India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

To viren sood - why are you hurt now?

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
so, after today's epi - i have one question for Viren sood. 

Why are you so shocked and hurt by Nivi's behavior?? 
By Nivi's nature of putting others before herself?

All this time Nivi has put others before herself. 
Viren was okay when Nivi Left NT Dadi and her father Keshav to marry Viren.  
Viren was okay when she left her lover and married Viren just to prove a point. 
Viren was okay when Nivi made a decision to stick with him instead when he asked for divorce.
Viren was okay when Nivi came back to sood house and gave her marriage another try and put viren n marriage before her hurt.  

Viren sood was okay because all these times it was Viren Sood who has benefited by Nivi's nature of putting him before herself. 

I know nivi has even put others like DD and Sid and baby etc etc before herself..but I am only questioning Viren Sood today bcos he was shock n hurt to see her decision.

So, my question to Viren Sood is were you okay because you were benefiting from Nivi???? Bcos in each of these incidents you got what you wanted (love, nivi, revenge, etc ) but now this time when Nivi is same as old Nivi ...you have a problem??

CT have stayed true to Nivi's character all this time. Even today they stayed true to Nivi. She has always put others before her. Call it whatever but that's what CTs had in mind...but now, Viren is having a problem because Nivi's choice is affecting Viren Sood in a wrong way?????

Did Viren Sood not think Nivi's previous choices of choosing Viren over everyone did hurt NT dadi, it hurt her own father KS, it hurt her own brother Yash, it hurt her ex lover Sid...so where was Viren Sood's anger then?? Why did Viren not question Nivi then and made her choose the right thing to do? Why did Viren marry Nivi knowing that Nivi is hurting her own dadi and father bcos of her craze of Sid and DD??? 

Answer is simple: because VIren Sood was benefiting. 

and today Viren Sood is not. !! Wow, so, finally you understood what hurt is like?? What hurt NT dadi went thru when Nivi chose you over her?? 

Well, Viren Sood...you should know what goes around comes around. One day we all have to pay a price for keeping quite and today you are paying the price. Nivi has not changed at all. She has been this way since first day. It is you who is finally getting hurt and only when hurt comes on oneself does one speak up. Thanks for making this universal rule very true.

Edited by simran728 - 24 May 2011 at 4:20pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandvids08shelly_nairashred12sirjee-Ursh-

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Simran I do not agree with you here. It was Nivi who came looking for Viren that night because Sid has decided to cancelled the marriage and yes Viren stood by her and promised to help her. Yes Viren had her own reasons as well but Nivi was the one who decided to get Sid and Divya married no matter what.
When Viren decided to divorce Nivi all he wanted Nivi to hate him and not come btwn him and his family. You might remember he stopped his mom when she tried to bad mouth Nivi. Also I dont know if you remember the expression on Viren"s face when Nivi decided to stay...it was saying that please hate me.
And when Nivi came back to Sood house with Viren even at that time she only came back because Keshav has given it a go because she was all ready to give up on her marriage. Also Viren with all his heart and soul tried hard to save his marriage with Nivi and proved Nivi's family that he is a changed man. I think we should give that much credit to Viren. I know Nivi has always put others before herself but not Viren.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

fan10shalu-123mitra10JasNehaFanranmarash_nivrenHonkytonkJasleenlams-Atiya-samin6-aamina-anjubalaAnisha_91shaazi..Sakeena..deepti_9Dilbole_ShiOmRu-Swetha-

doll3 Senior Member
doll3
doll3

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Things are totally changed now, since they both have acknowledged love for each other.  No one in this marriage should hurt one another.  How can Nivi make such a drastic discision by herself, she is not alone in a marriage, she claims to love Viren, so she should trust Viren.  When he asked her to have a child, Nivi should trust Viren enough to know that Dwita will still have all the love of everyone.  It is Nivi now who has the insecurities and no faith in her marriage and she finds herself weak.  Viren has every right to be hurt.  How can Nivi make a life altering descision?  I really want Nivi to grow up now, to Helll with HL , start living your own life Nivi, and love your husband who desperately wants your love and support.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

fan10mithila.vranmarJasNehaFanash_nivrenHonkytonkNikita99lams-Atiya-anjubalashaazi..Sakeena..deepti_9Dilbole_ShiOmRu-Swetha-

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
 Also the most important thing if viren want to really take benefit he would have forced himself on nivi but he never did that and gave her space and time that she deserved. Is that how a bad or mean person behaves? They were husband wife and he could have fulfilled his desire but never did so. He respected her boundaries. So tell me how was he benefitted. Also Nivi has acknowledged that as well.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

fan10JasNehaFanash_nivrenlams-Atiya-Anisha_91anjubalashaazi..Sakeena..deepti_9Dilbole_ShiOmRu-Swetha-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Simran first I will like to ask you one question why are u making these type of post what happened to you Yaar. When Viren was wrong everyone including us bashed him left right center then you didn't made a hate post against Nivi so why now against Viren. Right now logically you know very well what Nivi is doing is entirely wrong then why these things we will disagree with her and will have right to ask why they are damaging Nivi's character then why are u doing these things. I wouldn't have bothered to answer if it was someone else's post but u are our friend and I am feeling bad so had to ask this question. Khair coming to your answer

When Nivi married Viren she had her reasons to marry him as she wanted Sid and Divya to get married. If he used her for his revenge then she too used him for her obsession. They always went in everything together. They had their own reasons.

If he was stalking her then she was also ignoring him and not giving him importance. She always did what she felt is right never listened to anyone by it during wedding, divorce or leaving Viren or coming back home was always her decision. No one else could stop her when she made decision.

It was her decision of wedding which was according to Viren's wish and he was actually in hatred mode and we all bashed him thoroughly for this.

Post Revelation he wanted her to leave but she stayed because she wanted to stay it was not Viren. Even when Viren asked divorce from her he wanted her to leave but she stayed because she wanted to stay So it was against Viren's wish which he didn't wanted and u forgot she got all the love from both family during this and complete family bashed Viren like anything

Then when he wanted her to stay she left him then also it was her wish to leave not Viren. Because at that time he wanted her to stay. When Viren asked divorce from Nivi things were between 2 families it was when she decided to leave the things went out of house. But we supported her because it was a right decision because of her self respect.

Viren had to really work hard to get her back in to his life. He got beaten by goons to save his brother, he had to listen to NT dadi and Keshav so much then he got her back in his life. That too was her wish with consent of NT dadi and Keshav because he was leaving the town.

But today what she is doing is entirely wrong she is not thinking about anyone else. Do you think her decision will hurt only Viren no it will hurt herself and most of all her dadi only she will not be able to face the world. It will be only her who will suffer the most and if Viren chooses to suffer with her it will be proved he loved her. Sid will say I don't want u to raise dwita.
What Sid lost due to her behavior he got Divya and now have a child and tomorrow as Viren is really selfish he will leave her get another girl marry her and get children then she will not be allowed in sood house so will not be able to give love to dwita who will be the ultimate loser Nivi, NT dadi and Keshav.

So in her obsession she is ruining those lives. So whatever happened is always Nivi's wish and not Viren's. If Viren is opposing her stopping her from making this blunder is for her welfare only. He has all right to get angry, hurt and stop her from damaging her own life. So do you really feel Viren is wrong in stopping her or he should allow go and do what ever she wants.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 24 May 2011 at 7:31pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

fan10newbbranmarRani2011ash_nivrendoll3sahuja-SuMee-lamsNikita99Honkytonk-Atiya-anjaani07shaazideepti_9..Sakeena..diyaloveskinnyPeace67NiViren-Raj-Swetha-

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Ur post proves dat both brothers r same.. Until he is blamed, sid didnt do anything.. Until he got hurt or not getting any benefit, viren was ok..
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Ur post proves dat both brothers r same.. Until he is blamed, sid didnt do anything.. Until he got hurt or not getting any benefit, viren was ok..

Ashly you too when he was benifitted wasn't Nivi benifitted alongwith him or u want her to end up with Sid only. He was hurt when she stayed with him post revealiation, he was hurt when she left him and he was hurt when she was ignoring him for her family and u conviniently forgot he saved her brother and she also stood there watched him getting insulted by her family despite of fact she knew it was Yash's fault due to which Viren got hurt. He never disclosed till the end was this his selfishnes. He could have asked first day only I am hurt because of ur brother and son's mistakes but he didn't he kept quite even though those people were bashing him. First of all if he was that selfish he wouldn't have come and accepted his fault in front of family when he could get so many other ways to take revenge from Sid. But he chose to speak and if he was that selfish he himself would have told in front of everyone what Sid and Nivi did instead of taking all the blames on him.

Their relation have 2 way flaws and we can't demean one to justify other. When Viren was wrong I openely said Viren was wrong and today Nivi is wrong I am openly saying she is wrong. I can't be baised sorry if I hurted u but I am really hurt because my friends are giving biased views. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

fan10sahujaash_nivrenlamsNikita99-Atiya-anjaani07shaazi..Sakeena..moniluvskinshukNiViren-Raj-Swetha-

ViraatMaanviLov IF-Sizzlerz
ViraatMaanviLov
ViraatMaanviLov

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
bcoz he loves her so much...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaazi

Go to top