Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

To viren sood - why are you hurt now? (Page 2)

ash_nivren Senior Member
ash_nivren
ash_nivren

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
i can't agree with these views ...sorry...what nivi is doing now is not right...she will be destroying her life and viren;s life if she does that surgery...and it is unpardonable...what is wrong with viren desiring for a baby..this is not selfish...he is also a human...how can he only be benefitted by having a child..

Edited by revathi_v - 24 May 2011 at 8:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita99..Sakeena..Swetha-Sai

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
SimRan couldn't have said it better myself, totally agree with u...brilliant thread ...yep viren sood was benefiting from all this sacrifices from our darling nivi hence he was fine before but now he is not so hence his reaction. Yeh CTs did keep true to Nivi's character but i feel its a bit too much to show what they showed in the recent episode. I love Nivi, love her too much, i understand why she is taking this decision but why not show something else??  Some comunication between Nivren are neede for sure and guys its CTs that we should be mad with not nivi...and ashly totally agree this post does show that both brother are the same. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nairashred12

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karansajan

bcoz he loves her so much...

So does she...Nivi loves Viren too much as well 

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 24 May 2011 at 9:27pm
john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
seriously folks ( who are not supporting viren here)
where does the topic of benefit and loss come up? this is a matter of life of both, nivi and viren. which husband does not wish for kids of his own? viren is also lyk a normal husband. whatever nivi did for others in past was justified as they are her family but this is totally between husband and wife. viren has loved nivi to the very last limit and he has always put her before his own family (the situations were such at that time. u know that whole misunderstanding family track) while nivi has always put family before everything. they both consider each other as equal then how can nivi make such a tragic decision? as a husband and a future father (well every husband is a future father) he as every right to be angry wid nivi. she is so obsessed wid dwita that she forgot her own husband. how can you all justify that? its not lyk dwita is an orphan/.. she has a father and a whole family.. nivi is just being stupid

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita99-Atiya-shaazi..Sakeena..Dilbole_ShiOmRuSwetha-Sai

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by john909

seriously folks ( who are not supporting viren here)
where does the topic of benefit and loss come up? this is a matter of life of both, nivi and viren. which husband does not wish for kids of his own? viren is also lyk a normal husband. whatever nivi did for others in past was justified as they are her family but this is totally between husband and wife. viren has loved nivi to the very last limit and he has always put her before his own family (the situations were such at that time. u know that whole misunderstanding family track) while nivi has always put family before everything. they both consider each other as equal then how can nivi make such a tragic decision? as a husband and a future father (well every husband is a future father) he as every right to be angry wid nivi. she is so obsessed wid dwita that she forgot her own husband. how can you all justify that? its not lyk dwita is an orphan/.. she has a father and a whole family.. nivi is just being stupid
I agree with you John. In marriage all decisions should be taken with mutual understanding. Viren' request to have a child is totally right.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Atiya-shaazianjaani07..Sakeena..Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
I have to say I disagree.

Nivi married Viren for reasons of her own. She always got more than she deserved in this relationship - and I am including the bad and the good. She did not deserve the abuse which she got and I am no longer sure that she deserves the love she is getting.

Viren knows that he is not enough for her and that he always will come after others. In spite of that he does love her. Nivi denying him what he wants is terribly selfish. If you dont want pregnancy Nivi how about celibacy? No, she is selfish enough to want his love - mind, heart and body, but is unwilling to let it reach its natural conclusion. Or does she consider sleeping with him sacrifice enough?? I dont even want to go there.

Forget love, she does not even respect him. If she did, such a monumental decision would not have been taken alone.

So, in my view, Viren has every right to be hurt, to complain and yes if things dont improve move on. I will not sympathise with Nivi if Viren finds happiness with someone else.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tutun30Nikita99anjaani07..Sakeena..

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Rachu.. I could understand nivi's reasons except d latest one.. I'm not against viren, neither am i defending her for d operation decision.. But he is not blameless.. Why cant he understand dat given her char, she wont be normal fast? Esp wen he claims dat he knows her more than herself.. I'm all for her getting nice scolding fm viren for wat she was going to do.. N i dont want him to forgive her easily.. But he shud've thot twice b4 asking for a baby n pushing her to extremes, wen he knows she has always been obsessed with dd.. He too is to be blamed for nivi's wrong decision.. Coz instead of trying to talk out things properly, he too pressurised her n she ended up making wrong decision..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita99vids08

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Rachu.. I could understand nivi's reasons except d latest one.. I'm not against viren, neither am i defending her for d operation decision.. But he is not blameless.. Why cant he understand dat given her char, she wont be normal fast? Esp wen he claims dat he knows her more than herself.. I'm all for her getting nice scolding fm viren for wat she was going to do.. N i dont want him to forgive her easily.. But he shud've thot twice b4 asking for a baby n pushing her to extremes, wen he knows she has always been obsessed with dd.. He too is to be blamed for nivi's wrong decision.. Coz instead of trying to talk out things properly, he too pressurised her n she ended up making wrong decision..
I dont feel that he is pressuring Nivi. The first talk they had about baby he actually listend to her and reasoned with her nicely. Actually he's the one receiving all the pressure from familyand even his workers are talking about their family. Remeber the breakfast table scene?? Everyone was keep talking to Viren abt their child and he was just looking at Nivi very helpless. He is not pushing but yes trying to reason and also at same time making her understand why its important. He could have told DS everything if he really wanted to pressure Nivi but no he just told DS that Nivi is still under trauma because of DD's death.

Go to top