Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh Gosh...Blooper ke upar bloopers! lol Okay so we know how great my Calculus exam is going to gooo...I have no sense of numbers! Thanks for giving me feedback, it really helps with the writing! I'll try to keep myself away from numbers! And Piyu, I'll def check it out after exams. And sups2222 could you please let Nikita know this because I don't do the PMs, she does them for me. Or else I'll let her know after my exam finishes on Tuesday. So one more part on Sunday/Monday coming up. Edited by .Anamika. - 12 years ago
.Anamika. thumbnail

Part 8 -

Kria walked into her Statistics class making sure to avoid Rey. She sat in the first row right in front of the professor. Dazzlers never sat that close up.

"Kria?!" Neha walked up and sat beside her.

"Neha very angry with you Kria."

"Kyun?! What did I do?" Kria watched the door with one eye, in case Rey came in.

"What meaning Kyun?! Neha call you four times yesterday! Why you not picking up?" Neha looked at her, pouting.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Neha! I had –" Kria's heart dropped as Rey walked in. He stopped, looking around. He was looking for her! He caught her looking at him and smiled. He walked up, sitting right behind Neha.

"You had to?" Neha looked at her.

"Uh – I had a really nasty, stinky, useless, idiotic plumber at my house yesterday. Some idiot broke our pipeline. And then another idiot came to fix it." Kria smirked at Rey who raised his eyebrows at her.

Neha looked confused. But more so when Vikki came in and stopped at her desk.

"Kya?!" She looked up at him.

"You – you look nice today, Neha." Vikki said, smiling.

Kria looked up at the two of them. What was Vikki up to? There was something wrong with all the Dazzlers...Neha rolled her eyes at Vikki and gave her attention to Kria. Vikki looked dejected while taking a seat beside Rey.

Roses are Red

Violets are Blue

But here are your favourite daisies

From me to you!

"Neha, there's still no name on it! How can you be sure it's RDX?!" Kria was stretching in the  dance room. She sat down, slowly stretching her legs apart to reach a center splits.

"Kria! Nobody else knowing this but RDX! Neha said, "daisies" in front of him yesterday!"  Neha went to the ballet bars and started flipping on them.

"How come?"

"Aree, Neha helping RDX for Foot Loose! He asked Neha yesterday!"

Kria thought hard. How could RDX do this? Could he really like Neha? But even if he did, this was illegal, wasn't it? Professors were strictly prohibited from having any personal relationships with students.

Bharat, Amar and Swayam walked in with Viskaha, arguing as usual.

"Alright, guys, let's start practice!" Kria looked at all of them, beaming. She put the music on blast and started teaching them the choreography.

Dooba rehta hoon inn aankhon mein teri,

Meet me in the cafeteria at three?

"He wants to meet Neha!" Neha cried out loud in front of their locker. Kria smiled at her, but didn't believe this was RDX. Something was up. She knew it.

"Maybe  this is too fast? I mean he's just written two letters? And now he wants to meet you already?"

"Arre! He already knowing Neha!" Neha looked like she was on cloud nine. Kria couldn't break her heart right now but she was ready to break anyone's bones if this was a joke.

"Okay, I'll come with you." Neha beamed at her.

"Neha, don't you think this is a little too much? I mean, kuch toh kapde pehno?" Kria looked at her best friend's short little outfit, unbelievingly.

"Noo, Kria. Remember the party? RDX's letters come after the party and Neha dressed so sexy for that party!"

Vishakha had learned about this as well and like Kria was having a hard time believing it but they had decided that if this was a prank, someone was going to get hurt today, and it wasn't going to be Neha.

"Neha? I think you're going a little overboard dude. He's your professor. Maybe try a more sophisticated look?" Viskhaka offered her help.

"Arre nahin! Woh hot wala look his theek hai!" Neha turned around in her purple dress. It was too short for her but this was for her RDX sir!

"How do I look?!" Neha turned around, facing her two friends.

"Awesome!"

"Amazing!" Kria and Viskakha looked at each other, anticipating the worst. It was 5 minutes to three...

"Hey, Vikki!" Simi called out to him.

"Yeah?" Vikki turned to face Simi, Rimi and Nilesh.

"Come to the cafeteria at 3!"

"Kyun? Free lunch hai?" Vikki looked up, hopeful.

"Nahin, Bhukad!" Nilesh slapped his head. "We're pulling this awesome prank on that Weakling – what's her name?"

"Neeta?" Rimi asked Simi.

"Noo! It's Neha!" Simi replied.

Vikki looked at them, dumbstruck.  Neha...

"Uh- Wh-what are you going to do to her?" Vikki asked, worried.

"Oh, hello? You're on our side. Itna sad kyun sound kar rahan hai?"

"Nahin, woh – Beause you didn't include me in your little prank!" Vikki pouted at Nilesh.

"Well, you can go and see her reaction at 3! And dude spread the word!" Nilesh smiled and walked away with Simi and Rimi.

Damn, Vikki thought. He had to save her.

Neha looked around the cafeteria. People were staring at her, a few boys even whisted at her but luckily Viskhka took care of them.

"Kahan ho aap, sir?" Neha looked around.

"Wow, Weakling. You're trying so hard today. What's the occasion?" Simi came in, tapping Neha's shoulder.

"Tumse matlab?" Neha looked around again. Where was he?!

"Are you looking for someone? Why don't you make an announcement?" Rimi told her.

Kria was watching from a table with Vishakha. She knew they were behind this. "Let's go Vishakha."

Neha looked at Simi and Rimi. "I don't think so."

"Lagta hai koi special hai?" Rimi said to Neha.

Neha blushed. "Haan..."

"Toh announcement karo na?!" Rimi winked at Rimi. They got a microphone out from Nilesh.

"Listen up people! So apparently, Neha here is waiting for someone special. Right, Neha?"

Neha looked a little confused. Why were there so many people in the cafeteria?

"Well, we'd hate to break it to you, Neha, but this admirer of yours is– "

"Non-existent" Vishakha muttered to Kria. They got up to grab Neha before she could be humiliated even more.

"IT'S ME!" Vikki ran into the cafeteria, panting.

"What?!" Neha looked at him. No, this wasn't true. Please, God, please! Not him!

"What?!" Pretty much the whole cafeteria was in shock now.

Vikki gulped down lots of air and sighed.

"Neha...I think you're pretty, smart, talented." Vikki walked up to her, ignoring the looks on the Dazzlers faces. Neha's heart was suddenly beating very fast. This was her secret admirer?

"Vikki, what the hell - ?" Nilesh walked up to him but Vikki pushed him back.

"Neha, you don't have to be perfect to be perfect for me." Neha's eyes widened. Kria looked at Vishakha. Was this the joke? Nobody seemed to get what was going on, especially Neha.

Vikki sighed. He walked right up to her face so she'd have to look up at him. He took his index finger and slowly lifted her chin up. He bent down and gave her a soft kiss on her right cheek. Neha shut her eyes. She had this warm, fussy feeling inside but then in a second she felt like her head was spinning and there were butterflies in her stomach. She looked up to see Vikki looking at her, almost scared. The whole cafeteria was quite.

"Whooo Hooo!" It was Vishakha that broke the silence. She smiled at the two, cheering. One by one the Dazzlers left. Kria didn't know what to do so she waited for Neha to respond.

"Thank you." Neha whispered softly.

"For kissing  you? But you called me disgusting in class?" Vikki looked down at her.

Neha spoke in small voice, "I know you not write those notes, Vikki. But you doing now was really nice. Thank you from bacho-ing Neha from humiliation." Neha finally looked up and smiled at him, walking away. He wasn't RDX but he was kind of cute in a gross, disgusting, burger-eating pig-kind of way. Vikki looked at her walking away. Bacho-ing? What the hell was that?

"Heyy! Wait! Can I get your number?! Please?" Kria laughed at him, following her friend out of the cafeteria.

"Try something more original next time, dude." Vishakha patted his back.

Alrighty so I posted it early. I dont think I made any numerical errors. If I did, please forgive me! And this part isn't intense but I tried to make it sweet and cute. Hopefully it worked!
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update yaar...
.Anamika. thumbnail
Haha! Double thanks Nikita! And dude, you're fast!
sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey wat an wonderful update..loved neha n vikky scene,...was too sweeet...thnk gd neha didnt serve an humilatian...kria hehehe..loved kria descriptn of plumber...n reyas expersn...wowo this is tooo amazing.n yup i hv send an buddy req to mjht one n dats nikita rite...
Luv,
sups.!
Muks20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aww.. Vikki- Neha scene was soo cute!!! ❤️

Loved it, as usual! Thanks!!! 

And Nikita, thanx for the pm! 😊
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome part!!!! loved ViHa scene n i also loved how kria describe rey...heheh...please update soon. thanks nikki for the pm!!!
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow!! awesome part!! 
loved Vicky for bacho-ing Neha from humiliation😍
thnx for the pm nikita!
~jiya~
sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awww that was so sweet how vicky saved neha man now i feel bad for vicky cuz hes going to get in trouble with dazzlers probably...:( oh well pyar mein sab kuch chalte hai well plz continue soon :)
mayurlover4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww the vicky neha scene was tooo good, how do you come up with these ideas? lovely post!!  🤗 thank youu but seriously yaar you had me hooked and then... it finished 😭😆

also thanks nikki for the pm👍🏼