Please write more and pm if you do!!! πŸ˜Š

And I think you both are pretty great!! Thank u soo much!  πŸ˜Š
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
yaar loved ur ff
please do continue
i loved it loved it loved it
i actually read it twice cause it was so good...
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Part 3:

Sharon had been avoiding Rey all day and she had been giving him the silent treatment as well. Yet he still didn't get why she was mad at him. Uhh! Boys! Why were they such idiots, Sharon thought. She walked into her Calculus class. She had dressed up more than usual. She was wearing her tightest body-hugging black dress. There was no way anyone could not notice her. Yet while she was having difficulty breathing in this impossible dress, Rey hadn't even bothered to look at her once all day.

"Hey Sharon!" Rey called after her but she walked straight past him and sat beside someone she didn't even look at. He would have to come and apologize to me, Sharon thought.

"Simi?" Rey turned around. "What wrong with Sharon?" Rey asked her.

"Oh um. I dunno." Simi looked around to face Sharon. She knew why Sharon was angry with Rey but Sharon had warned her not to tell anyone. Rey had to figure it out himself, Sharon had told her.

"Oh..alright." Rey turned to face Vikki. "She's lying, how can she not know?" he whispered to him. Vikki shrugged, eating his mayonnaise sandwich.

"Vikki!? Stop eating! We just had lunch! You were eating all through Statistics as well. It's disgusting. You're such a pig!" Rey looked away, grossed out.

"Maine- " he stopped to chew. "tumhe kahan – " He opened his mouth again.

"Vikki, you're gross. Chew with your mouth closed!" Rey got up and sat in another seat. Vikki shrugged again, chewing like a cow again.

Neha walked into the class with Kria. They scanned the room for two seats but none were there. Kria saw Swayam sitting beside Sharon and her eyes widened. She winked at him and smiled. Swayam couldn't help smile back as he withdrew his eyes behind his curly hair. He couldn't believe Sharon had just walked in and sat beside him!

Rey coughed at Neha. She grabbed his eye and sat beside Vikki. "Kria, you sitting there beside Rey. I sit here." She rolled her eyes at Vikki. Vikki sat up straight now and put away his sandwich. He smiled at Neha. Neha looked at his face and rolled her eyes. "Idiot." she murmured.

Kria looked at Neha, unbelievably. She slowly scanned the room again for another seat but sure enough this was the last one. Wonderful, she thought ironically. She walked up to Reyaansh, avoiding him, knowing very well he was staring at her. She put her textbooks between the two of them just in case he decided to grab her hand again. For extra safety, she placed her obese pencil case on top of the pyramid of textbooks. She glanced at him just long enough to give him a smirk. Professor Rathod entered the room and began setting up the powerpoint for the lecture.

"Kria? Hey, I just wanted to ask you – " Rey shifted the pencil case so he could see her properly.

"Neha?! Do you have the slides from last class? I think I missed the last part." Kria turned her back towards Reyaansh, careful to avoid him in every way. What he did in the morning was inexcusable.

"Yesterday's? No..sorry, Kria, Neha not having it." Neha flipped her binder around to check one last time.

"I have it!" said an excited voice. Neha shifted her head slowly to the right, giving Vikki a cold look.

"Kria asking for yesterday's notes. Not yesterday's sandwich." Neha replied. Rey chuckled at Neha's joke while Vikki stuck his sandwich in his bag. He took out the notes he had made last class and gave it to Neha. Neha took the notes hesitantly and flipped them around.

"Ewww. Vikki! Apni sandwich apne shirt aur notes ko khilate ho kya?! Chee. Ganda." Neha gave the notes back to him. She didn't know why he was acting so strange all of a sudden. It was all after that party that RDX sir had organized for them. She turned around to face him and sure enough he was still smiling at her. Neha sighed. She liked it better when he was mean to her, she decided.

"I have my notes, Kria. If you want them." Rey looked at her over the pencil case. Kria did need the notes. She had doodled a few dance routines in her book and so she didn't have notes for the last 5 slides.

"Hmm." was all she said.

"I'm sorry?" Rey decided to test her patience. Class had started and Kria was already taking notes again.

"I said, yes." She whispered back, copying down the questions on the slides.

"Yes what?" Rey smiled at her.

"Yes, I want your notes!" She looked at him this time, with her blood boiling.

Rey motioned his hands as if asking her to continue. "What?" Kria replied. "Try, please Rey." Rey winked at her.

Kria's insides did somersaults. He did not just wink at her. Did he? She rolled her eyes and sighed loudly, "Please, Reyaansh?"

"Mere dost mujhe Rey bula te hai." Rey took his own notes out now and started copying the questions on the board.

Kria shifted around uncomfortably. Why was he after her? Could Sharon be making him do all this? No, Rey couldn't stoop that low. He seemed like a nice guy. He waited in line this morning when he could have easily cut the line. Maybe he did want to be her friend. She gave him a weak smile. "Can I please get your notes, Rey?"

"Friends never ask friends for notes. They just take them!" He smiled. Kria giggled. It was probably a stupid thing to do but something seemed really right about it. She looked down at her notes and realized Professor Rathod was on slide 6 already. Great...She hoped Neha had notes for this lecture.

.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry I didn't PM anyone yet! I'll get that stuff working by the next part hopefully!
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res

*edited*

Hey Annie, *jhappies*

When i saw this update i had to go back to the first page to check whether i had missed the part 2 and then realized you had put up both together. πŸ˜†

Amazing!

Vikki: Gross!!! Seriously!!!

Neha: Awesome dialogues!

Rey: He is moving a bit too fast!

Kria: truly natural!

Sharon: Still a kid... tut tut!

Swayam: Got lucky stars!!!

Loved it... every bit!

Luv,
Pree

P.S. You should put the part number and page number in the subject folder every time you update. and put up an index in your second post on first page. πŸ˜Š
Edited by Sheherzade - 12 years ago
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update yaar!!!! plzc continue soon. plz pm me. u n pree r life savers...aise hi awesome updates karte raho!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...thank u !!!
sups8888 thumbnail
WOWOOO...lov this ff...recently startd seeing d3...n happnd by chnce to see ur f n its is mindbloing i especially love kriyansh...plz do me pm next tieee
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
damn anamika..u r amazing..i absolutely love d plot..
REYYY☺️ is a breath taking heart throb..
continue soon
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Anamika: don't mind me liking all the comments on your FF, i just love it when people love your FF! πŸ˜ƒ
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sheherzade

@Anamika: don't mind me liking all the comments on your FF, i just love it when people love your FF! πŸ˜ƒ

u really are full on vella girly!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but seriously anamika..i cant wait πŸ˜ƒ