Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mjht_one

btw if u need help PM ing people for updates i could pm them for u...

Seriously? That would be awesome if you could! Thanks a lot! I barely get time to write this after I come from school. It would be much appreciated! 😊
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Anamika.

Seriously? That would be awesome if you could! Thanks a lot! I barely get time to write this after I come from school. It would be much appreciated! 😊

yeah i will pm people for updates
just please tell me the people who i need to pm for the updates
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Part 5 –

Kria closed her notebook and put away her lecture notes safely in her binder. She turned around to face Rey but he was gone. He had promised her notes. So where had he run off to?

"Kria? What looking you for?" Neha tapped her on the shoulder.

"Huh? Oh...Rey had notes from last class for me." Kria looked around the classroom absent-mindedly.

"Reyaansh Singhania?! Had notes for you?!" Neha, as usual had to make things so much more melodramatic than they already were. Kria smiled at her and led her outside.

"I think he was lying, though. Hmm. Who cares? Let's go to the library and start this homework now."

"Already? Homework? No...Neha tired."

Kria raised an eyebrow at her. Tired? Neha was never tired. She could do three different routine choreographies right now back-to-back in front of her if she asked.

"Really? Then maybe we should go to the cafeteria and chill."

"Uh..Neha not that tired." Kria smiled at her, knowing something was up.

"Neha, what are you hiding?" Kria looked around her but found nothing.

"Okay. Telling this to nobody?" Neha looked both ways and pulled her into a locker room.

"I got a love letter from RDX sir!!" Neha opened her bag excitedly jumping up and down, handing Kria a piece of paper.

Always...

thinking of you

"Um. Neha, there's no "to" or "From" written anywhere?!" Kria looked at the paper and flipped it around. Nope. Still no luck. "Where does it say from RDX sir?"

"Arrre! How sir can be writing to Neha? Neha only student, na! So he write nothing! So smart!"

"Neha...I think you need to make sure this is RDX. Maybe you have another admirer?" This snapped Neha from her dreams.

"Another one? No! Neha see RDX around her locker! And note not being there at lecture one and suddenly there after lecture two!" Neha wrapped the note carefully and put in it her bag again.

"Neha, I don't think this – " Kria began only to find her sentence cut midway by Rey walking into the room.

Rey looked at Kria's stunned face. Why was she in the boy's locker room in front of his locker?

"Kria! I think he really has your notes!" Neha whispered a little too excitedly. And loudly apparently. Note! Rey had forgotten all about them.

"Neha, RDX sir was looking for you in his office." Rey smiled at her. Neha's eyes doubled in size.

"Looking RDX for Neha?" Honestly, she sounded like he just told her she was going to meet the Queen of England. Neha grabbed her stuff and ambled away.

"Neha! We were going to - !" Kria sighed. "the library." She whispered, well aware that Rey's eyes were on her now.

"So..." Rey shuffled his feet on his floor. He did tap dance as a child and loved the sound of his toes hitting the floor.

"So?" Kria was already having a little trouble breathing. Why did he have this effect on her?

"So. I wanted to talk to you about – "

"About?" Kria took a step back. She knew where this was going.

"About...Kria, I –" Rey walked closer towards her but she walked further away. Well, can't escape me when there are lockers behind you, thought Rey. Kria hit her back on the lockers, looking at Rey. Rey put one of his hands beside her shoulders and the other beside her arm, in case she ran away again.

"Owe me notes." Kria interrupted curtly.

"What?!" Rey stopped in his tracks. Wonderful. After all that, she thinks I'm talking about notes?!

"Yeah. Rey, you promised you'd give me your notes." Kria put her hands on her waist, looking up at him expectantly.

"But I want- "

"Notes first."

"Huh?" Rey scrunched up his eyebrows.

"Notes?" Kria withdrew her hand to him.

"Kria –" Rey came closer to her, yet again he was interrupted.

"Rey – " Kria opened her mouth to argue but she found it firmly clasped.

"Wow, Baat-cutter. You really are not used to listening at all, are you?" There was a twinkle in his eyes that Kria could not resist. Damn Dazzlers. Even their eyes dazzle. "So listen, I've been meaning to talk to you for a while now. I just didn't imagine it here." He looked around at the locker room. It was quite filthy.

"So, I wanted to tell you that – "

RIINNNGGG. The bell went off and Kria knew her break was over. She had a lecture in 5 minutes. And worse, she was hearing footsteps coming in their direction. This was the BOYS locker room, she realized. So there were boys coming to this locker room right now! Crap! Neha bhi na! Rey realized that he had gym class now. But he wasn't going to give up on her just yet.

"Kria, I just wanted to tell you – OWW!! What are you doing?!" Rey looked at the teeth marks on his hand. "Did you just BITE me?!" Rey looked at her, incredulously.

"I'm a "baat-cutter"? Toh phir aap kya ho jee?! 'Kria, I want to tell you...Kria...I wanted to say...Kria...' Itni time mein I could have written the notes out five times!" Kria pulled an irritated look on her face but she really did want to hear what he had to say. "You can keep your notes!" Kria stormed off to walk outside but a hand grasped her from behind, pulling her back. She felt her back on something hard again but it wasn't the lockers. It was Rey. He took her free hand and grasped it tightly with his other hand.

"The notes are at home. If you want them – 7pm sharp in front of the library."

Kria had her eyes shut. There were people knocking on the door but she chose to focus on breathing in and out. Wait. 7pm? Could she actually trust this Dazzler? Her palms were getting sweaty. Or maybe his were? No, he was probably used to this. Who knows how many girls fell for his money, his dance, his status, whatever. She violently shrugged him off.

"I don't think so." Kria walked up to the door and opened it. Third year students peered in and gasped at the sight. She didn't care. How dare he hold her like that and tell her to come at 7? He probably did this with every chick of his.

"Kria?! 7pm sharp! It's a date!" Rey looked at the stunned expressions on people's faces, amused. Kria stopped dead on the hallway and slowly turned around. Her heart went from failing completely to racing like a mustang at the sight of him. There he was with his goofy smile.  "7'o clock" he mouthed at her.

Kria raised an eyebrow, pouting her face, trying very hard not to smile. She turned around briskly and walked towards the library but even she couldn't help turning around and looking at his goofy smile once again. She didn't know if he she was just another chick for him but this guy had guts and she had to admire that.

So I might not be able to update that frequently this week because I have midterms soon. But I'll have an extra long part up by Tuesday/Wednesday hopefully!
spring567 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Anamika...thank you for a beautiful update :)
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved it...cant wait to read more cont soon
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update anamika!
thnx for the pm nikita!
~jiya~
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res

*edited*

Woah... you're getting awesomer and awesomer (if that is a word! :P)

Loved the locked part... Rey is sure goner in your story and Kria is not far behind!

That note was from Vicky na? I knew it!

You know i can see the ViHa track - Neha's heart being broken cos obviously (duh huh!) RDX does love her and Vicky being the shoulder for her cry on... and eventually she falls in love!!

Looking forward to the date!!!

Luv ya babes!!!
Pree

P.S. I'm gonna dedicate my next update to you! πŸ˜‰

P.P.S. Thanks Nikki for the PM!
Edited by Sheherzade - 12 years ago
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow!!!!!!!! awesome update yaar!!!! thanks for the pm nikki!!!!!
plz continue soon . can't wait for next part!!!☺️
Muks20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. That was freakin awesome!!! Thanks you sooo much! β€οΈ

And all the very best for your mid terms. I know its tough but pls try to make it an extraaa long part. That'll keep us people surviving while you're busy! πŸ˜›

And mjht_one, thanx a lot for the pm!!! πŸ˜Š
sups8888 thumbnail
OMGGG...loved it totalllyyy...wowow the locker room scene just as i hd imagineddd..wowow oppsy neha mistakiing for rdx lettr...she wl gt hurt yaar...looking forward for 7 pm date...this is sooo fantabulous...❀️