Dil Dosti Dance-FF-Part 21 - page 36! :) - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
oopsy Edited by mayurlover4eva - 12 years ago
OMGGG I LOVE THIS ff PLEASE PM MEE!!

Part 6 -

Rey wore his black shirt with a normal pair of jeans. He had pretty much emptied out Vikki's cologne. Kria had to be coming anytime soon. He fixed his hair one more time and looked at the hallway. He looked at the red rose he was holding and hid it behind him. Evening classes were pretty much empty. It was bad enough coming to this place in the mornings and afternoons. Most people couldn't stay here any longer and tolerate the torture.
Reyaansh looked at his digital watch one last time. She's not coming, dude...He had never been rejected before. It felt horrible. He picked up his red rose and bent it so it looked wilted. It was no use. She wasn't coming...

Kria looked at her clock. She had been trying to do her Ecology questions for the past two hours. But she felt restless. She couldn't understand why. She had made it pretty clear that she would not be going to any date of his. Why was it so hard to NOT think about him? Suppression never works! She remembered learning that in her Social Psychology class once. She looked at her textbook and pushed it away. The clock read 7:50 pm. He would have probably left by now, Kria thought dejectedly. But maybe she could change quickly and check? Noo! Kria!!! She slammed her Ecology textbook on her forehead. Stop it!! Ugghh. 

RIINNNGGG

"Hello?" Kria picked up her phone.

"Kria? Hi, beta. It's me. Listen, I'll be a little late today."

"Mamma! I'm so hungry! Ghar mein kuch khaana nahin hai! And my bathroom shower isn't working either!" Kria wrapped around the cord on her fingers. She wanted to take a bath after coming to school to get Rey out of her mind but the stupid thing didn't turn on.

"What? The shower? It was working fine this morning. Okay, listen, I'll call up a plumber. But please make sure to have the phone right in your hand. Mrs D'Sousa is at home so run to her house if you don't feel safe. And keep the masalas with you."

"Masala? But there's no food." Kria said, confused.

Her mother sighed. "We live in Mumbai now. There are creepy people out there. Just make sure you have the lal mirch with you and throw it in his eyes if anything."

Kria almost dropped her phone. "Mumma. Are you feeling okay? Nobody's going to do anything. Just call the plumber please. I need to shower. I stink." Kria said, hanging up after saying her good byes.

Kria heard a knock on the main door. Must be the plumber, she thought. She opened the door, holding the phone in her hand, remembering what her mother said. But for the second time today, she almost dropped the phone.

"REY?!"

There he stood in a plumber's outfit, complete with overall and a red tool box. You have got to be kidding me, thought Kria.

"Rey nahin. Plumber!" Rey pushed Kria out of the way and walked straight in.

"Rey? This is MY house. What are you doing here?" Kria closed the door quickly before anyone could see him.

"Baat-cutter. Suna nahin kya? I'm here to fix your shower." Rey walked in and looked around. "So where's your room?"

"Rey. Get out." Kria looked at him seriously.

"Kria, if you can't come to the date. Then the least I can do is bring the date to you." Rey put his tool box down and walked up to her. He opened the box, pulling out a pink rose that he had bought after destroying the red one. "This is for you."

Kria's insides were doing somersaults. She had never ever gotten a rose by anyone but her mom in her entire life. She took it hesitantly and put it in a vase on the dining table. How can I break it to you, Rey?

"Rey, listen you're a sweet guy. Really. I mean it. But I'm not your type." Kria said, avoiding his eyes.

"Hmm. Okay, fine."

"Fine?" Just like that?!

"Yes." Rey said, smiling at her. "Now tell me where your washroom is please?"

"What?" Kria shook her head. This guy was out of her understanding. One minute he was asking her out on a date and the next he wanted to know where the washroom was?

"This way?" Rey pointed to her room and walked towards it.

"Oyee! Hey! Hello! That's my bedroom! You can't just walk into it!" Kria slid in front of him, before he could walk in. Rey grasped her tiny waist firmly and lifted her away from the doorway. Kria gasped. He did not just do that! This was getting too much. How could he be the plumber?

Edited by .Anamika. - 10 years ago
'kay that's part 6 y'all! If anybody wants a PM please let Nikita know! She does the PM stuff! And I know this is a little short, but the next part is better, I promise! And thanks for all the comments! Pree, that's so nice of you!
Loved it!! Fabulous update!  ❤️
Rey is just sooo 😍!!! *sigh*

And I'm glad Kria didn't go. Now Rey has to do all the extra work effort to woo her!! Lokking forward to the next part!! Thank you so much!!! 😊
Uff... it was a hawwt part!!!

Did Rey bribe the plumber?

Btw Nikki - kaamchor! Where's my PM?!

loved it... but bahut short tha!!!

and the part when Rey picks her up to get into the room... god, is it just me or the my room just got unbearably hawwt? You have a magic in your writing babes!
^^ Thanks! I know it was shortt but the next part is better so hopefully that makes up for it! anddd don't blame Nikita! hehe I just sent her the PM right now! So my fault! sorrry! And you'll find out what Rey did and what he's going to do!! :)
ahhh i loved it!!!!! please...next part ..kriyaansh continue karna plzzz!!!!!!😳pm me!!!
Please pm me I loved the story so far!
Thank you! I have PMed Nikita and she'll PM you when I update it next!