Why is Anant so mad?

Posted: 12 years ago

In today's episode, and yesterday, we witnessed Anant's encounter with Navya in the forest. Exciting, romantic, passionate, only a few words to describe it. But due to her predictable fearfulness, right as Anant and Navya are about to kiss, Navya pull's away. Almost immediately after Anant receive's a call from his father, a call which is both unexpected and frightening. His father's words seem to scare him, for they sound suspicious and accusing. 

The next scene is of Anant playing basketball, in an extremely aggressive manner, remembering what just happened between him and Navya, along with his father's words, and he is in great rage. The anger on his his face is clear. But I don't understand why. Why is Anant so mad?
Is he mad at Navya for pulling away or rejecting his kiss? But he also remembered his conversation with his father during his emotional turmoil, so is he mad at his father? Why? 

Edited by trish568 - 12 years ago
I think he realised that he has a stringent strict family to face after he gets back home...a place where he will have to battle out each n every one of them to even get the name Navya into the house. I think before the picnic he had no clue he would let himself go this far with Navya...its as though he did not remember anyone else on this planet other than her name and all he could think and dream and talk about was Navya. 

After the call he suddenly realised what he had done ...rather what he had allowed himself to do and get into...inspite of knowing how it is at home. Suddenly all this letting go of himself scenario scared him in the back drop of his family. I think he realised he has gone too far...in love and its expressions with Navya n he is pissed off with himself for having let himself do this.

That call was a reality check...something he has to deal with ...n something we all are waiting to see how he does it! 
shaheer in angry expressions are superb...👏
I think he's mad at himself for forgetting his family values and traditions, for leading Navya up till now and he's probably angry now because HE has to detach from her, distance himself from her...
yeahh sohn is right

hes angry at himself for letting go so far out of his family values

and thats why hes gonna conrol himself now
Yeah anant had forgotten that he had a weird family who dint even understand friendship btwn a guy n a girl, forget abt love... but that call from his baba yanked him back into reality... just after navya pulls back realising it is not right to go so far ...

but guys i seriously feel anant is not being fair... he is the one who took the relationship with navya this far... even when she protested, he threw his attitude and made her take a lot of risks in manaofying him... made her fall in love with him... he says he too will be pained to back off but does he even realise how difficult it is for navya to get over all those memories especially when she is guilt ridden for doing something that her family would definitely despise... when anant knows how his family is, why did he have to play with her emotions and come so close to her just to avoid and hurt her after one single call huh!!! Guys who dont have the guts to stand up for their love and atleast try once to make their families understand just coz they fear their family will not understand are cowards and have no right to play with the emotions of a girl like this... for the first time, i am completely pissed off with anant... 
Originally posted by kashforlifex

I think he's mad at himself for forgetting his family values and traditions, for leading Navya up till now and he's probably angry now because HE has to detach from her, distance himself from her...

Yeah, the distancing is another big thing he is trying to do...which is taxing him big time. I think he wont be able to do that...but he is giving it a shot! Hero hain hero! 😆 😆
his expression were awesome
no...he is mad at navya...
shaheer's acting as angry young man was fab..