Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiningstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey anamika! UR FF IS MINDBLOWING!!!πŸ‘

seriously!! am in luv wid ur ff!! its awesum!!!! everything is lyk , just so natural!!
nd i simply adore all the VIHA scenes that u put in!!πŸ˜† they are seriously the cutest!!πŸ˜‰
oh nd SWARON was fab too!! the sari wala scene, i cud totally imgine sharon nt knowing hw to do it nd swayum knowing πŸ˜† the best dialouge of that part was " maine kapde pehne hue hain!!!"πŸ˜†

nd finaally, KRIYANSH!!! OMG!! i am in luv them all over again aftr reading ur FF!! seriously!! 
the plumbing wala part was awesum! nd the way Rey bonded with Kriya's mom was too sweet!!πŸ˜ƒ

nd then OMG!! Kria kissed Rey!!😳 nd then i was lyk again OMG!! Rey kissed Kria!!☺️😳
πŸ˜†
nd finaaly, the gals bonding and the guys chilling scene was fab!! i relly lykd that part too!!πŸ˜‰ especially wen vicky spits water on nilesh!!🀣

i noticed that u havent updated frum a very very long tym!!! nd i feel that  u seriosuly, shud CONTINUE mhn!! u write damn well! 
do continue, am sure all D3 fans wud luv reading this FF😊

Dazzling_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome ff !!!!
loved it!!
sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yaar tum kaha par ho aaj kal??? pura 5 months hoga!! ab tho update karo na!!!
Angelic_A2011 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please pm me when you've updated next, I've sent u a buddy request :)
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loads of people have been writing something brilliant about it chapter but sorry i cba to do that so I'm just telling you that I'm speechless and i just read it all so please carry on and obviously make KriYaansh together and SwaRon and ViHa and all other couples together as soon as possible and please pm me when you update :D
Amti4u thumbnail
Pls updats soon and send me pm.. I amsending you friends request.
Kriyansh-love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
anamika im dam angry on u ... its all most A MONTH nw dat u havent updated :( jaao yar aapne ne mera dil thod dia  πŸ’”
chsripriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please pm me when you've updated next, I've sent u a buddy request :)
medha16 thumbnail
hey anamika,i read ur entire FF today n fell in love wid it...amazing storytelling...i love the modernised kriya whois not afraid to kiss a guy to show her feelings just 4 d sake of proving him wrong...i like ur westernised approach to skul n everything in the life of the students...the sari scene of swaron n d washroom scene of kriyaansh were my favourits...i loved the 2 kisses...they were different!!!n reys cocky one liners n shameless flirting had me in splits!!!u havent updated in over a month it seems but i infact all of us over here want u to continue...it is so good and addictive...i cud visualise everything in my mind...i know u r busy...but plz try n take some time of ur busy schedule n exams to update ur story...we r all waiting eagerly 4 d next part!!!n plz do pm me when u update...iv already sent u a buddy request!!!
shaffy_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey anamika i jst finished reading...n its jst mindblowing amazing...VIHA scenes r jst sooo cute...n SWARON sari scene awww...swayam actually help sharon to wear a sari awww sooo cute...i lv da majnu

n KRIYAANSH r mindblowing...kriya's aggressive kiss...n den rey's soft n gentel kisss...awww luv dem sooo mch.

plss update nxt part n plsss PM ME wen u update nxt part...THNK UU!!!