This show is getting so irritating!!!!!

Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Honestly Hetal needs to just keep quiet. Nothing she says is worth hearing anyway. She acts like a little kid acting out all the time. It's always me me my my me me my my and it's honestly getting so annoying!!!!!!!!!!!😡

And not to forget the same old Amma ji tamasha...no matter what Mona does for her it will never matter to her because if Hetal isn't happy she'll make Mona's life hell!!! So her mood only depends on her daughter's mood!🥱Her age has nothing to do with her wisdom; as she has none what so ever.

Even Anukalp is so irritating; what happened to all the love promises before marriage? Suddenly he expects Mona to tolerate all the bakwas happening to her for no reason in his family because he's too stressed out with other things??? Where is his pati dharma??😕All he wanted was someone to take all the insults of his family while he makes money. Love is out of the window.

Marriage is a mature responsibility it's not a high school drama ...

I wish the CV's tried to show the GOOD side of in laws and life after marriage because with all of this nonsense...it's just making a married life look so ugly and for all of us unmarried...turning us off from marriage all together.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheen10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 I agree, the show is getting irritating and especially Hetal. What exactly are the CV's trying to show?  It makes no sense to me anymore. This was a very good and low drama show and now its heading towards all those nonsense type shows and I don't even feel like watching.

Hetal is the most annoying character and the CV's better sort her out soon, its turning people off. Ambaji, god knows if she is ever gonna change and Anukalp has changed too. I think that Mona needs to chill  a little too and stop interfering in everyone's problems, sometimes ppl need to sort out things themselves.

reachanupama thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I completely agree. RMJ has become the most annoying serial these days thanks to the Gandhi family. They love to make mountains out of mole hills. Hetal just needs an excuse to blame Mona. She was always like this even before her wedding and all that Mona has done for her has done nothing to change her attitude. Karan is such a loving husband. How many girls would get husbands who would cover up for their wives mistakes, ask them not to ask for anything from maayka etc. She found fault even with that statement. I am sure if Karan had told her otherwise even then Hetal would have faulted Mona. Such a creep she is. And Ambaji. Where have her sanskaars gone ? Wisdom she never had. She was just a stubborn fool who thought that she was the brainiest in the world and that her words were the last in any argument. I think both of them need a reality check. Its high time the CVs start showing the good side of marriage else they are going to be the ultimate losers.
stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think "Hetal's in laws are very nce. Teh problem is with Hetal and the narrow minded Ammaji...she is soo irritating. I expected her to be a woman of wisdom and some one who understands things. But Ammaji only cares abt herself..and her ego.
And if some one would say anything to her then she will do her stupid food strike drama
April2007 thumbnail
Stupid Ambaji thinks Anukalap is made of money. He has the job that can support food, clothing, shelter for all plus buy expensive jewellery for his sister. In no country in world whole extended family can live in lap of luxury on one office job wage earner.

Amba is extremely demanding and greedy, she is totally out of touch with reality, instead of asking her husband to find some work, asking her daughters to find jobs, she want Anukalap to provide for all and buy expensive jewellry for her daughters. Anu will have to rob a bank to satisfy his greedy demanding Amba.

Mona is low self esteem idiot who thinks is her  her job is keep all her in-laws family happy,  the same family that belittle and insult her all day long. Mona needs some back bone to tell off all the abuser and demanding inlaws.

Amba's sense of entitlement totally baffles me..Mona should leave this sick family and go and find a psychologist to cure herself the extreme insecurity which is making her take extreme abuse from idiots like Phui, Amba and co.
reachanupama thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: April2007

Stupid Ambaji thinks Anukalap is made of money. He has the job that can support food, clothing, shelter for all plus buy expensive jewellery for his sister. In no country in world whole extended family can live in lap of luxury on one office job wage earner.

Amba is extremely demanding and greedy, she is totally out of touch with reality, instead of asking her husband to find some work, asking her daughters to find jobs, she want Anukalap to provide for all and buy expensive jewellry for her daughters. Anu will have to rob a bank to satisfy his greedy demanding Amba.

Mona is low self esteem idiot who thinks is her  her job is keep all her in-laws family happy,  the same family that belittle and insult her all day long. Mona needs some back bone to tell off all the abuser and demanding inlaws.

Amba's sense of entitlement totally baffles me..Mona should leave this sick family and go and find a psychologist to cure herself the extreme insecurity which is making her take extreme abuse from idiots like Phui, Amba and co.

Very well said. There was one more doubt that I had. As far as I remember, Anukalp is a software engineer and that too fresh out of college. And we are led to believe that he earns so much that he can take care of all the expenses of about 10 adults, the huge mansion he lives in, pay all the bills and yet lead a lavish life. Arre yaar mujhe bhi bata do which company is that
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
CVs please listen..

if u want to show us the crap which u r showing right now.. we already have hell a lot of problems in our own life and pls stop creating new ones for us by showing such a dumb bahu onscreen.

And if u r gonna continue this hetal track crap pls dont extend the show on fridays.. atleast we ll be relieved...

god pls help..
Naina007 thumbnail
I agree with all of you! It's good to know that I'm not the only one feeling this way! ðŸ˜ƒ
Ansh08 thumbnail
Agree with u all...and if CV did not change this stupid hetal track soon..then people will stop watching this show very soon...