Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maaneet4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Omg... I will defo become mad... Maan will kill most of his family members with his bare hands if he got the chance!!!!!😆
cue1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

LMAO!!!!!

Hahahaha

I dont even know if im supposed to be laughing...but dude im in hysterics!!

I cant believe this is what Geet came up with...ok so she had sex with Maan, apparently she's in love with Arjun, the child is Vicky's and now Dev is back??

Ooohh i cant wait for more!!!

Good job dude!!!

:-)

ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg its really mindblowing
i am sure now arjun and dev will be dead
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
continue soon
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
this is really a nasty game!! i felt geet did little too much but i am eagerly waiting for maan's reaction!! poor maan!! u completely turned the tables around!! dnt keep us waitin now i seriously cant wait for long now!! plz
shalinisaran89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg its really hillarious...
bechara maan mrs maan singh khurana se takkar liya tha na
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Geet will kill him with these shocks for sure...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...Hope poor Maan lives to realize he has been pranked 😆
jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
@mrinalini

when u said that geet will take revenge...i thought it will be good..but yaar..it became too much...my pov...but anyways..nice update...i was expecting something else...this sort of twist is surely hard to digest atleast for me...don't take otherwise dear..i am crazy fan of ur ff...but here...nothing i felt humorous..sorry if I sound rude...plz excuse me for that...

maan was having amnesia...he did some things OTT...and now geet...first saying its dev's child..now doing all these things.😡...

geet's actions were ott today...

Edited by jwalamukhi - 12 years ago
Anemari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh my goodness...could not stop laughing ...serves good to maan...
Keep uPdating waiting waiting
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
bechara maan geet tu tamam khuranas ke saath😆
mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jwalamukhi

@mrinalini

when u said that geet will take revenge...i thought it will be good..but yaar..it became too much...my pov...but anyways..nice update...i was expecting something else...this sort of twist is surely hard to digest atleast for me...don't take otherwise dear..i am crazy fan of ur ff...but here...nothing i felt humorous..sorry if I sound rude...plz excuse me for that...

maan was having amnesia...he did some things OTT...and now geet...first saying its dev's child..now doing all these things.😡...

geet's actions were ott today...

Hey dear!!😊

Absolutely no offence taken honey. You're completely free to have your own point of you.

And it's absolutely alright if you didn't like Geet's plan.
I welcome criticism. It helps me improve my writing. That is why we writers wait for comments from our readers, so that we can understand their stance and what they expect from the story.

Please feel free to post what you think Geet should have done, I may probably be able to use that and incorporate it into Geet's plan to get back at Maan.

Looking forward to your suggestions.

Lots of love
Mirnalini⭐️