continue soon ...

thnkx x
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by preethia

loved the update...
sorry for reading the updates late...
so geet getting some flashbacks...
loving it...
hopefully soon she will get her memory back...
pl cont soon

yeah she will lol  :P im trying to get all the flashbacks done lol :P
Hey Guys... i know not updated in a few weeks...
sorry ..
well the next update is going to be a good one lol :P
still flashback but geet will start to remember her intimate moments with maan,..
please note that this will be the very first time i have written something like this so please be patient... :P
hope its good...

Also Please Keep Signing The Petition To Save GEET...

Click Here

Chapter 4

Geet Was Sat on her bed... Well she didn't know if it was her bed or not... she was soo confused... she wanted her parents to tell her everything... but she didn't know their number... she was confused... she had no idea what was happening to her... her life had changed...

All she knew now was she was married.. Married to maan singh khurana... she was happy that she remembered abit of her past... but she didn't want to them to get too excited over nothing...

Geet was lying down in bed when she heard a child crying... she looked up to see a young boy... he was in his spider man night shorts and a spider man top.. he had his favourite teddy in his left arm and he was rubbing his eyes with his right arms...

Geet did not know who this child was.. she had a strange connection to him though.. she felt like wiping his tears... she didn't like seeing him cry, as it hurt her so badly to see tears in this little boy's eyes... Sitting up on the bed Geet nodded her head to him indicating for him to come forward...

He smiled... he went to geet and she immediately gave him a big Cuddle... he seemed to cry more now.. he had missed his Mama...  Everything seem to feel right... her mother's instinct kicked in... she had him sat in her lap with his head against her chest... she had her left arm wrapped around his little waist and her right hand on his head, gently rubbing it helping him calm down

Geet ' shhh Beta...

Ayaan ' mujhe aapke bahoo mein sona hai... ..  His cries become softer and slower knowing he was in his mama's arms.. he had missed his mama so much.. he had missed her putting him to sleep, missed her reading his favourite stories to him before bedtime, he missed playing with her, pari and his papa together...n He had missed her just loving him and pari and he missed her treats...  Hell, he even missed her shouting at him...

Geet felt tears threatening to escape... still not knowing who this child was she felt a strange bond with him... something she couldn't name... Geet hugged him more tighter and gently rocked him to sleep...

Ayaan had his small arms around his mama's waist... squeezing her and not letting her go... he had fallen asleep.. his small soft snores brought a smile to her face... geet kissed his forehead and saw him smile in his sleep... indicating he was comfortable where he is...

Maan had been looking for Ayaan... it was past his bedtime... he was worried that ayaan may go infront of geet and upset her... she didn't know anything about her children.. he knew it was not a good thing but this something he had to keep away from her for a little while.. just until she was ready to know the truth or till she got her memory back...

Maan missed watching Geet play with their children... he had missed the small little fights they have. He missed the games they played with their children... Maan just missed his Geet...  it had been 2 weeks since the accident and to his knowledge geet was still the same. She had not yet recovered any memory and was still afraid...

Still searching for ayaan he went to every room in the house, apart from his and geet's room and still couldn't find him... he then went to his room.. he stopped in nhis tracks... he had seen the most beautiful picture... His babies.. his eyes began to water and he ran out to call daadima...

Daadima heard Maan shouting for her. Getting worried something had happened to Geet she called for the nanny to come and take pari. She immediately went to the source... Maan... Maan saw daadima coming and he ran upto her...

Maan ' Daadima... Aap mere saath aaye... leki n kuch math bolna hmm..

Daadima ' sab teek tho hai na...

Maan ' hmm daadima he said smiling..

Daadima was so happy to see her Maan smiling...

Daadima ' kya baath hai Maan. Tum bohat kush lag raha ho... she put her hand on his right cheek caressing it softly...

Maan grabbed daadima's hand and slowly dragged her.. while dragging her he said... Daadima aap bhi dekho gin a tho aap bhi hush ho jayenga...

Daadima laughed... Acha she said...

Maan slowly took her to his room.. he waited outside the door and turned daadima around... he made her look at Geet who was still hugging ayaan... daadima saw this and was soo happy... she had  the biggest smile on her face and was just extremely happy. No words could describe it.. Maan on the other was just as happy as daadima...

Daadima slowly walked in and tapped Geet on the shoulder... Geet was suddenly startled by the tap on her shoulder and jerked around... she was about to panic when daadima realised she had scared her...

Daadima ' sorry Geet... maine aapko daraa diya na... sorry she said

Geet ' its okay daadima... she looked down to see If ayaan was still asleep... she looked at daadima and decided to ask who this little boy was..

Geet ' daadima yeh bohat pyara bacha hai na??

Daadima smiled... Haan daadima said...

Geet ' dekho sothay hua kitna pyara lagtha hai na...

Daadima ' hmm bohat pyara... aapne papa par gaya hai yeh...

Geet was hesitating in asking...

Geet ' daadima mujhe aapse kuch poochna tha??

Daadima ' ji pooch..

Geet ' yeh bacha kis ka hai?

Daadima ' daadima was at all not prepared for this...

Geet ' mera potha ka .. she said smiling... this cnused Geet...

Daadima ' liyaa men isse karma thak le chalthi hoon..

Geet ' ji daadima...

Daadima ever so slowly and softly took ayaan of Geet. Geet placed a kiss on his forehead and watched daadima take him ... she smiled as she watched him go...

After a few more weeks Geet started Opening up to everyone Including Maan.. Even though she didn't remember Getting marries there were proof... there in her bedroom on the wall was a big portrait of her and Maan on their wedding day...

Geet came out of the bathroom.. her hair wet... she was in a soft bath robe which was upto her knees... not knowing that Maan was going to be there she slowly moved out of the bathroom into the bedroom... she took the bathrobe off leaving a white soft towel  wrapped around her slim white body. She walked upto her wardrobe and got some clothes out she was going to wear... turning around she saw Maan stood against the window watching her...

He had a small smile on his face indicating he had most definitely seen her... Geet noticed that she was in nothing but the white towel and was about to run back into the bathroom when she felt his hands on her wrist... grabbing her wrist he pulled her back to him...

Geet suddenly got shy as she felt the air between them getting hot...he trailed his hand from the top of her forehead down her nose around her lips. Using his thumb he slowly rubbed her lips.. watching her... Geet was getting lost in the feeling... a whole new different emotion arised in her body... she closed her eyes... she had no energy to move away.. just her being stood next to him was torture enough...

Suddenly Geet moved back... her mind started showing her images... she held her head in between both her hands... unable to see a clear picture she put her head against Maan's shoulder... she started whimpering...

Geet ' Maan ...

Flashback...

WARNING 18 +

Maan hugged Geet... Her Tears were still threatening to spill...he moved his head back to get a look at her... he slid his thumb across her jaw to her chin, then brushed her bottom lip... ' Your so special Geet... you make me want to lose control of my actions. He said huskily... Geet trembled... with your wild just got laid hair an those big chesnut brown eyes, you make me want to forget everything... the heat of his words settled in the pit of her stomach and weakened her  knees...

'Like What' Asked  Geet So Softly...

'Like why it isn't a good idea if I kiss you now this very minute while we have a party going on'  he said and slowly lowered his mouth to hers.. 'All Over' he said... His hand caressed her hip, and he pulled her close... the leather part of his belt pressed into her abdomen.. 'like why we cant just forget everything and just spend the day together'.. his lips brushed across her and she opened to him, unable to resist the pull of desire curling her toes... the tip of his tongue touched her own, then he drew it inside his warm mouth. He took his time kissing her, drawing out the pleasure with the slow,lingering caress of his lips and tongue. Even as he pushed her back against the wall, entwined their fingers, and pinned her hands by the side of her head, her moist lips clung to his and his tongue gently plunged inside, then retreated.

Teasing even as he soothed her with his mouth... Her position against the wall arched her back and thrust her breasts into his hard chest... her nipples drew tight, and when he deepened the kiss,  Geet got all squishy inside... hot liquid pooled low in her abdomen and dragged a moan from deep within her chest... she heard it but barely recognized it as coming from her...

Then she heard someone knocking which brought the two loved birds back from their own world... Geet moved back and looked up at Maan...  She Went Deep red and put her head down as the blush still threatened to stay on her face... she smiled and went to the door...

End of flashback...

She looked at Maan... who was now sat next to her as she allowed the images to run through her mind... tears spilling from her eyes and she was blushing furiously... she immediately went into Maan's arms.. Crashing her head against his hard chest... hugging him tight and not letting him go...

Precap...

More Romantic Moments...😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Hope you guys liked it... it was soo hard to write that and get the words and make it sound good... hope you guys will enjoy this... :)

Fingers crossed...

Anyway You Know what to do next...

Hit the LIKE Button and Please COMMENT...

Edited by Nazmaa - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shah10

superb update

Thank youu... <3
Glad you liked it... :d

Hey Nazmaa! I loved the update:) continue soon and please update your other FF's and I promise have a BIGG update for JKI 😆
That was fantastically fab update
luv that mother nd son scene
it was way to emotional
almost made me cry:(
Originally posted by Desigirl144

Hey Nazmaa! I loved the update:) continue soon and please update your other FF's and I promise have a BIGG update for JKI 😆

haha :) How about tomorrow ..
i will update my priceless possession and it must be love .. okay x lol :P
i also want a big one lol :P)
and u have got to start another FF :)
on maaneet of course... :) 🤣🤣
Originally posted by smallville

Awesome update!!

Thanks x :)
im glad u like it x

Originally posted by Nazmaa

haha :) How about tomorrow ..
i will update my priceless possession and it must be love .. okay x lol :P
i also want a big one lol :P)
and u have got to start another FF :)
on maaneet of course... :) 🤣🤣

Lol Ill update it by tonight.. no worries😆 And I already got ideas in my mind for FF's!!

so fast fast fast updating Nazmaa... 😆
Originally posted by kptl

That was fantastically fab update
luv that mother nd son scene
it was way to emotional
almost made me cry:(

Aww Thanks x😳😳
Yeah it made me cry too... 😭
i thought it would be nice to have a mother and son scene x
aww thanks x😳😳😳