Dil Dosti Dance-FF-Part 21 - page 36! :) - Page 19

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Annie... caught up with both the updates... super rocking... but what happened between ViHa in the lab????

It's good I didn't miss much in the time i was gone...

All the best for your mid-terms.

Luv,
Pree.

Aicha! Thanks a bunch! I'm glad you like Sharon! I liked her since the beginning but a lot of people thought she'd come in between Rey and Kria.  Glad she's got her own Majnoo! Thanks for the wishes!

Neetu, thanks! I dunno if he really has that many sisters but let's pretend he does! hehe..

Sweetapple, thank you! And of course you can!

Cute_mini, hello! I'm glad you liked this rendition!

Muks20, thank you! I really loved them in the beginning when Swayam was all crazy about her but lately they've shown him becoming a bit more brave too! I tried to capture both aspects in this part.

Thank you Krishnaluv!

Thank you sweetshine! haha! That was my favourite too! I can totally see Sharon saying something like that!

sups, you are?! That awesome! I think I might have missed a 2 or something before when I sent it to Niki.

dansindiadans, thank you!

Thank you Veena! And yes finally! haha

Thank you luvKajen!

Preee! Where were you?! And Viki-Neha is next! :D

Part 16 -

Neha looked at Vikki awkwardly. "Thank you." Vikki stood up, looking down at her.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Thank you. For dropping Neha home."

Vikki smirked at her. "It's all good, patni-ji." Neha's eyes widened.

"Do NOT call me that in public!" Neha hissed.

"Um, I'm the Dazzler here! Remember?!"

Neha narrowed her eyes on him. "Aakhir bol hi diya." She gave him the work she's done last night. "This is all the statistical data you need to put into the assignment. If need help, tell Neha." She turned around brickly, her hair smaking Vikki's face, and opened the library door.

"Okay! I'm sorry! Neha!! Listen!" Vikki grabbed his bag and turned off the lights to the study room, running towards her. "Okay, let's fight later. I'm really hungry! Can we grab something to eat?"

"Right now? Vikki, tum khaane ke alawa kuch aur bhi sochte ho kya?" Neha asked.

"Sochta hoon na. Tumare bare mein." Vikki smiled at her. Neha stopped walking.

"Stop smiling like a 5-year old girl." She said, sternly, walking off.

"Oyye! Where are you going?!"

"I thought we were going to eat?" She turned around and gave him a playful smile.

"So when I said let's go eat, I meant inside the school. Not out on the streets of Mumbai. If you really wanted to eat out, you should have told me earlier. I could have booked us at some nice restaurant."

Neha squinted as she looked up at him. The Sun was beating down their backs and she was sure Vikki was not used to such heat or light. She covered her eyes with her eyes, shading them from the sun. "Noo, hum golgappe khane ja rahe hai! You can't book that!"

"What? Okay, Neha, I'll go wherever you want. Can we please take my car? I mean seriously, woman. The sun is melting me away."

"Vikki, you're such a diva! Come on." She led him on the road.

"Nooo! NEHA! I'm going to die! Let's go the traffic lights and cross there! There is no sidewalk here." Vikki pulled her back, refusing to walk on the road.

Neha sighed. "Vikki, just hold my hand, okay?" Vikki smiled at her.

"Can't resist me, huh? Bol do. I know it. I'm too hot to handle."

Neha giggled at him. She wrapped her fingers around his and pulled him onto the road.

"These are golgappas!" Neha led him onto a vendor stand. "Bhaiyya, ek theeka do."

Vikki stared at the man. He looked dirty head to toe. "Neha, I'm not eating that. He could have tuberculosis and malaria together for all we know." He whispered.

"Vikki, shut up. He'd be coughing up blood if he had tuberculosis."

"So, malaria it is." Vikki said, sarcastically.

"If you don't want to eat it then fine. Don't." Neha took a plate from the man, quickly popping the golgappa into her mouth. "Hmmm..Soo good!" She smacked her lips.

"No, thank you." Vikki put on his sun glasses, protecting his eyes.

"Vikki!" Neha took his sunglasses off and put them on her eyes. "Okay, just try one! Please?"

"No, Neha. It's foul!" he pointed at it.

"Vikki, I swear I will break these –" She pointed at her sunglasses. "So try one! Okay fine, for me?" She gave him a pouty face.

Vikki took her palte. "Please, God, if I die – " Vikki started.

Neha scrunched her eyebrows at him. She took her golgappa and stuffed it into his mouth. "Neha!" Before he could protest, there was a crunchy item in his mouth.

"Neha?"

"It's great, na?" Neha looked excited.

"It's good." Vikki chewed on the flavours. "Neha?!"

"More?"

"No! It's freaking hot!"

"Gosh, Vikki, Mumbai mein itni garami roz hoti hai." Neha asked for more golgappe.

"No! Neha! It's SPICY! I need water! Pani!" Vikki asked the vendor.

"Oh! Sorry! Bhaiyya, pani!" The man handed her a cup with water.

"No, I need filtered water!" Vikki shook his hand, shaking Neha violently with him.

"Vikki! Where are you going to get filtered water?! Just drink it!" Neha looked at him, exasperated.

"Neha! Cholera! Diarrhea! HIV! AIDS!" Vikki yelled.

"You can't get AIDS from water, idiot." Neha said. She remembered having water in her bag. She took it out and opened the bottle, giving it to him.

"NOW YOU GIVE ME WATER?!"

"It's not filtered." Neha said, a little scared. Vikki looked at her embarrassed face. He gulped down the entire bottle. Neha smiled at him.

"Cholera? Diarrhea? HIV and AIDS?" Neha asked.

"I don't care." Vikki said.

Neha suddenly started laughing. "You've never had golgappe before?" Vikki shook his head. "Samosas, bread pakoda? Pao bhaji? Kachori? Dosa? Aloo tikka?" Neha asked, her mouth watering.

"Neha, patni-ji, this is enough for one day...Maybe next time when I take you out on a date, we can try all those things." Vikki said. Neha looked away, shy.

"Oh crap! Vikki! I have practice! Kria is going to kill me! We have to get back! Let's go!" She took his hand and pulled a protesting Vikki back on the road.

So I realize that this part should have probably come before the last one but let's pretend this happened the next day or something... (:
Okay, I pretended that is was the next day. lol Love Vicky and Neha! Haha, bechara Vicky.. Filtered water? "Cholera? Diarrhea? HIV and AIDS?" That was hilarious. Patniji.. Hayye Patidev is so cute. Loved the update!

Krishna
I don't even care where this part is supposed to go or whether its the next day or not! Neha and Vikki are so freakin adorable!!! 😛

I had this big smile on my face while reading it. and I actually laughed out loud at Vikki's line of Cholera, Diarrhea, HIV, AIDS! (and scaring my mom in the process)
OMG, this was the funniest, cutest part ever! Super loved it!! 😃

I'm becoming a total fan of Vikki's liners and Neha's Hinglish. These people are absolutely adorable!! ❤️
Loved the update! Thank you so much Anamika!!! 😃

u know wat some thing lyk this actually happened to me
i live in dubai n am used to drinking only mineral water
so one tym when i went to mumbai my frnd dragged  me to this roadside vendor n made me eat pani puri n guess wat happened after that i was literally jumping around the shop screaming pani pani

oh n BTW that update was awsome luv ViHa but luv Swaron more
ahhh loved it!! ViHa r soo cute !! plz pm me!! can't wait for next part!!!😳

awww, ViHa r so cuteee😳

i cld so imagine Vicky n Neha in dis update😉

i cnt blv Vicky never ata golgappe in his life😲😆

cont soon, n dis tym i didnt get any pm😭

Lolz love viha and kriyansh. Awsome update
Pl make next update with kriyansh