Posted: 12 years ago
If the CVs want to show ups and downs in life when why did the bring this bindiya character back.
They shud have continued the track by showing some more positive support from the family.  Do they really want that akshara shud never come out of this misery and always be taunted by some outsider. I am not talking abt varsha that was a totally diff issue and i think it was handled well by the cvs. But this bindiya OMG she is intolerable. why is she so jealous of akshara, i mean they both live miles apart then whats her problem?? again bindiya will create rift betn G3 and akshara and akshara will again have to prove herself...its like going in circles...wake up cvs or soon this show will also be shown a red flag which obviously none of us want.
hey dear
i agree with u i mean every other show shows the negative effects of MC and i thought this so would be diff and show the positive side of MC where the family supports her and all but now this  bindiya has dropped out of no where and is going to ruin everything i dont even get y shes jealous... would she be happy if she got a MC just  like akshara? i mean wth is her problem :@.. i hope she levs soon or else everything will be ruined thnx to her :(
Point of MC - Fantastic topic for discussion👏
  • The primary goal of MC was ratings, no questions on that one. As popular as YR is, currently they seem to lack ideas😕 So they are using tried & tested methods from past years. MC is a CV favorite across channels
  • Keeping her in this state of depression means more tears.Maybe if she had multiple MC's, I could relate to this but now dragging this is unconscionable😕 Lead crying is another favorite of the CV's; More Akshara's tears means more viewers. Why would anyone like someone crying 24/7 is beyond me but I am a minority😆
  • This also means Akshara can be shown as mahaan; any amount of insult the girl just cries her eyeballs out but doesn't push back even to people like Bindiya🤢
In terms of rishta, which YR is based on
  • It has shown a beautiful relationship between a husband & wife;😍 Naithik going above & beyond to make his wife realize what she really means to him & the wife realizing & reciprocating with the same fervor in the last few episodes👏
  • The husband's family putting aside all their armaan; supporting her in her time of need👏
  • The 2 families coming together to support her & get her out of this grief👏
  • Friendhip/relationship being tested & triumphing(Varsha-Akshi). A little too abrupt but both friends realizing that their friendship is anmol👏
Million dollar question - What is Bindiya's agenda? I have wondered about that myself but cannot come up with a sensible answer. Maybe there is none😆
  • Rituraj dumped Akshara, so Bindiya should feel good about herself in an ideal world. Akshara should be more jealous of Bindiya in this situation but Akshara found the perfect man, any woman's dream😍 
So that was not it; now my guesses lead me to think -
  • Could it be jealousy? Jealousy may result in minor taunts like she has done in the past over a pretty dress, nasty looks when she got attention from her m-i-l etc.😕
  • You would think a pregnant girl could relate to Akshara's plight since she has gone through the fears in the initial stages but here this girl seems to be her worst enemy😕
  • So it's really more than just jealousy; There is no really rivalry here, it's one sided. Personal vendetta for no apparent reason😕 She is being vicious. why would you want to say things like you can be dadi to my kids etc. Her intentions are clearly to hurt Akshara; ruin relations she has with her in-laws
Any rationale for her behavior? Bindiya is just being Bindiya, guno ki kaan...🤢

CV's just want to create drama by featuring a negative character. In YR everything comes in pairs...🤣 So it's really one negative character, Guniya😡 After 2 years they have really run out of ideas. Borrowing ideas & plots from their peers is the best they can come up at this time👏 Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago
i just want to see akshi show  some maturity and stand for herself if bindya is targeting her and create problem between her aND GAY3 akshi should face her . i think really after mc akshi need some where need anyone 's help and she cant speak for herself. this is the high tiem cv's show some thing new of akshi. no more anu please may be gay3 vl stop or may vl not allow anu to coem, to her palce be with akshi and akshi too to forget mc and all bindya 's can concentrate reshmi 's marraige to get her diverted dont know how long they vl show the reason that akshi  had mc and anu to support bindya taking advantage of this and putting or adding more masala to gay3 want to see rift between gay3 and akshi dodnt knwo waht vl naitik do?
Originally posted by FLGators

• The primary goal of MC was ratings, no questions on that one. As popular as YR is, currently they seem to lack ideas😕 So they are using tried & tested methods from past years. MC is a CV favorite across channels
  • Keeping her in this state of depression means more tears.Maybe if she had multiple MC's, I could relate to this but now dragging this is unconscionable😕 Lead crying is another favorite of the CV's; More Akshara's tears means more viewers. Why would anyone like someone crying 24/7 is beyond me but I am a minority😆
  • This also means Akshara can be shown as mahaan; any amount of insult the girl just cries her eyeballs out but doesn't push back even to people like Bindiya🤢
  • It has shown a beautiful relationship between a husband & wife;😍 Naithik going above & beyond to make his wife realize what she really means to him & the wife realizing & reciprocating with the same fervor in the last few episodes👏
  • The husband's family putting aside all their armaan; supporting her in her time of need👏
  • Friendhip/relationship being tested & triumphing(Varsha-Akshi). A little too abrupt but both friends realizing that their friendship is anmol👏
Million dollar question - What is Bindiya's agenda? I have wondered about that myself but cannot come up with a sensible answer. Maybe there is none😆
  • Rituraj dumped Akshara, so Bindiya should feel good about herself in an ideal world. Akshara should be more jealous of Bindiya in this situation but Akshara found the perfect man, any woman's dream😍 
  • Could it be jealousy? Jealousy may result in minor taunts like she has done in the past over a pretty dress, nasty looks when she got attention from her m-i-l etc.😕
  • You would think a pregnant girl could relate to Akshara's plight since she has gone through the fears in the initial stages but here this girl seems to be her worst enemy😕
  • So it's really more than just jealousy; There is no really rivalry here, it's one sided. Personal vendetta for no apparent reason😕 She is being vicious. why would you want to say things like you can be dadi to my kids etc. Her intentions are clearly to hurt Akshara; ruin relations she has with her in-laws

CV's just want to create drama by featuring a negative character. In YR everything comes in pairs...🤣 So it's really one negative character, Guniya😡 After 2 years they have really run out of ideas. Borrowing ideas & plots from their peers is the best they can come up at this time👏

Bindiya is jealous bec. she wants to prove  (to whoever knows that RR rejected Akshara) that RR's decision was right , but all her tricks r failing bec. everytime Akshara manages to remain one up from bindu 😆 so in a way, RR choice turned out to be worse 🤣 RR duffer ban gaya, bindu will obviously feel bad...now the jealousy is more bec. her husband is not giving any attention to her (no wonder 🤣 pregnant karke chala gaya hoga ash karne)while naitik is showering Akshara with all the love care n attention ..like i always said ANY girl will crave for it ! Thankfully maate is in a good mood these days, acknowledging the love & even expressing it 😲👏 so one point of MC , acc. to me,  was that naitik's support brought Akshara more close to him 😍 

sefless maate that she is..bechari ko ma bhabhi ma ke liye bura lag raha hai, unhone toh pregnancy ki tayaari kar rakhi thi 🤢 apne liye kabhi bura nahi lagta...what tayaari did ma bma did? did they make a menu of the coming 9 months? aaj bahu ko ye sab khilana hai ? tayyari is started only after 7 months is complete... Varsha maate ka prem toh amar hai 🥱 bas naitik par hi gussa aata hai, baaki sab time choo mantar.

they r cooking up some other story , this time bindu creating MU b/w akshara n Gayitri but whoz interested? 🤢 the same old Gayitri..bahu ki services must be limited EXCLUSIVELY  to SS, Gayitri., Gayitri's work  & Kitchen , NOT Naitik, her maayka , Varsha or ananya otherwise Gayitri golgappa ban jaati hai ! again stupid tracks..as if rashmi's wedding is tomorrow n if  rashmi ka lehenge is not finalized tdy itself then marriage will be postponed 🤢 i thought Akshara had to rest  she must not exert , even if it's rashmi's wedding...so Akshara will have to wait for the time when she will again SERVE Gayitri in the best way possible, like before, n MA will be back to normal 🤢 of course, sorry ma everyday is a must ! bindu kaam kyun nahi karti? doc. never advise bedrest in pregnant until n unless therez a complication, instead they say that work normally , body needs that much exercise..ab akshara bindu ko bhi serve karegi? 🤢
Originally posted by _charu_

Bindiya is jealous bec. she wants to prove  (to whoever knows that RR rejected Akshara) that RR's decision was right , but all her tricks r failing bec. everytime Akshara manages to remain one up from bindu 😆 so in a way, RR choice turned out to be worse 🤣 RR duffer ban gaya, bindu will obviously feel bad...now the jealousy is more bec. her husband is not giving any attention to her (no wonder 🤣 pregnant karke chala gaya hoga ash karne)while naitik is showering Akshara with all the love care n attention ..like i always said ANY girl will crave for it ! Thankfully maate is in a good mood these days, acknowledging the love & even expressing it 😲👏 so one point of MC , acc. to me,  was that naitik's support brought Akshara more close to him 😍 

sefless maate that she is..bechari ko ma bhabhi ma ke liye bura lag raha hai, unhone toh pregnancy ki tayaari kar rakhi thi 🤢 apne liye kabhi bura nahi lagta...what tayaari did ma bma did? did they make a menu of the coming 9 months? aaj bahu ko ye sab khilana hai ? tayyari is started only after 7 months is complete... Varsha maate ka prem toh amar hai 🥱 bas naitik par hi gussa aata hai, baaki sab time choo mantar.

they r cooking up some other story , this time bindu creating MU b/w akshara n Gayitri but whoz interested? 🤢 the same old Gayitri..bahu ki services must be limited EXCLUSIVELY  to SS, Gayitri., Gayitri's work  & Kitchen , NOT Naitik, her maayka , Varsha or ananya otherwise Gayitri golgappa ban jaati hai ! again stupid tracks..as if rashmi's wedding is tomorrow n if  rashmi ka lehenge is not finalized tdy itself then marriage will be postponed 🤢 i thought Akshara had to rest  she must not exert , even if it's rashmi's wedding...so Akshara will have to wait for the time when she will again SERVE Gayitri in the best way possible, like before, n MA will be back to normal 🤢 of course, sorry ma everyday is a must ! bindu kaam kyun nahi karti? doc. never advise bedrest in pregnant until n unless therez a complication, instead they say that work normally , body needs that much exercise..ab akshara bindu ko bhi serve karegi? 🤢

agree with all that is said akshi will satisfy g3 n then if they will bring that old track agin whwre naitik will say u dont hv time for me n akshi says i have work
👏👏
Originally posted by FLGators

CV's just want to create drama by featuring a negative character. In YR everything comes in pairs...🤣 So it's really one negative character, Guniya😡 After 2 years they have really run out of ideas. Borrowing ideas & plots from their peers is the best they can come up at this time👏
👏
WOAH! MASSIVE post! Well written though. 👏👏
Originally posted by Naksh1998

👏👏
WOAH! MASSIVE post! Well written though. 👏👏

Thank you
@bold  - sorry; aagey se dhyan rakhungi.
Originally posted by _charu_

@bold - Nahi yaar; that was for just that scene yest. Aisa kuch nai hone wala hai🤢 I had my hopes up in the past about RR regretting wala track but aise kabhi nahi hoga. The trend is continue tormenting Akshara

G3 ko kyon ghaailya de rahi ho? Maine tho taan liya hai; agle janam mein G3 ko dundke uske bete se hi shaadi karna hai...🤣 Agar woh Naithik nikla tho😍 pur nahi nikla tho bhi G3 ki bahu banne ka saubhaghya jo milnewala hai; woh anmol se kam nahi hoga😆 G3 birthday wala dialogues yaad hai? Sab maa ne hi mujhe sikhaya, mein kya jaanthi thi...🤢Bahu ko maayka jaaana tha, tab she said she will exert herself, ab exert nahi hoga?😕

Varsha's track was ended so abruptly lekin Bandariya ko bahut time milega😡 They will drag this one out.  RR bhi aayega to belittle Munna & his bahu. Aapka kaam chutkiyon mein kar dunga maasi; meri Bindiya palla leti hai, badonka aadhar karthi hai... 🤢 The track I was dreading is here, Rashmi ki shaadi🥱

Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago
Ommgg  i really hate this bindiya character