Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

To viren sood - why are you hurt now? (Page 3)

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
it is because of his own life...

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

I have to say I disagree.

Nivi married Viren for reasons of her own. She always got more than she deserved in this relationship - and I am including the bad and the good. She did not deserve the abuse which she got and I am no longer sure that she deserves the love she is getting.

Viren knows that he is not enough for her and that he always will come after others. In spite of that he does love her. Nivi denying him what he wants is terribly selfish. If you dont want pregnancy Nivi how about celibacy? No, she is selfish enough to want his love - mind, heart and body, but is unwilling to let it reach its natural conclusion. Or does she consider sleeping with him sacrifice enough?? I dont even want to go there.

Forget love, she does not even respect him. If she did, such a monumental decision would not have been taken alone.

So, in my view, Viren has every right to be hurt, to complain and yes if things dont improve move on. I will not sympathise with Nivi if Viren finds happiness with someone else.

Simu, I've just read this topic on my way into work on the bus n I can't write much on my phone but just have to say I agree with ur points. Whether anyone wants to bring past blame/benefitting or watever into it, the bottom line is marriage is a two way street but in this case it's one way, Nivi's way. She should know that she can't make such a life-changing decision alone.

I hope she realises what she's doing soon otherwise she'll lose Viren, much as I would hate it to happen, he has every right to want children, every person does be it man or woman, no-one else should be able to make that decision for them.

Rachu, thanks for ur posts too, u explained what I wanted to perfectly x

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Atiya-Peace67..Sakeena..-Swetha-

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Simi - thanks for the post. And a big thank you for making me understand yesterday.It did help me calm down a lot.

Yes you are right. Nivi's character has not been fudged. She has been doing this ever since the begining of the show. She has mind you huge price for the mistakes she has done. She will pay again.This time for hurting Viren.
Nt dadi has told her twice that she will destroy herself by such decisions. First - when she decided to marry Viren and the second time when She brought Viren home after the BJ fight - she did not listen then and we were happy for it.
This time Viren will be the one to tell her that. I do hope she listens this time.Unlike last times, this time she is not in the right frame of mind to make competent decisions.She was not when she walked out of the house on the stormy night to end her life and she is not today when she wants to deny herself and Viren the joy of a child. She is under the same emotions of guilt and repentence.
She needs a huge telling off from Viren and has to pay big time fr this wrong decision.

Edited by vids08 - 25 May 2011 at 2:59am
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Rachu.. I could understand nivi's reasons except d latest one.. I'm not against viren, neither am i defending her for d operation decision.. But he is not blameless.. Why cant he understand dat given her char, she wont be normal fast? Esp wen he claims dat he knows her more than herself.. I'm all for her getting nice scolding fm viren for wat she was going to do.. N i dont want him to forgive her easily.. But he shud've thot twice b4 asking for a baby n pushing her to extremes, wen he knows she has always been obsessed with dd.. He too is to be blamed for nivi's wrong decision.. Coz instead of trying to talk out things properly, he too pressurised her n she ended up making wrong decision..

Ashly I am not angry you are supporting Nivi because even I agree she is not in right frame of mind but I am angry because these thoughts could be put forth with right explanation instead of blaming Viren that too illogically. I read Sana's post she also favored Nivi but she never demeaned Viren unnecessarily and I agreed to her. This u also know that here Viren is being bashed illogically . This particular post seems yes u people are saying something against Nivi I will post against Viren.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 25 May 2011 at 6:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Rachu jaan ur both post written r just my heart . nothng 2 add .

I seriouslyy don't know frm where it looks like tht only Viren is benefited whtever hapenned b/w Nivren till now .

Nivi got respect frm sood house after her marrige . So Viren Benefited n nt Nivi rght ?

Nivi used Viren for her so called sacrifice n for making her DIVYA DI 2 SID , So only Viren benefited n nt Nivi rght ?

It was Viren who came 2 her n forced her n hold her hand n married her .rght ? There was no marzi of Nivi haina ? Nivi toh bechari bholi bhali sacrifice kar rahi thi , haina ? her motive was getting completed by using Viren , So only Viren benefited rght ?

Viren heared all bashing after his declaration of marrige wid Nivi , So only Viren benefited rght ?

Viren waited so longg for coming frm sofa 2 bed , So Only Viren benefited .rght ?

Nivi never ever gave importence 2 him , So Viren benefited .rght ?

Nivi took her own time for declaring her love , So Viren benefited rght ?

Wowww Kammal ki baat hai naa , Viren ko itne benefits mile but then also He is been bashed . strange naa .

Nivi is snatchng his rght of being father , Nivi shouted at him infront of family , Nivi insulted him infront of family So He has no rght 2 get hurt WHY ? becozz he is nt benefited . wowww

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10anjaani07diyaloveskinny..Sakeena..

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Rachu.. I could understand nivi's reasons except d latest one.. I'm not against viren, neither am i defending her for d operation decision.. But he is not blameless.. Why cant he understand dat given her char, she wont be normal fast? Esp wen he claims dat he knows her more than herself.. I'm all for her getting nice scolding fm viren for wat she was going to do.. N i dont want him to forgive her easily.. But he shud've thot twice b4 asking for a baby n pushing her to extremes, wen he knows she has always been obsessed with dd.. He too is to be blamed for nivi's wrong decision.. Coz instead of trying to talk out things properly, he too pressurised her n she ended up making wrong decision..

Sorry 2 say Ash bu I completlyy disggre wid u .

U can't blame Viren nt even 1% for Nivi's decision . he is completlyy innocent in dis . whtever he did at tht night by discussing abt child 2 Nivi was a normal thng whch any husband will do . I agrre tht Nivi was in guilt at tht time n still is n all . but He never ever forced his decision abt dis nt now n nt anytime in his whole life . He never ever forced Nivi for anythng .

he ws nt sayngg  Nivi lets go n hav a child now itself .had he done tht then it could b called as pressure frm Viren's side  He just kept his view abt havng their child tht2 wid logical reasons wid compelte justification n in a polite manner . he just tried 2 explain Nivi abt d importance of havng child n all . n he asked abt d child becozz somewhere Nivi hav 2 start  coming out of her guilt , So Nivi was nt dongg anythng for tht So it's definatelyy hav 2 Viren who had 2 do tht So i was his way of bringing Nivi out of guilt . For nt a sec He pressuried her for child . It was Nivi who rashly just refused it . She could have easily taken time for it n Viren would hav happily aggred 2 it . but she told tht She will nt hav a child in her whole life now tell m e whch husban will bear it ? n whch husband will support it ?after all Viren 2 is human , he 2 hav some feelings , he 2 hav some future wishes , Hu cn Nivi stamp all tht in just 1 sec ? it was WRONG ash n nothng cn justify it .

oh plzz ash don't tell tht Viren is like sid . Hu cn u even thnk abt it yaar ?

Kya Viren kabhi staute ki tarah khada raha jab bhi Nivi ki insult hui like sid used 2 do  ?
Kya Viren ne kabhi bhi Nivi ki insult bardasht ki like sid did  ?
kya Viren kbhi bhi galat ke khilaf ladne se peeche hata like sid ?
Kya Sid ne kabhi bhi Viren ki tarah Nivi ko had se bahar jaake pyaar kiya ?
kya Viren ke rehte hue Nivi ko koi bhi kuch bol payaa like it used  hapen when there was sid in her life ?
Kya viren ne kabhi bhi sharamas ki insult ki like sid did ?

n u r talking abt blame . U 2 know tht Viren is again n again bashed for everythng . Dis u 2 hav 2 accept it . had he b like sid , Vo ab tak kitna kuch kar chuka hota sabke khilaf jitne blame usko mile hai  . kitna kuch Sid ki tarah suna chuka hota ab tak sabko .

So plzz don't say tht Viren is like sid  . Viren sid ki tarah hota toh Nivi ki married life abhi tak narak ban chuki hoti . n usse shaadi ke agle din hi bahar nikalke phaik chuki hoti CC . Viren tha isliye usse itni respect mili ghar me , Viren tha isliye CC ki aaj tak himmat nahi hui Viren ke rehte hue Nivi ko hath bhi lagane ki .

I m sorry if i hurted u frm my words . But can't aggre wid ur points .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita99..Sakeena..

Go to top