MG-Rushing Memories...Chapter 7 - Page 39 16/10/11 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Wow that was awesome...but it's scarying me in a way..waiting or more
gr8 start!

continue soon!

can't wait!...
GOOD START BUT WID DIS ACCIDENT...ME CRYING...WAITING FOR NEXT...
plzzz update...me wating...n awsum prolong...n plzz update other ff also specially 

My priceless possession i love it🤗...

plzzz update... 😍
Originally posted by rupzloveu

plzzz update...me wating...n awsum prolong...n plzz update other ff also specially 

My priceless possession i love it🤗...

plzzz update... 😍

Hey,,
Don't Worry..
I will update...
Was going to update this one tonight but i'm tired
Just updated It must be Love...
Will Try And Update This
If i Don't Then Along With this i will upate my priceless Possession... tomorrow
Just for you...#x
Edited by Nazmaa - 12 years ago

Chapter 1

Geet was lying in hospital...

she had been changed into a white hospital gown... Her forehead was bandaged up... she was very lucky that nothing had broken... despite how high she was flung into the air by the car... doctors nearly lost her... but they fought to save her... the blood clot in her brain nearly killed her... as soon as they found out about the blood clot everyone prayed for Geet...

Their Prayers saved Geet...

Now Maan Had to wait 24 hours to find out the condition of his wife... these 24 hours are now really critical... the doctor's words were ringing in his ears... his whole life had collapsed... the fear of losing Geet was close to death for him... for a moment he had seen life without Geet... and he did not like it... this part of Delhi was now dark... everywhere was light but the part Maan was in, was dark... Life without Geet was not good... not for him not for his children and not for Daadi...

<><><><>><<><><><><><> 

He sat on the chair next to the hospital bed... He looked at Geet... she was hooked up to a life support machine and had a gas mask on her face to help her breath... she had a tube in her neck and tubes on her arms and hands...

She was white as a ghost... so pale... he caressed her face so slowly... and kissed her forehead...

Maan ' I love you Geet... I love you sooo much, I thought I was going to die when I saw you on the floor... his tears were forcing their way out... but Maan remained strong.. he didn't let them win...

He put his hand in Geets and just sat there with his face on her pillow... waiting for her to wake up...

><>><<><><><><<><><<><<><><><><<><> 

After 15 hours Maan woke up... his hand still in Geet's hand... his face still on the pillow... he lifted his head up... he stood up to stretch... he stopped and looked at his Geet... she had not moved a bit... he sat next to her...

Maan ' Geet utto na... he said shaking her slowly... dekh na... mujhe office jana hai... he said stood up... tumhe tho mujhe ek good morning kiss dena hai...he was getting irritated now... mujhe darwase tak choro gi... Geet utto na Geet... please Geet... he cried... he failed to be strong to stay strong for Geet...

Daadi walked in... seeing Maan cry like that was heartbreaking... her little boy crying for his wife... she went upto him and called him...

Daadi ' Maan... please calm down...

Maan lifted his head up of geets bed and instantly hugged Daadi...

Maan ' daadiii he cried helplessly... tell her na Daadi... enough of the games... he wiped his tears... use kahiya ki mujhe yeh sab acha nahi lagtha... vo ab yeh natak band kar sakthi hai... he went to Daadi and held her by the shoulders... daadi kahiya na Geet se... he started shaking Daadi and started crying all over again falling to his knees...

Maan -  geeet  He screamed...

<><><><><><><><> 

After half an hour Maan got up... he looked at the door as it opened... seeing his babies stood there.. Maan immediately hugged them... he scooped them up in his arms and took them outside... they came with Vicky Singh Khurana and Dev Singh Khurana... the chachu's...

Dev walked over to Maan.. he put his hands on his shoulder to comfort him..

Dev – bro don't worry... Bhabhi teek ho jayi gi...

Maan – I shouldn't have let her goo...

Vicky – bhai you didn't know this was going to happen...

Maan – I know, he sighed.. 'But I had a bad feeling ... I felt like I shouldn't let her go, but still I let her goo...

His tears started to escape from his eyes...

<>><><>>,><<><><><>

Doctor came out to talk to Maan...

Doctor – Mr Khurana... Hum apse baat karni haii... apki biwi ki bari main...

Maan – Geet ki bari mein... he suddenly started to panic... 'kya hua Geet ko'

Doctor – dekiya abhi chinta karni ki koi zarorath nahi hai... leki mein apko kuch illnesses ki bari mein baath karni hai... yeh Geet ko ho saktha hai...

Maan was confused...

Maan – illnesses?? Kaise illnesses???

Doctor – we need to prepare for the worst case scenario...

Maan was starting to get scared...

'Worst case scenario,' whispered Maan...

Doctor – haan mr Khurana...

Maan – aur vo kya hai... fearing for the worst now... his heart started beating really fast...

Doctor -  memory loss...

Maan's world suddenly froze...

Maan – memory loss???

He was stunned...

Pre – cap...

Geet awake...

Sorry i know it is short But my back is absolutely killing me...

next part is going to be longer... hope you all like it... while writing it, it made me  cry... :'(

probably because i'm such an emorional person...

Press the like button and please comment..

Edited by Nazmaa - 12 years ago
Great update. It almost made me cry too. Please continue soon!:)
Awesome FF!!
Geet met with an accident!!
And now she is gonna lose her memory!!
Poor geet...and feeling really bad for maan!!
Can't wait for the next part!!
Please continue soon!!
Lovely update
Awww maan crying lyk a baby was so touching
Oooh want to see how they get geets memory bak
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM
lovely update ...

Maan's pain was so well defined ... the way he was pleading Geet to wake up was heart wrenching ...

their kids also must be so small 2-3 years max i guess  😔 ...

continue soon

love
Sana