Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dil Dosti Dance-FF-Part 21 - page 36! :) (Page 32)

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Loved the update! Poor Rey is so confused. Love Neha-Kria's friendship. Thanks for the update!

2cute4u_22 Senior Member
2cute4u_22
2cute4u_22

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
good luck for ur exams and ooh... a few more parts for swaron??!?!?!? try to hurry and ill try to stay alive while waiting Wink
.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Wonderful part AnamikaClapClap,aww Neha is such a cute friend!!! All the best for your Exams!!!! You will do well definitelyBig smile. Thanks for the pm.Smile

Muks20 Groupbie
Muks20
Muks20

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
This part definitely counts as one of my most favorite parts. Kria's and Rey's feelings were so beautifully expressed and Neha was soo cute in her support to Kria. Hug

But all I can think about is, what is Rey planning to do? Wink

Super update Anamika! I totally love how this ff has shaped up. Thank you loads and loads!!! Heart

And thnx Nikita for the pm!! Smile
Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
man the neha lipstick scene was so good...she is such a good frnd
switangel27 Newbie
switangel27
switangel27

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Nice part... U have described both their feelings so well, their confusion...

Love kria and neha scene, the teasing.
Do continue soon...want to know what rey will do..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Anamika.

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Wow - you've been writing for a while I see, 19 chapters! Shocked Printed out 6 chapters to go, will review really soon! Smile

.Anamika.

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Okay - my quick reviews chapter wise: 

Chapter 1 - Can I say your Sharon is a vast improvement on the show?! I've always thought its unfair to show her character as slow on pretext of her vanity - people can be vain and brainy at once! Oh, and hot and happening at that, lol! I like her already - she has the right mix of being mean and heady, yet thoughtful and smart. More on Swayam, when I read more of him... 

Chapter 2 - Before I forget (I had to memo to myself mentally to mention this without getting lost in the Kriyaansh dynamics Embarrassed) your 'bold' font for parasites totally caught my attention but I have to admit it was a second before I related the pun in the coincidence that she was getting wary of this 'hunk parasite' called Rey, while reading its literal definition over and over struggling to grasp meaning LOL ... Kudos to bringing out the nuances without being blunt! And you were calling your writing child-like?! I think light and subtle is the hardest way to write, and impress - so I'm already thoroughly planted in your PM list, thank you! 
Oh should I add Kriyaansh were already Ice and Fire much! I like them on the show - but there are just those times now and again, when their scenes are stretched into too much staring and rob it of the impact it could otherwise have! In general - I think they are a classic teen couple to explore in fiction... and if your introduction of them is anything to go by - I know I'm in for some fun reading! 

Chapter 3 - Oh I love Vicky and Rey! They are my guilty secret - cause while I like Swayam and Rey, and their oh so awesome bonding beyond LOC, Rey and Vicky are quite another level and thing! I miss them on the show - so I really hope you will never ignore them! Neha liking Vicky better when he's mean is so expected - at least he's not grinning with food stuck in his teeth then LOL I like how easily Neha complies with Rey's indication - and of course the hot and cold Kriyaansh dynamics continues! A little cooler towards end of chapter 3. More on SwaRon next? I would think...! 

Chapter 4 - ooh! Here come ShaRon Galore! That was one neat scene! For all my love the Kriyaannsh original dress rip scene - especially the follow up of Chabilal and Romaira - you totallt get all the points to make that rip sound plausible and fitting. The scene had SwaRon screaming all over. As for boys being dimwits - lol, we're talking teen fics after all! LOL It's their natural prerogative! The little section about SwaRon past since kindergarten was so adorable! 

Chapter 5 - Classic lines: Damn Dazzlers, even their eyes dazzle!LOL Er, maybe its just this one Dazzler Kria...! And again, Did you seriously bite me?! Shocked *shakes head at these two* Kriyaansh are so awesomely punk! Totally enjoy the punch in their parts! Oh and, Neha getting love note from RDX?! She can dream! its probably Vicky, for all you know! LOL But then again, the note didn't bear food marks - yeh?! Hmmm... As for the 7PM date... I doubt she's that easy to draw... or is she?!

Chapter 6 - Hah! I was right, she didn't go after all! But trust Rey to bring the date to her LOL Now he's gone from being a Dazzler to a plumber?! Sigh! Things you do for love! I like how he buys a 'pink' rose after 'destroying' the red one. Smart move mate, you know you're going too fast when a girl holds up a 'Dazzler' for a 'date' LOL 

Will read the rest soon and be back again! 

be back later to edit for other chapters. I hope you don't tire of long comments, I can get tedious at times... Stern Smile

Edited by JZephyr - 07 August 2011 at 4:05pm

.Anamika.

Go to top