Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dil Dosti Dance-FF-Part 21 - page 36! :) (Page 14)

.Anamika. IF-Dazzler
.Anamika.
.Anamika.

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

Muks20, thanks a lot! I'm glad people like this version!

Sups222, thank you! And this next part is all Kria-Rey so don't worry! hehe!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sups2222

.Anamika. IF-Dazzler
.Anamika.
.Anamika.

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Part 10 -

Kria had called her best friend fifteen times but Neha wasn't picking up. Nehaa..pick up your phone! She couldn't believe what an impact Vikki had had on her. She knew Neha liked him a bit but this much? She sat in her Ecology lecture, waiting for Neha to arrive. She glared at Vikki. Vikki looked away from Kria. If anything, she'd slap him harder than Neha. He'd told Rey what had happened and Rey had agreed with what Neha had done. His best friend was against him as well. He felt like crap.

Rey walked into the classroom, walking past Vikki and sitting behind Kria as usual. Kria gave him the cut eye as well.

"I didn't do anything!" Rey spoke defensively. Kria glared at him.

"Rey, don't talk to me. First that food fight. You have no idea how long it takes mustard and ketchup to come off." Rey snickered. "It is NOT funny, Reyaansh." Rey's smile wiped off. Whenever she called him by his full name, he always felt like she was being a mom.

"Kria, it wasn't my fault. I really didn't do anything!"

"Par aapke woh dost ne kuch kyaada hi bol diya kal. If Neha doesn't come to school today, you just watch what I'll do to him." Kria looked away, her curls bouncing behind her. Rey sighed as he opened his bag to get his laptop out.

As Professor Mehta walked into the class, Kria gave Rey one last look, as if telling him that if Neha didn't come in the next ten seconds, Vikki and him would be goners. Rey turned to give Vikki a dirty look. He was this close to getting a date with Kria after the other night and now Vikki had ruined everything. Vikki looked outside of the class. Neha never missed lectures. Ever. Even when she was sick, he'd seen her come to class on time. As the lecture started, Vikki gave up on waiting for her.

"...The rescue effect is when there are high rates of immigration which leads to a protection or conservation of a species from extinction. And extinction rates are affected by..." Professor Mehta went on talking. Sometimes Kria felt as if the guy talked to himself more than anything else. He always had his back turned to the class and just read off his slides. Her five-year old cousin could do that too.

Heads turned as Neha walked into the room. She was wearing a simple green kurti top with jeans with her usual kajal smeared around her eyes. But her eyes looked darker than usual, Vikki noticed. She had been crying at night probably. He stood up slightly but sat down quickly when he realized he was in the middle of a lecture.

Neha carefully avoided Vikki and quietly sat beside Kria. Kria gave her an encouraging smile. Neha returned a weak one and opened her bag to get lecture slides. There would be no more crying or sulking over an @**hole like Vikki, she had decided. After crying buckets last night, she was done. Finished. Vikki spent the whole lecture glancing at Neha, hoping she's return a glimpse but to no avail.

"So you all have to do a 15% assignment on a research paper concerning some Ecological issue. What I want you to make sure about is that it isn't an environmental issue but rather an ecological one, preferably one that affects many species and consequently, the human race as well." Kria looked at her slides. She had completely forgotten about this assignment. "You all have to be in groups of four. No more and no less. So I'll give you a few minutes now to formulate your groups. Those without enough group members, please come to the front."

Kria looked at Neha. They needed two more people. Kria looked around the classroom. Swayam had Genetics right now. Bharat was taking Mechanical Physics and she had no clue what science Amar and Vishakha were taking. She scanned the room for familiar faces but Rey poked his face in her visual filed.

"No." She replied firmly.

"Neha," Rey ignored Kria and put a hand on Neha's back. Neha turned around, gaping at him. "I'm really sorry about what happened yesterday. I honestly didn't mean for  all that to happen. And what Vikki did. Ignore him. He dooesn't know what he's missing out." Rey said, winking at her. Neha gave him a big smile. Kria looked at Rey, unbelievably. How did he have this effect on everyone?! She's been calling Neha for ages and Neha hadn't even picked up her phone! And three sweet words from this Dazzler and she was all fine.

"Neha, Kria, Reyaansh, do you have a group?" Kria looked around.  Everyone seemed to have a group.

"Rey!" Simmi called him. Nilesh, Simmi and Rinni were together. They needed one more person.

"All of you please come to the front." Professor Mehta said.

"Sir, me too!" Vikki called out and hurried to get closer to Neha. Neha stood close to Rey and Kria, avoiding him.

"Okay, I think we have an uneven number of students. Hmm... Okay so Reyaansh, Kria, Neha...you can be in one group and – "

"I can be with Neha's group sir!" Vikki stepped forward. Neha looked at him for the first time that entire lecture. To do what? Humiliate me more? She gave him a cut-eye while Vikki gave her a weak smile.

"Uh – okay, sure. So Reyaansh, Vikki, Neha and Kria are together. Nilesh, Simmi and Rinni, unfortunately you have a group of three right now. But I'm sure you can do it a great job, regardless." Professor Mehta dismissed the class with that and left.

Vikki turned around to find Simmi, Rinni and Nilesh staring at him.

"This is all a part of the plan!" Vikki whispered. Nilesh looked doubtful but the two girls seemed to buy it.

Neha rushed out before Vikki could reach her. Vikki rushed after, calling her name. "Neha! Wait!"

Kria felt her blood boil seeing him still going after her friend. She started walking towards the door but a hand pulled her away swiftly. She felt two strong hands grasp her shoulders. It was of course, Rey. Before she could protest, he firmly grasped her mouth. Kria fidgeted to let herself loose. She grabbed his hand, trying to pull it away.

"I have to tell you something. Don't scream, please!" Rey looked around. There were two girls in the classroom but they didn't notice him. He waited for them to walk out and finally let go.

"Reyaansh Singhania. What the hell is your problem?!" She sighed. Rey looked around once again to make sure nobody was there. "I wasn't going to scream. That's what I was trying to tell you!"

"Oh...um, well, you should have told me before!" Rey said, looking at where Kria had been twisting his hand.

"What?!"

"Um.. Listen, are you upset about me coming into your bedroom?"

"And bathroom." Kria said abruptly.

"-Yes, your bedroom and bathroom. I'm sorry if you thought it was out-of-line. But Kria, I really – "

"You're forgiven. Can I go now?" Kria grabbed her bags and went to head outside.

Rey grabbed her hand. Kria gave him an unsympathetic look, widening her eyes. "What?!"

"So I'm forgiven?" Rey questioned.

"Yes."

"You're sure you're okay?"

"Yes"

"You're sure that I'm forgiven?"

"Yes!"

"Sure sure?!"

"YES!"

"So our date is still on?" Rey asked quickly.

"Yes!" Kria looked at him, flabbergasted. Damn it. "No...I mean, there was no date."

"Really?" Rey let go of her arm and stepped in front of her. He loved it when she had to look up at him.

"Really." Kria replied, stepping back.

"Alright then. Library at 5:30 today." Rey walked right past her, leaving Kria agape.

"Wait. I just said there's no date." Kria looked at him confused.

"Oh, pfftt, Kria, it's not a date! I know you're into me and all but we have to get our Ecology assignment done too." Rey looked at her, winking.

Kria rolled her eyes, whispering, "Loser." She cleared her throat and replied, "I'll tell Neha. She's part our group too." Kria smirked and walked away.

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

Muks20spring567upekaAKSHATA3110katiehiwatariSSsanasonuharshita29396VirManandJeeViKoolKatzshiningstarzjulzpreciuspearlsoumyakpinkypanrocksmrashsharuKRdaisydee425dmg_roks_antarasups2222CoffeeAddict-veena.shona--Awantika-maanujaanuSaumya_D3RadiantTreasuresukanyaayogini64mayurlover4evawithout-fathomKrishnaluv94--jiya--Angry_Birdbrainychild92sweetshinemjht_oneluv_arshaZehnaseeb.crazysky.hea.bluelashesDilBoleRikara

.Anamika. IF-Dazzler
.Anamika.
.Anamika.

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Alright that's a short one! But it is a Kria-Rey for all you Kriaansh deprived fans! hehe! Next part will also be Kria-Rey! Please leave comments/suggestions etc if you have any! =)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Muks20spring567sweetapple2995

sweetapple2995 Goldie
sweetapple2995
sweetapple2995

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
LOVED IT HAHAHA especially when rey trapped her and made her say yes the neha and rey scene was also very cute :)
sups2222 Goldie
sups2222
sups2222

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
OMG this was sooo cutee the last convo btw rey n kria was ultimate ...wiowo a dazzler ultimately have an impact on weakling or rather on all the people...perfetc n nw its vikky turn to have an impact on neha or rather manofy her...this was an awesum blossom update plz update soon...
Luv,
Sups.!!!!!!!!
CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
res

*edited*

awesome part... but ever since your last update i've become a sucker for ViHa so i want more ViHa!!!

you're onto your 10th update already... i've just given 8 + the OS! :P

Edited by Sheherzade - 16 June 2011 at 2:08am
mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
anamika just read part 9 and 10 and they are fablous girl...
i m loving ViHa ...and how vicky ran after neha so sweet...
please update soon
loved it babes
100littledevils IF-Dazzler
100littledevils
100littledevils

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
hahah!!! loved it!!! awesome part yaar!!! plz update soon.pm me!!!Embarrassed

Go to top