Frequent Posters

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I miss your updates! come soon!
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey, U online? R u going to update. I missed ur updates. Waiting eagerly dear. g
libra25 thumbnail
hey mrinalini..
when are you coming back..
me waiting for updates...
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous ff. Loving it ! Add me to the pm list :)
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
gr8 parts..
cont.sooon

...shona... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Plez plez plez plez plez plez Plez update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
billy_ritu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so confusing still loved it
mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

PART 21

"I'm sorry Maan.
I'm very sorry, but we, can never be together."

Maan looked at Geet with angry suspicious eyes as she said this.

"I know we had our moment, but it was a moment of weakness Maan, and we can't build a relationship on that. Dev is my husband, and a husband-wife relationship is very sacred. I know that I comitted a sin!", she continued, stressing on the word 'sin'.
"I cheated on him, but I can't give away my marriage because of that one mistake that I made with you Maan"

Maan narrowed his eyes as she claimed to be a faithful wife to his brother, when they both knew who her real husband was, the little minx!
Only god knew what was going on in her clever head at the moment!!

Geet averted her eyes in pretend despair and sadness, and then turning to look at Maan spoke with as innocent a face as she could put on

"We have to put that one night behind us Maan, and bury its corpse in the depth of its darkness. We must pretend that it never happened. And live as jeth-bhabhi under the same roof.

I don't have the heart to cheat on my husband, nor do I have it in me to leave him!
You will always hold a very special place in my heart, but that heart belongs to my husband, I gave it away a long time back, and its not mine to give away anymore."

Then turning away dramatically, she lowered her voice, and said

"Forgive me if you can Maan, my intention was never to cause you pain."

And then bowing her head she walked away, and out of the room.

When Maan had witnessed the little affectionate moment between his wife and his brother, his already boiling blood had evaporated, his skin had turned white with fury, and as he roared at the couple at the porch, raging like a mad man.

He had marched upto them, pulled Geet out of Dev's embrace roughly, and shoved Dev hard away from her.
Then he had screamed at him "DARE YOU TOUCH HER!!!", and had pulled Geet away, and had pushed her into a secluded room, as he grabbed hold of both her arms, and pulled her to him roughly, not leaving an inch of gap between their bodies.

Geet had expected something of the sort to be her husband's reaction, so she was ready with her mitigation strategies.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOI..."

But before he could go on, he was silenced by a searing kiss from her, as she grabbed his collar, and pulled him closer.

Maan was still angry, but her incessant kissing, seductive biting and tender licking rendered him incapable of blowing up at her, and he instead used his physical urges to express his anger. He hungrily reciprocated, roughly biting and chewing her tender lips. They were the most delicious things he had ever tasted. His urge eploded, and his kiss deepened. His hands roamed on her body hungrily, roughly massaging the places he had witnessed Arjun and Dev touch her, trying to get their prints off of her.
Her body could only bear his prints, no one else's.

Geet moaned seductively against his hard muscular well built body, arousing him all the more.
Kissing him had been part of her plan, but not losing her self so violently into him.
She was supposed to pull away now, and she tried, but he only pulled her back, plastering her over his body all the more vehemently this time.

There was no holding back now, and though she was screwing her plan big time, she no more had control over herself.

Maan tore Geet's pallu away, exposing her shielded uppar body, and forgot to breath when the sight of her creamy smooth skin, shielded poorly by a small piece of cloth met his eyes.
What the hell was she thinkng wearing such a blouse!! It was the size of a bra!!!

He grabbed her soft mounds in both his hands, and squeezed them in anger.

"Aaahhh...!!", Geet shrieked when Maan silenced her with another one of his hot kisses.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!!"

"What..", Geet asked out of breath.
"I mean, WHAT ARE YOU WEARING!! Look at the size of this thing!!", Maan spoke exasperatedly.

"You don't like it?", Geet asked seductively.

"Of course I do..", and with that he shoved the straps of her blouse down, and pulled it to her waist, baring her beautiful chest.

Maan inhaled sharply, she wore nothing underneathe.

Geet shuddered as Maan attacked her assets. The reason she had worn that revealing excuse for a blouse, that concealed as little as possible was to make Maan boil with envy when he saw her with other men.
She had had no idea then that her plan would back fire into her face with such intensity because of it.
She was supposed to pull away from him, refuse his proposal, but how could she do it when she was enjoying his molestation with so much fervour. And her constant moaning, and the wetness between her thighs were giving her away on that note.

Her moaning he could hear, and her wetness he could feel, since that's exactly where his knee was stationed at that precise moment.

This was one hopeless situation.

Maan pulled her tightly to himself, and wrapped her naked upper body around his bare chest.
"You're only mine!!"

This statement brought Geet back to her senses, as she remembered that what she was doing was not supposed be done, not right now anyway! She could have her fun as her plan proceeded.

"Stop it Maan!! I love my husband!! I love Dev"

The moment Maan heard this last statement, he stopped.

Geet pushed him away as she covered her body, and calmed down her her fluttering heart.
Struggling to get back to a normal position, she told him that they could not be together...

Maan watched the retreating back of his wife in fury.

If this was a game that she was playing with him, he'd play back.

Well guys😛
Sorry for the delay😳Embarrassed
Been away lately
Hope you enjoyed😉

EmbarrassedPLZ COMMENT AND LIKEEmbarrassed

Edited by mirnalini - 12 years ago
ukdesigirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey mirnalini loving the story waiting with bated breath for next update
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
brilliant part.
loved it.
 now geet is playing .
 maan's possessiveness , jealous, passion all r coming out.
continue soon.
 ek aur update de do na.