Posted: 12 years ago
sounds interesting... update soon
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome...waiting or the real thing
Prologue...

She was in love with the hottest guy in her college... it was a shame though, she thought... he can't love me back... but little did she know he loved her with all his heart... He was a senior and she was 2 years younger than him...but that didn't stop him... she was his twin siblings best friend.. that didn't stop him either... But on the last day of his senior year he confessed his love to her... in front of the whole college...

Everyone was there... Teachers, Students Parents and all the high profile people especially Maan's Parents... they always wanted Geet to be their Daughter in law the day they met her.. but things didn't work out that way.. they hated each other... and despite all their ups and downs they finally confessed their love for each other...

Maan - Geet ... he said

Geet was walking with her friends Meera, Misha and Panchi... she had been dreading this day for a whole month... Knowing he was going to be leaving college she knew it was now or never... But still never could admit it...

Geet Stopped... She turned immediately...

Geet - Maan.. she whispered ...

Maan started walking over to her... slowly and steadily...
girls fell in love with him while the guys envied him...
stopping in front of Geet he bent down on one knee...

Putting his hands in his pockets he took something out...
He Pulled out a black box... he slowly opened the lid of the black box

she looked at him with tears in her eyes, fearing what was about to come next... her heart told her that her dream was about to come true while her mind told her not to be too keen on the image he portrayed at this very moment...

Maan - Geet... he said again... he took a deep breath and held it in for a couple of minutes before releasing it in the warm air....
Maan - Geet... I... he closed his eyes afraid of her reaction... I Love... he stopped... he felt a soft warm hand on his face... he opened his eyes to see Geet bent down towards him...
he smiled... 

Geet - Maan please... she said... Afraid of what was to come next... she turned away... her heart beating a million beats per second... her eyes watering non stop... she went to her friends for support...

Maan knew it was now or never... Everyone Getting inpatient now.. waiting for what they knew was going to come since they met was right in front of them and he was delaying it...

Maan said it all in one breath...

Maan - I Love Youu Geet... Will You Marry Me... he smiled as soon as he said it... but didn't get up... Waiting for her replay...

Geet couldn't believe her ears... had she just heard what she had been waiting for...
tears now streaming like a waterfall she smiled... she turned and got him to stand up... immediately she hugged him...

please with her reaction he hugged her back...
Geet - Yes... i Will Marry You... I Love You Too Maan...

Maan thought he had heard things,,,,

Maan - What did you just say?? he moved back to see her face...

Feeling shy she put her head down and said

Geet
- i love you Maan... i will marry you...

Both Hugged Each Other... Hearing Everyone Cheer Geet Looked Up At Maan as he put the ring on her engagement finger...

while putting the ring on her finger she looked at him and said...

Geet - I will never forget this or you... this has been the most special day of my life... you have been worth waiting for Maan Singh Khurana... she Laughed...

Maan - And I'll Never Let you Forget me soon to be Mrs Geet Maan Singh Khurana...  he hugged her back...

5 Years Later...

The house was filled with laughter and happiness...  little giggles and little smiles were all around the house... People around the house were getting ready for the 5 birthday of the young, beautiful gorgeous, handsome twins of Khurana...

'Pariii, Ayaaan' Came a voice...

Oh Noo... Mama... The cried... They ran...  hid behind log black legs...'please save us'... they both said together...

Save you?? said a deep voice... the voice was sweet and very delicate...

From Mama, Please Papa... they smiled,,, a sweet angelic smile... with their puppy dog eyes...

okay ... now run along... he smiled...

he walked into his bedroom... he looked around... trying to find his wife... but he couldn't...
he smiled... she was sat there.. sat on their bed...
 he sat next to her.. he put his
hand on her shoulder...
she shrugged it off...

he tried again she still shrugged it off..

Maan ... Stop... i'm not talking to you... i will forgive you if you take me shopiing she said...
 she knew he hated shopping but if he wanted her to forgive her then yeah he'd have to go shopping...

he had no idea why she wasn't talking to him but he wasn't going to ask he'd have her even angry with him...

he said - okay shopping it is madam...

At the shopping center

Maan i'm taking these bags to the car okay... I'll meet you there... put the trolley back ... she said.. she smiled ... she blew him a kiss... he caught it and put it near his heart...
something was tugging him.. telling him not to let get go..

walking to the car... she heard sirens.. looks like a cop chase... she heard a big screech... she heard gunshots...

she panicked... she clutched the bags tighter... she started shaking ... She ran towards the car... without looking at the road she ran straight into it... suddenly she felt her self being swept her up in the air... she landed on the floor with a thud... she blacked out...

Maan saw what had happened..

he panicked ...

GEET!!!!... he screamed...

Pre-cap

hopital...

hey guys the prologue is pretty long... i should have made it into chapter one... but i thought it would be nice to have a mega long prologue...

Character sketch will be updated tomorrow along with the Pm list...
please let me know if you want to be on the Pm list...

xx

Press the like button and comment... Please xxx
<3
<3

komlika thumbnail

Hey Guys...

Just Wanted To say.. thankks for all the love you have given me for my FF's...
if it wasn't For you lot i wouldn't be makin any... :)

i'm really grateful to you all for taking your tme out to read my FF...

x

Sorry if i dont always reply to comments... just had really bad migranes these past few days... :)
just hope it gets betterr... i've just about managed to update this... tomorrow will finally update it must be love ..

anyway hope you liked the prologue guys...

Edited by Nazmaa - 12 years ago
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

beautiful prologue
love it
i hope geet i'll be fine
waiting for update

smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great update !!!
Luv the proposal :)
Originally posted by: preethia

congrats on new ss
interesting concept nazma...
normally ppl write on maan losing memory so lets read for geet's and c how maan makes her to remember him

Yeah that soo true Preethia... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Maan is always losing his memory 😭😭😭 but this time i thought it might be good to make Geet loses it... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ plus didn't know whether to make it n FF or make it into a Short Story... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Well i'll let you readers decide that init..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... interesting ... prologue ... 

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon .. 

do pm me...