Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

What was whole point of MC (Page 2)

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Bindiya is jealous bec. she wants to prove  (to whoever knows that RR rejected Akshara) that RR's decision was right , but all her tricks r failing bec. everytime Akshara manages to remain one up from bindu LOL so in a way, RR choice turned out to be worse ROFL RR duffer ban gaya, bindu will obviously feel bad...now the jealousy is more bec. her husband is not giving any attention to her (no wonder ROFL pregnant karke chala gaya hoga ash karne)while naitik is showering Akshara with all the love care n attention ..like i always said ANY girl will crave for it ! Thankfully maate is in a good mood these days, acknowledging the love & even expressing it ShockedClap so one point of MC , acc. to me,  was that naitik's support brought Akshara more close to him Day Dreaming 

sefless maate that she is..bechari ko ma bhabhi ma ke liye bura lag raha hai, unhone toh pregnancy ki tayaari kar rakhi thi Dead apne liye kabhi bura nahi lagta...what tayaari did ma bma did? did they make a menu of the coming 9 months? aaj bahu ko ye sab khilana hai ? tayyari is started only after 7 months is complete...Ouch Varsha maate ka prem toh amar hai Sleepy bas naitik par hi gussa aata hai, baaki sab time choo mantar.

they r cooking up some other story , this time bindu creating MU b/w akshara n Gayitri but whoz interested? Dead the same old Gayitri..bahu ki services must be limited EXCLUSIVELY  to SS, Gayitri., Gayitri's work  & Kitchen , NOT Naitik, her maayka , Varsha or ananya otherwise Gayitri golgappa ban jaati hai ! again stupid tracks..as if rashmi's wedding is tomorrow n if  rashmi ka lehenge is not finalized tdy itself then marriage will be postponed Dead i thought Akshara had to rest Ouch she must not exert , even if it's rashmi's wedding...so Akshara will have to wait for the time when she will again SERVE Gayitri in the best way possible, like before, n MA will be back to normal Dead of course, sorry ma everyday is a must ! bindu kaam kyun nahi karti? doc. never advise bedrest in pregnant until n unless therez a complication, instead they say that work normally , body needs that much exercise..ab akshara bindu ko bhi serve karegi? Dead

@bold - Nahi yaar; that was for just that scene yest. Aisa kuch nai hone wala haiDead I had my hopes up in the past about RR regretting wala track but aise kabhi nahi hoga. The trend is continue tormenting AksharaOuch

G3 ko kyon ghaailya de rahi ho? Maine tho taan liya hai; agle janam mein G3 ko dundke uske bete se hi shaadi karna hai...ROFL Agar woh Naithik nikla thoDay Dreaming pur nahi nikla tho bhi G3 ki bahu banne ka saubhaghya jo milnewala hai; woh anmol se kam nahi hogaLOL G3 birthday wala dialogues yaad hai? Sab maa ne hi mujhe sikhaya, mein kya jaanthi thi...DeadBahu ko maayka jaaana tha, tab she said she will exert herself, ab exert nahi hoga?Confused

Varsha's track was ended so abruptly lekin Bandariya ko bahut time milegaAngry They will drag this one out.  RR bhi aayega to belittle Munna & his bahu. Aapka kaam chutkiyon mein kar dunga maasi; meri Bindiya palla leti hai, badonka aadhar karthi hai... Dead The track I was dreading is here, Rashmi ki shaadiSleepy

Edited by FLGators - 25 May 2011 at 8:53am

dhindsa_raji Senior Member
dhindsa_raji
dhindsa_raji

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Ommgg  i really hate this bindiya character
india2050 Goldie
india2050
india2050

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Bindi is clearly insecure-is what from the beginning i feel-though she acts as if she is above all she cant (actually any girl cant digest the fact that the girl her hubbs rejected is right infront of her eyes -and in a better house than her!!!!!) Plus which girl praises her peer????? sheer jealousy thy name is woman!!!! Atleast some part of her character is real!!! Unreal part-never seen a pregnant lady bother about anything other than herself and her baby-while this lady is just the opposite-So stretching this part for trps is gross!!!!
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by india2050

Bindi is clearly insecure-is what from the beginning i feel-though she acts as if she is above all she cant (actually any girl cant digest the fact that the girl her hubbs rejected is right infront of her eyes -and in a better house than her!!!!!) Plus which girl praises her peer????? sheer jealousy thy name is woman!!!! Atleast some part of her character is real!!! Unreal part-never seen a pregnant lady bother about anything other than herself and her baby-while this lady is just the opposite-So stretching this part for trps is gross!!!!

moreover she's taunting akshara for not giving time for rashmi's wedding work..what is she doing there BTW? come n rest? isn't she here for shopping of her sister's wedding? is she that much vella that she'll handle rashmi ki shadi ka work along with alka's and then her pregnancy tantrums ooohh aaah ouch?Dead the pillow didn't make an appearance again Cry the truth is that she's there only for gossiping n CV's have no other track in mind Ouch

Edited by _charu_ - 25 May 2011 at 10:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzebeautiful16moonlight08

Go to top