Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
AWESOME UPDATE loved the part when they're alone in the library and vicky and neha's part was cool too and i love how she has to smile in the end and how she feels safe
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Piya! Thanks! That was my favourite too! I thought this song would suit the situation the best! haha!

Thank you, musks! There's more Vikki-Neha coming up!

Thank you, upeka!

Pree! You know what? The next part is actually Vikki-Neha! And you need to start writing about Swayam-Sharon! You're amazing with them!

Neetusidhu, thanks!

maurlover4eva, thanks a bunch! I will update as quick as I can!

sups! lol "manofy!" Vikki will do some manaofying later! Sharon and Swayam are on hold for now unfortunately! But I do have a scene in mind for them!

Thank you, luvkajen! I will let Niki know to pm you too! And there will be more Swayam-Sharon parts soon!

Thanks sweetapple! Glad you liked it! :D

So the next part will be posted tommorow sometime for sure! Just needs some tweaking!

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .Anamika.

Pree! You know what? The next part is actually Vikki-Neha! And you need to start writing about Swayam-Sharon! You're amazing with them!

Thank god! I'm in love your ViHa!!! They're so freaking amazing!

Nahi yaar SwaRon was just an OS. With all the college tension i don't want to write anymore... so I'm not wrting FF... No FF = Less baggage.

But I'm working on a RiMar OS for Rafi right now... half done.

Waiting for your update...

Love you Annie!
.Anamika. thumbnail

Part 12 -     

Vikki stepped outside the chilly night. He looked around the parking lot but Neha wasn't anywhere! She couldn't have taken the bus at this time? He got into his car and drove around, searching in the dark night for Neha...

"Neha...Kaisi ladki hai yeh? How can you just leave like this? Itni raat ko koi asise jata hai kya? Ab kahaan dhoondu tumhe?" Vikki looked around the streets. He had seen Neha walk to school before so he knew she must live nearby. Or maybe she took a bus nearby? He stopped his car near a bus stand and got out, looking for her signature kurti.

"Neha?!" He called out. He didn't even have her number! Gosh...He stepped on a puddle of mud by accident.

"Ewww...So disgusting. Pyaar mein kya kya karna padta hai!" Vikki looked at his sneakers. They were glow in the dark Air Force 1 sneakers! It took him ages to get these! Wait, what pyaar?! Vikki, you're losing it, dude. He saw a woman putting on mascara at the bus stop. She seemed like she waited for the bus everyday. Maybe she'd seen Neha?

"Excuse me?" Vikki tapped her on the shoulder.

The woman looked up. Vikki was taken aback. He saw the woman's outfit. Black leather tights with an animal print halter top that was not covering anything. Her face was caked with make-up. Her nails were hot red and clearly fake.

"I'm sorry!" Vikki quickly turned around. She grabbed his hand.

"Arre, kahan jaana hai? Hotel? Taxi?" Her breath smelled of alcohol.

"What?! No!! I don't want to go anywhere!" Vikki took his bag and put it between them.

"Toh kya bus stand mein?!" The girl looked around.

"Noo!! Don't touch me! Dekho, aap please ' " Vikki looked around. He saw another girl inside the bus stand. "Bachao!!!" He started running towards her. He grabbed her and hid behind her.

"Vikki?" Neha's voice filled his ears.

"Neha?! I'm so happy to see you! Save me!" Vikki gave her a big hug, enveloping her body. Neha took a deep breath of his body spray. He smelled so..boy-ish but she still loved it.

"Vikki! Get off! What are you doing here?" She looked around him and saw a woman standing.

"Me?! I came to rescue you!" He said, wrapping his hands around her waist. She twisted her body to give him a sarcastic look.

"Haan, woh toh dikh hi raha hai. Iss liye tum 'bachao' chila rahe the?" Neha rolled her eyes.

"Dude, you have no idea. This woman ' "

"Oye, chikne! Mere paas aur bhi customers hai. Chalna hai to chal."

"Vikki! Tum yeh saab bhi - ?!" Neha gasped at him.

"Noo! Neha! It's good I found you! Warna aaj toh mera rape ho jata." Vikki grasped her waist tighter as the lady came closer. "Tell her!!"

"Kya?!" Neha looked at the woman, equally scared.

"I dunno!" Vikki hid behind his bag.

"Well, then how is Neha supposed to knowing?!" Neha looked at him, trying to get him to loosen his grip on her.

"Oye, ladki, tu kyon hai?" The lady had dark red lipstick to match with the cherry nails.

"Dekho, issat se baat karo, yeh meri patni hai!" Vikki spoke up while hiding behind Neha.

"What?." Neha looked up. "Uh - Yeh mere pati hai and main unki patni! Vikki ne aapko mujhe samaj liye tha" Neha clarified. The lady walked away, muttering about wasting her time.

"So I'm you patni, eh?" Vikki grinned at her. Neha rolled her eyes.

"Pati..the wife is the patni." Neha snickered.

"Whatever." Vikki looked around. "Get inside my car. It's cold here." He took off his vest and put it on her.

"Eh, hello? Kya? We're not friends! Apna kaam karo." She removed the vest.

"Apna kaam hi kar raha hoon, patni-ji."  Vikki placed the vest back on her.

"Okay, not funny. What are you doing here, Vikki?"

"I told you I came to rescue you!"

"You're the one that tolding me to leave. Neha's a gawar remember?" Neha looked down.

Vikki cringed at the word, "tolding". "Neha, I'm sorry! For everything! Really...I just..Can you give me some time? I just don't know how to approach this issue..the whole Weakling vs. Dazzling thing. Just give me some time, alright?" Vikki looked at her, hopeful. Neha looked at him. Could she really trust him? He could have just paid that woman some money. She was a hooker after all.

"Come on. I'll get you home." Neha smiled at him for the first time. Home..yes. She really needed to get home.

"Um, Neha will wait for the next bus. It's fine." Neha clutched his vest tightly.

"Neha..just keep it. It's fine. Are you still cold?" Vikki looked around. "My car is warm. I promise."

Neha bit her lip, pondering.

"Alright." Neha walked ahead to his car.

Edited by .Anamika. - 12 years ago
.Anamika. thumbnail
That's part 12! Comments/Suggestions! (Pree, you're not continuing? Aw!  I wanted to know what happens!)
spring567 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awww...this is cute. For once I dont miss Rey and Kriya.
Keep going !!!
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Annie... Dusht Danav! Ye kya tha... where was my computer lab scene... *sob sob*

I was so waiting for it!!!

Ja mai tere se baat nahi karti!

I might write another SwaRon... depends... but for now... jo likh rahi hu usse kaam chala lo... cos i might not even continue my FF. *bites lips*
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hola!!😎 i hvn't been here since quite some time.. i hope u ppl din't 4get meπŸ€”

anyways... nice going anamika... i'm loving Vicky-Neha in ur FF, they never let me miss Kria-Reyaansh!!πŸ˜ƒ great job with the hooker in this partπŸ˜‰ let's see how the pati-patni deal with each other nowπŸ˜‰πŸ€£

thnx for the pm nikita!!

~jiya~

P.S. - Pree!! u aren't continuing ur FF!!😲
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
@Jiya: Yes i'm discontinuing my FF... Sorry folks!
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
dats jus awesome
Swayam Sharon scenes pweeesh
update pm me pls
Nthanks for da pm