Dil Dosti Dance-FF-Part 21 - page 36! :) - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by .Anamika.

^^ Thanks! I know it was shortt but the next part is better so hopefully that makes up for it! anddd don't blame Nikita! hehe I just sent her the PM right now! So my fault! sorrry! And you'll find out what Rey did and what he's going to do!! :)

Aww... you little pixie... stopping at such a sexy point! 😛

And sorry Nikki... i was just kidding!
great part...cant wait to see what happens next
heyy nice update really liked thanks btw Rey when did he get a new job as plumber??😆

thanks for the pm mjht_one 
^^haha! Keep reading to find out! :D
Hey.. your FF is awesome.. Please update next part .. I cant wait to know what happens.. but a few thoughts that came to my mind

How did Rey become a plumber so quickly?
I am waitng to know how that happened in 5 mins.. bcause at 7:45pm, he was in the corridor waiting. At 7:50, kriya's mom calls.. and she opens the door with the phone in Hand.. and rey is standing in a pumber suit
Let me know

Thanks
Oh dear Lord...BLOOPER ALERT!! haha! Thanks for pointing that out! I live 2 minutes away from my campus so let's just assume Kria does too! hehe! And Rey's just super-man-ish like that! 😆 But on a serious note, sorry about that! I should have checked it through. Thanks for pointing it out!
Part 7 -

Kria sat in the kitchen, grasping her cordless phone firmly. If Rey tried to touch her again, she would throw the laal mirch on his face and call her mommy.

"Reyaansh Singhania?! Are you done yet? Shower fix karna hai! Pura washroom nahin!" screamed an irritated Kria. She had her Ecology textbook open for the past 10 minutes. But her brain had stopped functioning after Rey had picked up her. She realized that she had to maintain a 5 meter distance from him, or else she'd go crazy.

Rey looked around her washroom to look for anything that would help him figure out what she liked. He pressed speed dial on his phone. "Vikki? Listen. I'm in her washroom. Make sure you turn the water on in exactly 10 minutes okay?" Vikki's grunt came in response.

Rey looked up to see Kria standing there.

"Who're you talking to?" She narrowed her eyes.

"Noone!" 

"Accha? Toh ladki ki tarah sharma kyun rahe ho?" He's probably talking to another girl.

"I was talking to –" Rey started.

"Another girl? Kria rolled her eyes.

"Vikki, actually." Rey smiled. Someone's jealous.

Kria looked around, flustered. Damn it. He wasn't lying.

She cleared her throat. "So are you done?"

"Huh? Yeah, I'm done talking to him."

"Done with my shower I meant." Kria said.

"Oh yeah. Just a few more minutes." Kria raised her eyebrows.

"So tell my why a rich boy like you works as a plumber?"

"Uh..part time job, Kria! Gosh! Ms.Dehradhoon. Mumbai mein kaam karna padta hai!"

"Oh really?! And what "kaam" have you been doing for the past 15 minutes? And by the way, you're beside the sink, not the shower." Rey looked at her and blinked.

"Oh, I was just..." He walked back into the shower. "Could you pass me the tool box please? I just have one more screw to fix this." Kria rolled her eyes. What a liar. She grabbed the tool box and pushed it towards his face.

"Yeh lo." Kria thrust it on his face.

"Kria! Aaraam se!" Rey chuckled. He looked at his watch. Oh damn, he thought, the shower would start working soon. He had to get her away.

"Kria move."

"Excuse me? This is my bathroom."

"I know, Ms. Baat-cutter par yeh mardo ka kaam hai. If something comes out, it will hit you."

"Mardo ka kaam?!" Kria gaped at him. She stepped into the bathroom with him and pushed him slightly.

"Kria?! Kya?! Get out of here!" Rey looked up at the shower, a little scared.

"This is MY bathroom, Reyaansh. And what do you think? Girls can't be plumbers?" Kria raised her voice slightly.

"Um. Honestly? No." Rey looked up at the shower. "Now get out of here, Kria!"

"I won't!" Kria put her hands on her waist. She was not going to move. "In fact, you need to move! I can probably fix this is a minute!" Kria reached out her hand to grab the shower while Rey's hand followed her. Rey pushed her away just on time to not get her wet.

The water came rushing out of the shower, drenching Rey completely. Kria looked at him with her mouth open before she started giggling.

"Shower fix karne key liye aye the?! Aur - " Kria clasped her mouth to suppress the laughter.

"You're laughing?!" Rey looked at her in disbelief. Kria shook her head, continuing to laugh. "This is all your fault by the way! I was trying to save you from the water."

Kria looked at his wet clothes and hair and continued laughing.

"Kria?!" Rey looked at her, all dry and safe from the cold water, irritated. He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him, wrapping his arms around her so she couldn't escape.

Kria screamed. The water was freezing cold. "REYYY!? Turn it off! It's cold!"

"Nahin nahin! Ab kya hua? Hasso hasso!" Rey refused to let go of her.

Kria stood there shivering, trying to pull his hands away. Rey stepped closer to her, slowly letting go of her hands. Kria looked down at the floor as the water falling from his face fell on her face. Rey looked down at her. The strong and bratty Baat-cutter seemed so small and vulnerable now. He reached out and slowly turned the knob to turn the shower off.

Kria was still standing there, refusing to move. Rey stepped in front of her and wiped beads of water off of her face. His cold touch made her shiver even more.

"Kria?" Rey looked down at her. Ms. Baat-Cutter had nothing to say for once. "I really like you. I know you think I'm some loser that was born with everything but just –"

"KRIIIRRRAAA! Where are you, beta?"

Kria's eye's widened. She pushed Rey away hastily and grabbed a towel. She walked out into her bedroom, drying her hair furiously. What the hell just happened, girl?! You were in a bathroom with an almost stranger! Forget bathroom, in a freaking shower!! How was she going to explain this to her mother?

"Kria?" Her mother walked in looking astonished. "Why are you wet? And how's the shower? Did the plumber come?"

"Woh – uh – He's in the – "

"I'm here, ma'am." Rey came out, drenching the floor. Kria's mother looked from her daughter to the boy, her eyes demanding an explanation.

"Uh - My name's Reyaansh. I study with Kria." Rey offered.  

"Kria? You called a BOY over? Why are you two wet?! Come here right now!" Kria shot Rey a murderous look. This was entirely his fault. Everything. She was going to kill him. If she survived that is. She gulped and walked slowly towards her mother.

"Mumma..."

"Aunty!" Rey walked up to her quickly and gave her his dazzling smile that always worked.

"Mujhe tumse koi baat nahin karni! Get out before I call your parents!" She glared at him, bulging her eyes out. She really is a 'Jhansi si Rani', thought Rey.

"Ma'am, I'm the plumber! I fixed your shower! Kria was helping me with the toolbox and she got wet in return." Kria's mother looked at her daughter who quickly nodded in response.

"We go to the same school, Mumma!"

"Yes! I work as a plumber part time!" Rey smiled again, looking at Kria. "Actually, a friend of mine got this job but when I found out I was helping Kria, I decided to cover for him tonight."

Smriti didn't look impressed with the story. "Kria, go change. And give –" Rey looked at her, repeating his name. "Reyaansh a towel, please. I'll set the dinner." Kria's mother turned around to leave.

Kria grabbed a pillow from her bed and started whacking the living daylight out of this boy.

"Stupid!" Kria hit him with her pillow.

"OW! Kria! What?!"

"IDIOT!"

" Kria!! Your mom is going to come back and I don't – Ouch! Kria! – What?!"

"Duffer! Ullu!"

"Ullu? What's that?" Rey looked at her, confused.

"It means you're STUPID!" Kria took her Management textbook and smacked it hard on his hand.

"OWW! That actually hurts, Kria!" Rey rubbed his sore arm.

"Good." But she wasn't done. She picked up a vase and held it up above her head.

"Kria?! That's not even funny!" Rey rushed to her side, pulling her arm down gently. A strand of hair danced around her eye which she furiously blew away.

"And what you did with my mom was? Not! 'I'm the plumber! I fixed your shower! Kria was helping me.'" Kria imitated him with a deep voice. Rey chuckled at her voice. "You think this is FUNNY?! I might not be able to get out of this house ever again!"

"Kria, you sound really cute like that." Kria's temper melted away just like that. Whyy?! Kria, hit him hard with the vase!! Really hard!!

Kria threw a towel at his face and walked into her bathroom, changing into a new set of clothes.

"Oye! Listen!" Rey went to grab her hand, but Kria had learned the tricks by now. She dodged it expertly, moving away into the bathroom.

Kria walked out of her bathroom, wearing a simple pink dress. It was not her colour, he style or anything. It's NOT to impress Rey, either, she told herself. She blow dried her hair quickly and put some serum into it. She reached for the lip gloss, picked it up and stared at it before putting it back down. Why should she care about impressing anyone? She walked out of the bathroom.

"Suno – "  Kria looked around her room. Where was this boy now?

Kria walked into her kitchen, shocked to hearing her mother giggling. What happened?!

"Maa?"

"Kria! There you are. Come! Dinner's getting cold. Reyaansh, why don't you stay over for dinner?"

Kria looked at her mother in shock. Just a few minutes ago she wanted to kill this guy, now she's asking him to stay for dinner. What was wrong with her?!

"Oh, no aunty! I need to go now! I have a lot of Statistics homework to do." Rey said with that dazzling smile of his. Kria rolled her eyes. Yeah, more like a lot of homework to copy from Vikki.

"No! I'm sure Kria has to do it too!"

"Huh? N- Nahin, mamma! I'm done!" Kria stuttered. She hadn't touched it yet. She hated lying to her mother.

"Even better! She can help you!"

"What! No! I don't want to help him!" Kria looked at him disgusted while Rey put on his best smile.

"Kria! This is not how I've taught you to behave! Now sit down and eat your dinner." Kria shot Rey an evil look and sat down as far away as she could. She sat through the whole dinner watching Rey, the Dazzler, dazzle away his charm at his mother. She could not believe this boy.

Rey got up after finishing his dinner and thanked Kria's mother for the great dinner. He looked over at Kria and motioned her. Kria walked with him to the door while her mother finished cleaning up the table.

"Kria, I'll return your clothes tommrow at school?" Rey looked at her.

"What? My – " Kria looked him up and down . "WHO gave you my clothes?!"

"Your mom...It's okay, Kria, I take a bath. In fact we just had a shower together." He laughed.

Kria looked disgusted. She whacked him in response. "Eww...Gross! Don't ever say that again! Especially not in public!"

"Um...Excuse me, Ms. Dehradhoon. I think this would do more damage to my reputation than yours. Consider yourself lucky." Rey smiled and widened his arms.

Kria gave him a fake smile. "Bye." She went to close the door when he stopped her.

"Kria, what I said in the shower today..." Kria looked up at him. "I did mean it." Kria looked at him, not knowing what to say. "Uhh -  I cut your pipe so you'd have to call a plumber and I wanted to ask you – " He waited for her to protest but nothing came. He smiled. "On a date?" Kria could feel her pulse increasing. She looked away, trying to calm herself down.

"KRIA!? Is Rey gone?" Her mother's voice made her jump. She pushed Rey out of her doorway and slammed the door. She rested her forehead on the closed door.

"I wish, Rey..." She muttered to herself.

"Your wish is my command!" Came an amused voice. Kria's eyes widened. She ran into the kitchen, her heart racing. She did not just do that! This was bad. This was really bad!

Okaayyy so that's Part 7 peeps! And this is SIGNIFICANTLY longer than the last part so no complains! hehe! So hopefully y'all like this one! This is personally my fav part so far!

Cheers!
-Anamika
thanks for the long update🤗
loved the part where they are in the shower together 😆
can't wait for the next part -- their date!! 😍
update soon xxx☺️
awww...awesome!!!☺️ lol...loved it. really really loved it !!!
loved rey's line - infact we just had a shower together!!☺️🤣 hahaha...
plz update soon!!!!! can't wait for next part!!!😳