikki? Gosh." Simmi managed to pull out the right leg jeans as well, falling flat on her butt a whole foot away from Vikki. She quickly gathered herself up, scooping Vikki's large pants around her waist and holding her own with the other. She walked into the washroom cubicles, pulling the curtains furiously.

Nilesh and Rey exchanged silent shrugs while Vikki tried to hide his Superman boxers. Simmi walked out wearing her jeans and holding out the larger pair with just two fingers, keeping it at an arms length away from her body. Vikki stood up quickly and pulled Rey in front of him.

Simmi snorted. "Superman? Really? I'm pretty sure Superman at least took a shower! Wash these jeans! Gosh, you're gross!" Simmi threw Vikki's jeans past Rey and Vikki, one leg accidentally hitting Nilesh.

"Must be her time of the month..." Vikki said, rolling his eyes.

"She even makes your nasty jeans look hot, man." Nilesh said, slapping Vikki's back. "And please wear some clothes. We're already questioning your sexual orientation as it is. You're not helping your case."

Rey snickered at this while Vikki shot them both a pitiful look. "Um. Dude, you stole her freaking jeans. And you tried to wear them?! What were you thinking about?!" Rey asked.

"Neha, obviously!" Vikki said, quietly.

"What?" Nilesh asked.

"Nothing! Come on, let's work out!"

**********************************************************************************

"So I have something to tell you guys." Rey approached the topic swiftly. He had been contemplating on how to exactly talk to his friends about this. He wanted them to know this but at the same time, he already knew their reaction and didn't want them to know. So he'd decided that telling them was the only way to end this feedback loop of contradictions in his mind.

"Dude..." Vikki said, panting like a dog. "I think I'm dying."

Rey scrunched up his nose in disgust. "Vikki. You're on a 1.5 meter incline. And you're going 5 miles an hour."

"Yeah...Where's the button - to get it - down?" He replied, taking little pauses.

Nilesh reached over and turned the setting up higher. "Here. Get rid of that fat, kiddo. Or even that Weakling chick Neha won't look at you." He laughed. Vikki shot him a look of pure loath.

"If I die - you're not getting anything I own." Vikki replied, turning his incline on zero.

"You don't own anything valuable besides last week's cheese burger which I don't want." Nilesh shot back.

"Okay, can we please focus on me for a second?" Rey asked, getting a bit irritated.

"Yeah, sure, what's up?" Nilesh asked.

"So. I kissed Kria." Rey blurted it out quickly. Shit, he thought, that's not how it was supposed to sound. He heard a loud thud and slowed down his treadmill, looking at a fallen Vikki on the ground.

"WHAT?!"  He wasn't really sure which one of them said it louder.

"Shut up. It just sort of happened." Rey stopped the treadmill and sat down on the edge, extending a hand to Vikki. "How did you land up there? The treadmill runs the opposite way?" Rey asked.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! With a Weakling?! What is Sharon going to say?! I'm assuming you haven't told her since you're actually alive right now." Nilesh pushed Vikki back down, peering at Rey's face.

"Rey, are you sure about this? You think she's really the one? You could be sacrificing your friendship with Sharon for this. You two have been friends for...well, forever." Vikki asked, drinking some water.

"Well, we're not official yet or anything. I mean, she's still avoiding me. Can you imagine? We freaking kissed twice - " Vikki spurted the water on Nilesh's face. "- and she's still not accepting her feelings."

"You kissed twice?!" Vikki looked like he was about to faint.

"Ew, Vikki, Simmi's right. You're disgusting!" Nilesh wiped his face using a towel and put his hand on Rey's shoulder. "Wait, what about you and Sharon?"

"What about us?" Rey questioned.

"You guys are like 'it couple'!" Nilesh replied, using hand quotations.

"We're not a couple!" Rey sounded terrified. "We're friends. Really good friends. Since she was born, I've been protective towards her! But not in - that way!" Rey touched the palm of his hand on his forehead.

"Oh, I thought..." Nilesh drifted off.

Vikki sighed. "If you're really sure about this, then hey, break a leg. But just ask yourself if Kria's really worth losing Sharon." Vikki told him. "As a friend!" He clarified, watching Rey's expression turn sour.

"She is." Rey said quietly.

*************************************************************************************

So I tried doing something different this time. It's not a couple scene but just a girlfriend-bonding and guy friends chillin' kinda thing. I will be posting a Vikki-Neha part soon! Sorry to keep you guys waiting!

Edited by .Anamika. - 26 August 2011 at 10:44am

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

switangel27kritikakapoorvia123Ash.SwaronPRINCESS19AKSHATA3110pyaar_kya_karnaupekaMuks20medhahpsspring567preciuspearlvidya_955niki4lifejulzRoshni.xPriyaThakurkatiehiwatarisinghkhusboo2cute4u_22susisoumyakgrungta11sharuKRdollyduapinkypanrocksmrashPAB-230WinzKoolKatzDancindoll8harshita29396VirManandJeeVi21Neha21GayatriJethanikreya204--Ecstasy--daisydee425sweetapple2995havokhotlinedmg_roks_antara-veena.shona-100littledevils-Awantika-Nirju99Sneha-NairanniemathiaskrSaumya_D3yogini64sukanyaa-Nia-Amti4uKrishnaluv94Angry_Bird-Sara.sweetshineeshaaax3..Supriya.brainychild92BebaakBegumcrazyskybluelashesZehnaseeb.The007Shivanimoon_cupcakeluv_arsha_SenbonZakura_DilBoleRikaraharshdb

-Awantika- IF-Dazzler
-Awantika-
-Awantika-

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Woahh Smile
Amazing !!
Loved it !
It was such a cool and realistic part.
Thats the way friends interact among each other Big smile
And i loved Vivk-Rey-Nilesh confrontation like hell !

Too Good Big smile

Please continue asap !
KreyaArshiLover IF-Rockerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Lovved the part. Nice try i liked it. Pl put more parts like this in futer
2cute4u_22 Senior Member
2cute4u_22
2cute4u_22

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
my fav part of the entire update...without a doubt  the last line.. where he says she is worth losing his friendship with sharonEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sukanyaa

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Anamika! I like how we get the friends to bond on either side here - its also a little shockingly coincidental, that I posted a part myself and that too focused on the 'friends' part :D 

Vikki is such a character btw! His antics on the treadmill, especially falling on the wrong side ROFL! Thank god for comic reliefs like him! :D 

Rey saying Kria is worth it - aww when I think as a Kriyaansh fan! Although a part of me feels bad about him not saying something more along the lines of - I'll make it work out so both will have their own place in my life - in due time, whenever that is! Of course, he will make it happen... but just that he doesn't think like that right now... if I was his 'best friend' I would want him to make me understand - even if I was the loudest mouth, most bossy and intolerant vamp in his love story! Isn't that how friends are?! I might also be hurt in realizing that a girl he met just yesterday replaced me for him... which is technically untrue - because Rey loves Kria, he's not replacing his best friend... and that's why - each to their own space! ... Oh well, I suppose its fair to imagine that's what it will eventually be like... but for now - action and rifts! And before it all - Kria to pat jaaye! :D  :D :D
without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
oh and - I can't work the Like Tab from my phone net - so imagine me 'liking' the update mentally, lol! 
sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Anamika...AWSUM update yaarBig smile
WOW it was really fun 2 readLOL...luv d friendship bondingEmbarrassed
OMG hahahahaha VishakaROFLROFL...shit she saw dem kissing nd not only dat she was rite dere behind d deskROFL ROFLhahahaha i jus cudnt stop laughing at dis oneLOL
hahahaha Vicky wearing Rimi's pantsROFL ROFLdat was sooo funny...nd awww Vicky was thinking abt Neha sooo cuteEmbarrassed...luvd dat partEmbarrassed
Vicky is really hilariousROFL...luvd his dialogue "If I die – you're not getting anything I own."  ROFLROFL
he's sooo adorableEmbarrassed
Rey's 'she's worth it' awww luv itDay DreamingEmbarrassed
it was an awsum fun part...nd AWSUM writing...luvd it totallyEmbarrassed...OMG next ViHa cnt wait to read datBig smile...plz update sooonBig smile
100littledevils IF-Dazzler
100littledevils
100littledevils

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
OMG I just loved it!! the whole rimmi vicky scene...hahaha
rey vicky nilesh scene was awesome too...lol...loved the expression given by vicky when rey told that he kissed twice...lmao!!!plzzz update fast...can't wait... btw i pmed ur vm!!! checkout n tell me hows it!! :)))Embarrassed

Go to top