Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

omg annie that was beautiful hahha i loved it especially the kriyansh part i loved how she just bumps into him i cant wait to hear about the next part :) loved the viha scene as well

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow awsome part. Ha ha ha ha Vicky jealous was fun. Omg the Kriyansh scene was amazing. I am fainting here oh god Rey shirt less fainting again.
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG ViHa sooo cuteee😳😳😳...awww Vicky was waiting for her😍 nd d way he got jealous😳...sachi muchi😆...sooo adorable☺️...y cnt dey hav a scene as such 4 ViHa wud luv 2 c it😃
Wow Kriyansh ka fall tooo cute😳😳...very nicely described😃...she ripped his shirt🤣...nd d jealousy of Kriya hearing Sharon's name😆 tooo gud...nd shirtless Rey😍 😍hahaha dnt blame Kria at all 4 being looost😆😉
gr8 update👍🏼...awsumly written👏...nd plz update sooon wana knw wat happens next😃...gr8 strt of d weekend readin ur update😃
_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg vicky 2 possesive yaar...viha scene was very cute
i can imagine neha smiling as she know that he's jealous..=)
swayam was very sweet asking krya 2 drop her
n finally kryansh...they r fantastic as usual...
tooo goood...the scene was so real b2in them
thanx 4 the pm
see uuu sooon
love yaaa
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello people! :)

I'm just letting you guys know that the update for this week will be a little later than usual. I have an essay due this week and I need to finish it pronto! I will make up for this lateness by an extra-long part (hopefully)!

Cheers!
Anamika
.Anamika. thumbnail

Sneha! Thanks a lot! Yes..Reyy...*dreamland* haha!

Veena, you did? I think it's just the time difference between Niki and I. But great that you got it!

Aarti! Thanks!

Krishaluv, haha! I wish I was Kria too!

Muks20, aww I think a lot of people went off to dreamland!

luvKajen, sorry no Swayam-Sharon...

Thank you, Murphy! I'll let Niki know to pm you too!

Thank you, Niki for PMing and for  your kind words!

Thanks, sweetapple!

haha! I think I made lots of people faint with Rey shirtless! Thanks, Kriyanshlover

Sweetshine! Thank you! I wish they did have cute scenes. Even one per week would make me happy. I'm so sick of the current storyline.

Thanks Monu!! Glad you enjoyed it!

Note: the Occipital lobe is responsible for vision. Sorry I should have clarified before! So you might want to read that last part again so it makes more sense now!

*************************************************************************************

Part 18 –

Kria looked at his face. He was hot. There was no denying it. But he was also cocky. And she hated that about him. She couldn't believe how angry he had just made her.

"You are such a pest, Rey." Kria said, sighing. Pest? That was the best she could do? That was beyond pathetic...

Rey looked amused. "I think you need to get some sleep, Kria. You're so tired, you can't even insult me properly."

"You need a better hobby than following me around." She said, turning away.

"This is my rehearsal time, Kria. So I think, you're the one following me around." Rey said, smiling.

Stop it, Kria, she told herself. This was going nowhere. He knew she got irritated by him and he just found it amusing.

"Kria, can I ask you something?" Rey asked.

"Just did. Bye." She grabbed a bunch of her cloth bag and headed past him.

"Why don't you like me?" Rey called out. Kria stopped in her tracks. It was an earnest question. Why did she have so many problems with this one guy? Still keeping her back towards him, she maintained her cool.

"I never said that I didn't like you." She replied.

"Well then, why are you always so angry at me?" He cocked his head, hoping she'd turn to face him.

Damn it, Kria thought. She sighed. "I'm not angry at you. I'm...just annoyed."

"Why?" Rey questioned once again. Kria couldn't take it anymore. She whipped her body around.

"Why? Rey! You've made life hell for me since the day I met you! I went to jail because of you! I even got bullied by your friends! On top of that, you're just...well, YOU!" Rey had a look of disgust on his face.

"What?! Woman, you cannot be serious. This is not about going to jail. And about the bullying. I tried to help you, Kria. I never wanted to hurt you. I just – " He walked up towards her but she raised her hand.

"See, this is exactly what I mean! You just think you can go around fixing everything! It doesn't work like that! We're not friends. Accept it." She was almost shouting by now.

Rey stepped back from her raising his hands as if in defeat. He was getting irritated himself now. How could she even remember that? But then he looked at the CD in her hand and smiled.

"Whyy are you smiling?!" Kria was shouting by now.

"Your CD." He pointed.

"What?"

"You got that from Swayam, right?" He asked.

"Yeah...Rey, what are-"

"Do you like it? The mix, I mean."

"Yeah...It's really good. Amazing, actually, In fact -" Kria scrunched her eyebrows. "Rey, what the hell are you talking about?"

"I mixed it. I gave it to Swayam. I'm glad you liked it. And you're welcome." He winked.

Kria's insides did acrobatics. She looked away. "See this is exactly what I'm talking about. Stop pretending that you sympathize with Weaklings. Stop thinking you're one of us."

"Kria, what the hell is wrong with you?! You get pissed off when someone treats you like a Weakling and then you get pissed off when I try to help you or even talk to you! Honestly – "

"Help us? I – WE – don't need your help. So just take all this charity nonsense and go back to your Sharon!" She bellowed, throwing her CD.

"Is that what this is about? Kria! Sharon and I are friends! Just friends! We – "

Kria cut him off. "I don't care! If you're friends or dating or anything! Just leave me alone. Please."

"Kria, I'm sorry if I – " He reached out to hold her.

"No! Don't! Don't act like a hero!" Kria pushed him away.

"That's not what I was – Kria, what the freaking hell!?"

"Reyaansh. Get this through your Dazzler head. I'm not your girlfriend. Your friend. A Dazzler. Or anything. I don't need your help." She pointed her index finger at his muscular chest.

"Kria, I don't know what's gotten into you!" Rey didn't shout but his eyes revealed the anger.

"You wanna know what?!" Kria looked around. She wanted to hit him with something. Something hard. She wanted to scream. She wanted to kick something. She was breathing hard now.

She walked up to him, so close that she could see a lighter brown ring around his dark eyes. She grabbed his neck and pulled him closer and aggressively placed her mouth on top of his. Rey's eyes widened and his hands moved away from Kria. What the hell...? Afraid, he inched back but Kria pulled him closer. Just as Rey pulled closer, she pushed him away just as aggressively.

"There. See? Nothing." Rey looked at her in disbelief, his mouth agape.  She took deep breaths and grabbed her CD back, walking out.

Rey stood there, dumbfounded. She just kissed him? Dude, what? He sat on the floor, trying to recall exactly what had happened. One minute she was yelling at him and the next, she had kissed him? He packed his bag. There would be no practice today, he told himself. He needed a really, really cold shower after that heated argument...and that kiss.

.Anamika. thumbnail
So I KNOW that's a short part...but...I got lazy. I have no excuses! Hopefully it is good enough though!
wanderlust-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
short but sweet...wait one minute she was yelling and the next a kiss😉 ooh this is good 
-veena.shona- thumbnail
OMG! Kriya kissed Rey 😲

nxt part, SwaRon or ViHa plzzz 😳
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG wat a DHAMAKEDAR part Anamika🥳(dese r all my rxn wen reading d kiss scene😆😉)
AAAHHH i'm still stuck sumwhere oh yes its d dreamland u tuk me too of Kriyansh😍😍
wow luvd every bit of dis part🤗...d heated argument😳...d aggresive feelings😍...nd d shocking kiss☺️...but dat was jus awsum😳...omg i wish u wud have written a bit more...she jus kissed nd left...hehehe i cud actually imagine Rey's cute nd confused luk😳...but plz plz update more sooon😃...cnt wait to read wat happens next😃
AWSUM writing...keep up d gr8 work👏