never thought geet would think of such a plan wowww awesomee
just luved it to d core
wowww
jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mirnalini

Hey dear!!😊

Absolutely no offence taken honey. You're completely free to have your own point of you.

And it's absolutely alright if you didn't like Geet's plan.
I welcome criticism. It helps me improve my writing. That is why we writers wait for comments from our readers, so that we can understand their stance and what they expect from the story.

Please feel free to post what you think Geet should have done, I may probably be able to use that and incorporate it into Geet's plan to get back at Maan.

Looking forward to your suggestions.

Lots of love
Mirnalini⭐️

thank u mrinalini..i was very tense about ur response to my comment...with ur reply..i got relieved...thank u once again for taking it in a positive way...i simply love ur ff dear...ii visualize then as a motion picture...when the picture of geet doing those things with arjun an dev flashed in my mind...i couldnot digest...because according to me geet never does anything that will hurt maan even for fun sake...that is the character of geet...i feel like that
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haila...ye kya ho raha hai baba ...ye kya ho raha hai...
poor Maan ...he just got the taste of his own medicine...
me wondring what will he do know...

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ... funny ...

really ... bechare maan ki toh full on band baj gayee ...

arjun , vicky , dev .. aur bhi koi bacha hai kya ...

thnx 4 d update ,...

continue soon ...
anaum91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome updates...now maan will come to noe about his sherni's evil mind...poor he...kitne bomb phttey ek hi din mei uske uppar...now he'll come to noe wat it is lik to be fooled...;p
craziekudi thumbnail
now maan is really in for a roller coaster ride...

poor guy!! kaun bachayega... kaun bachayega!!!
mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jwalamukhi

thank u mrinalini..i was very tense about ur response to my comment...with ur reply..i got relieved...thank u once again for taking it in a positive way...i simply love ur ff dear...ii visualize then as a motion picture...when the picture of geet doing those things with arjun an dev flashed in my mind...i couldnot digest...because according to me geet never does anything that will hurt maan even for fun sake...that is the character of geet...i feel like that

Hi again dear😊

I understand that you didn't like Geet romancing with Arjun, and running into Dev's arms.
But you're forgeting that this is all just a sham. They're all acting to trouble Maan.
And all of this is happening on Geet's orders.
Geet isn't really doing anything with them, it's just a facade that she's putting up.
And don't worry, none of this is going to have an adverse effect on Maan's health.

Earlier when Maan was troubling Geet, several of my readers were worried about Geet's health and were angry at Maan for playing such pranks on his pregnant wife.
This is just Geet getting back at him.

You remember how tense Arjun was when he had to touch her.
He was probably chanting Hanumaan chalisa all the while!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Geet was enraged when she found out that Maan already knew the truth, and had been messing with her to amuse himself.(Will come up in the next part)
So now she's just giving him a taste of his own medicine.

But if you can suggest some more ways for Geet to take her sweet revengeπŸ˜‰, pls post it here, I'd love to incorporate it in the succeeding story.

Lots of love
MirnaliniStar
Badtameez.Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

waaoowww !!!!

that was suuuppperbbb !!!!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
u r really a genius by god !!!!!
wat dialogues !!!!    wat newness !!!!   wat imagination !!!!
wat fun !!!  i was really ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING wen i imagined wat maan must b going through ...biwi meri...kehti hai dev ki biwi hoon...vicky k bache ki maa banane waali hai...arjun ke saath love-making...and to add cherry to the cake...dev ki entry...
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I guess Geet has lost it  ... watever she did was totally uncalled for ... if Maan is given this much stress it can be dangerous for him ... he was trying to connect the dots ...  and she ruined it ... Maan is the one who doesnt remember anything doesnt know wats going on around him ... but knowing every thing Geet shudnt have done this ...

imagine his state of mind .. Geet is Dev's wife, having a fling with Arjun and Maan and carrying Vicky's child ... gosh!! wats kind of an impression is trying give of herself ... 

cant wait to read Maan's reaction to Geet and Dev's hug

continue soon

love
Sana
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb update...loved it... awesome part...