Frequent Posters

Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
no swaron in next part also????? 😭
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^ No...sorry! I need time to think about how their story is going to progress...
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anamika! Sorry for the late reply :S

but WHAAAT? 
LOL

But then, Kria always does something "dhamakedaar" as our Chabbi Lal says :P hahahaha

Great part dude! =D It was short, but it was as good as a long update, JUST because of that *shock* :P 

Continue soon! and YES. SwaRon soon, pwease and ViHa tooo!! :D 

Sneha :)
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aicha, don't worry about it! Glad the short part still worked! I'll continue Swayam-Sharon and Vikki-Neha after my exams! I still need to think a bit about them. But I'm still continuing with Kria-Rey for the next few parts!
Part 19 -

For a minute, Kria kept walking. She needed to breath. In and out. In and out. In and out...

It was about the time when she hit the gates that she had realized the monstrosity of the situation. What the freaking hell just happened, Kria?! She walked faster, afraid that Rey might follow her and get pissed off, as he rightfully should, she thought. Well, he might even kiss you back, a small voice in her hair told her. Shut upp! Kria started running now. She could feel tears coming soon. She couldn't believe she had done something so stupid. Rey was arguably the hottest boy in the entire college. Actually, there was no argument. He was the hottest. He was the richest, most popular, etc etc. But most importantly, he was one of the nicest guys. Or at least he acted like it. So why would she do something like that?! It was absolutely stupid! And yet, a small, yet quickly growing part of her had enjoyed every bit of that kiss and was unwilling to let go of the memory. Stop it, Kria, she told herself. She would get nothing but pain from this guy. And she knew it. He would go home, tell his stupid Dazzler friends, have a good joke with some beer and go back to his Sharon.

She could taste the salty tears now. Damn it. She tried her best to wipe it away, making sure none of her kajal was smeared to make it obvious. She crossed her fingers, hoping her mother would not be home and she wouldn't see her in this pitiful state. She slowly turned her keys and poked her door in, creaking the door as she held it slightly ajar.

"Mamma?!" She called out. There was no response. She sighed in relief. Thank God. She walked into her room and peeled off her sweaty clothes, immediately dumping them in the laundry basket. She stood in the shower, trying to clean herself completely but she kept feeling hot flashes on her lips where they had touched Rey's. She sat down in her shower, letting the water wash her down completely. She tried taking deep breaths, calming her over-working heart down a bit. She sat there for a long time, thoughts, ideas, emotions all in turmoil inside of her. She got up slowly, grabbed a towel and put a fresh set of clothes on. She would not think of Reyansh Singhania. He was not important. That kiss was meant to do nothing but to prove to him that she felt nothing for him.

But she did...

Rey walked out of the dance hall, thinking maybe Kria would be waiting for him. Was that kiss an invitation to...what? A date? That she liked him? Or...that she didn't like him? No, he thought, how can somebody try to kiss you to show their dislike? Maybe he should call her? Ask her if everything was okay? Or maybe she wanted some space? And that's why she kissed him so...hard? Did that even make sense? And why had she said, "nothing"? Was that some proof of something? He sighed hard. He knew this girl was trouble from the minute he had set eyes on her. He really liked her. A lot. And he'd even imagined taking her out on a proper date, kissing her properly. Not like this, when he wasn't even sure whether it could be counted as a kiss? What are you feeling, Kria, he asked himself. Well, there was only one way to find out, Rey smirked.

She had to tell somebody. Somebody. ANYBODY! Kria sighed, waiting for Neha to come out of the washroom. She hadn't slept all last night, tossing and turning in bed, thinking about nothing but Rey and his soft lips...

"Kria? What wrong?" Neha walked out of the cubicle, washing her hands at the sink. She took out a rosy pink lipstick and removed the lid.

"I kissed Rey."  Kria blurted out as fast as she could.

Neha's hand stood still yet her face turned faster than Kria's sentence had come out, leaving a pink smear across her right cheek.

"What?!" She put the lipstick down and held Kria's hand as if she was a patient. "Are you okay, Kria?"

"Yes. Well, no. I mean...I dunno, Neha. I just sort of..kissed him?" Kria sighed, covering her face.

Neha was still too shocked to reply but she gulped loudly. "Okay, tell Neha exactly how it happened."

"I dunno. He was in the rehearsal hall yesterday. I got angry at him. I don't recall why. But I just sort of grabbed his neck and pulled him close to me and ...yeah" Kria shrugged. Neha's mouth was wide open.

"Okay. And then what? Did Rey kiss you back?" She asked.

"No! Well, I think he was about to. But I'm not sure. I just pulled away and left. He looked kinda stunned." Kria said. "Neha, close your mouth! And please, remove that lipstick from your face."

Neha gulped a lot of air and turned the tap on, washing her face quickly. "Kria?"

"Hm?"

"You have no slept all last night, right?" Neha asked, looking at her dark circles from the mirror.

"No, I haven't..."Kria said in a small voice.

Neha turned the tap off and dried her hands quickly. She pulled Kria into a big hug. "Why didn't you call Neha before?"

"I..It's not a big deal. He must have kissed so many girls. He probably doesn't even remember. Just had a good laugh." Kria smelled Neha's strawberry hair, hugging her tightly.

"Kria, you don't know that. And the reason why you didn't call Neha is because you meant it. You didn't do something stupid. You really like this guy, Kria." Neha pulled away, smiling at her.

"No, I don't! Neha! I – Just forget it! Please. We need to start studying. Let's go. Oh, and I'm missing Ecology and English Lit today. Please take good notes. And, you hair smells nice." She handed her a recorder.

Neha smirked. "Avoiding Rey and changing topics, Kria is? You really like him."

"Shut up." Kria walked out.

"Oh? Telling your best friend to shut up?! You really really like him!" Neha smiled.

Kria giggled, whacking her slightly. She felt lighter already. Thank God for having such an amazing friend.

"Neha?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you. But if you tell Rey anything, I will have to kill you."  Neha smiled back. "Neha won't."

So I hope that's longer than the last part...And hopefully I captured their feelings well enough. Comments/suggestions? I WILL do a Vikki-Neha part and Sharon-Swayam part in a few more parts! I just need to finish my final exams!
upeka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what a story teller yaar👏 👏👏u captured each and every feeling very nicely 👍🏼this longer part is very very best one😊 and waiting for next part when kriya-rey's meeting 😉plz continue👍🏼and all best for ur final exam👍🏼

Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
man that was really good..🤗n rey..omg that poor guy is so confused...hope they confess soon...n yeah waitin egrly forswaron part...hehehe..n best of luck 4 ur exams
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW wat an update😃...all d feelings of Rey nd Kria very nicely written👏...awww luvd d way Kria was sooo bothered abt kissing Rey😳...nd Rey's confusion hehe sooo cuteee😳
Neha's lipstick scene😆...luvd d way she was teasing Kria😆😳
AWSUM part...cnt wait for more😃...nd alll d BEST for ur xams😃
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😳 Awww!<3 That was such a CUTE part!! :D Idk why but I think it might be one of my favorites just because the feelings are described SO well, and with simplicity! Like like like! =D

I loved Rey's confusion, lol poor guy xD
and aww!! Neha-Kria scene was the cutest! They are best friends indeedd!<3 So cute! =D

Great update! =)

Oh and GOOD LUCK for your exams!! =D
_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg what an amazing updt
rey n krya 's feelings were written so well
kkrya in frustration  n rey in confusion..lol
loved neha's lipstick scene...lol..
i can imagine her =),,,n she was teasing krya also
so yyeeeaahhh this meant ki krya likes rey ...=)
cant wait 4 the next  kriyansh meet..=)
continue when u can
n Good LucK 4 the ExamS!!!
love yaaa
sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i loveed it :) the part where neha teases her is cute and i cant wait to see how he finds out :) ...