Frequent Posters

maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
waiting 4 d nxt prt
Geet is gonna make Maan pay for his little trick
jnawaz thumbnail
just read all the parts i one go...tauba...how can maan ask geet to have an "affair" with him...isnt that taking it too far...i mean hello..thats just...disgusting...thats like Dev and Geet having an affair on the side while Maan was oblivious...tauba...lol..lets see what you have planned.

if you have a PM list..pls add me to it
JAZ
ninand thumbnail
I am plonked on the couch, popcorn to my left , soda to my right.. my 3D glasses armed and ready..  just say the wordπŸ˜ƒ
butterfly.tanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
love the part..so geet know the truth that maan knows everything..nw geet also teasing him with her antics.
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved it...it was too good...seems geet will be aware of the pranks her hubby is upto...i really hope she also teases him...it's gonna be so much fun...continue soon...i really can no longer wait for the next part... :))
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
plzzz frnd updateee soonnn
mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

PART 20

Maan was currently seated in his car, and was on his way back home from the airport.

This little three day trip that he had taken to London was for his treatment. He had contacted top neurologists, and was recieving the best and latest treatment for his condition.
It wasn't that his family members hadn't done everything in their power for his condition, but Maan had some very high contacts amongst top class confidential scientists who had come up with this latest treatment for Amnesia. This treatment hadn't been released to the medical world yet, hence, Maan was being treated on special orders.

The doctors had said that he'd soon be well, and it wouldn't be long before he remembered everything.

Maan smiled to himself as the thought of going back to Geet and seeing her again took over his mind. And he wondered what she had decided regarding his options.
He knew that she'd have to take her pick, 'cause she couldn't shout at him and tell him how preposterous his idea was to his face. She had to humour him to safegaurd his health.

This little game was more fun than he had thought.

The car reached the front porch of the Khurana Mansion, and Maan stepped out, eager for the welcome-back kiss that he was sure he'd get from his dear wife.

He made his way into the mansion, and towards Geet's room.
He was about to enter it when he heard a couple of voices coming from inside.

"OH!!
Arjun!!
You don't know how much I love it when you kiss me like that!!"

"And you don't know how much I love to touch you!"

Maan couldn't believe what he was hearing. The voices that he had heard were Geet's and Arjun's.
Still not able to comprehend what was going on, he gently opened the door a little and peeped in.

And what he saw made his jaw fall down to the floor.
Geet was in Arjun's arms against the wall, and had her head rested on his chest.

"I love you so much!!"

"Then why were you ignoring me when Maan was around"

"Oh please!
Let's not talk about him!
I'm just so glad that he's not here anymore! And we can be with each other as much as we want!
You don't know how being away from you was killing me!
I just love you so much!!"

"I love you too sweetheart!!"

Unable to either understand or bear what he was seeing and hearing, Maan disengaged himself from the door, and headed towards his room in fever.

What the hell was going on!!!????!!!!

Arjun's hands trembled as he held Geet in his arms.
Not only were his hands trembling, but his entire body was shakng too, and he was a sweating, nervous wreck.

He was touching, claiming to be in love with, and confessed to have kissed Maan Singh Khurana's wife.
In other words-
He was a dead man.

And Annie's brother would soon unknowingly but completely intentionally widow his own sister.

Arjun could still not believe that he had given in to Geet's demands, and agreed to help her with her plan.
She apparently wanted to get back at Maan for trying to act smart and fool her.
Hence, he had been handed a script that he was supposed to follow when Vicky signalled them that Maan had arrived. And as soon as they heard him approach Geet's room, they started with their dialogues, the dialogues that Geet had herself written to irk her husband.

These wife-husband duo loved to fight, and were going to kill the rest of the family in the process.
And he was unfortunately going to be the one to be buried alive first. 'Cause he was the one involved in the first step of her plan.

They heard Maan leave, and he pulled his hands back from around Geet as fast as possible.
The lesser he touched her, the better it was for him.

"OH GOD!!
He's going to kill me!!!
OH GOD!!
I can't believe I actually agreed to this!!
Maan is going to definitely kill me!!"

"Nothing's going to happen to you!
Relax", Geet said.

"But Maan's in for one hell of a rollercoaster ride!!
Mujhe!!  Mujhe!!  Mujhe bewakoof bana rahe the!!
Mere saath aisa behuda mazaak karne ki unki himmat kaise hui!!
Ab main unhe bataati hun ki mazaak kise kehte hain!!
Maine bhi agar unko aate-daal ka bhaav yaad na dila diya, to mera naam bhi Mrs. Geet Maan Singh Khurana nahi"

Geet smirked evilly as Arjun looked at Annie in misery.

Maan marched in his study like a man possessed.

What the hell had he seen downstairs!!

Geet and Arjun!!!

"OH GOD!!!"

But how was this possible!! She was his wife!! How could she be with another man!!
And she said that she loved it when he kissed her!!

The blood in Maan's veins boiled as he remembered what he had seen and heard. That was why he had been around Khurana Mansion so much lately.
How dare that Arjun even look Geet!!!
He'd blind both his eyes for that!!!
And if that wasn't enough, he had his arms around her!!!
How dare he touch his wife!!
Maan Singh Khurana's wife!!!
He was going to kill him!!!

But before Maan could turn and walk back down to slaughter his brother-in-law, his eyes fell on an envelope perched on his desk.
It was from the London Testing Lab.

And it probably contained the results of the paternity test that he had had done.
Maan picked it up from his desk and tore its seal away. Shoving its contents out onto the desk, he picked up the reports and read through them.

And what he read shook him to the core.
It was not a match.
According to the reports the baby was his nephew, his brother's child. And the DNA structure showed that it was his younger brother's child.

And that was when Maan looked up and spoke in a hurt and confused voice
"VICKY?!!!"

Maan's head was now spinning out of control.

First he had seen Geet with Arjun, and had not been able to comprehend it at all. Then when he had finally been able to come to terms with what he had seen and decided his course of action, another bomb had been dropped on his head.

How come the baby in Geet's womb wasn't his!!
And what the hell did these London people think of themselves that they sent such preposterous results to him!!! There was no way that Geet could be pregnant with Vicky's child!!
He was going to make sure that that London was lab shut down as soon as possible!!
They couldn't even perform a paternity test properly for crying out loud!!!

But he still couldn't understand what was going on!
Everything had become such a maze!! And things were shaping up so weirdly around him, that he couldn't reach a conclusion at all.
And there was only one person who could solve this problem, and help him out of this dilemma.

Geet.

Deciding it best to go and clear out everything with Geet, he exitted his study, and hurried down the stair. But when he reached the landing that looked over the central portion of the Khurana Mansion, he was met with yet another shocking sight, and another bomb had been dropped on his head.

He saw Dev standing at the main door with his luggage, and saw Geet run towards him and leap into his arms as he lifted her off the floor and twirled her around in the air.

Well guys and gals
That was PART 20
Hope you all enjoyedπŸ˜ƒ

😳PLZ LIKE AND COMMENT😳

Edited by mirnalini - 12 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail

ME FIRST FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!    

NO!!!NO!!!NO!!!! just not done, how could us leave it there...😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­...come back and at least leave us with something which will guarantee some peace of mind.

Jokes apart...Wonderful update dear...way to go Geet, confuse the socks out of him...continue soon...

Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago
mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DilMaaneet

U R A GENIUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

THE WAY U MOULDED THE STORY INTO A MASTERPIECE IS JUST SUPERBLY OUTSTANDING !!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
JUST WOW !!   WOW IS THE WORD 4 UR WRITING SKILLS N INTELLIGENCE !!😊😊
THE INVESTIGATION MAAN DID...HIS  WAY OF JOTTING THINGS DOWN ON  WHITEBOARD ...πŸ‘πŸ‘GEET'S SELF TALK WEN SHE WAS ANGRY ON MAAN 4 CALLING THE GIRLS AROUND...πŸ‘πŸ‘THE LOVE-MAKING SCENE...πŸ‘πŸ‘.ALL WERE AMAZING !!!!
KEEP IT UP  !!!!!πŸ‘
WAITING 4 NEXT PART ...
U KNOW , I WAS JUST GETTING BORED AS THER 4 NOTING NEW ON GEET'S WALL...N  OTHER FF(S)
THAT I LIKE ON IF WERE ALSO NOT UPDATED, SO I WAS JUST SURFING THIS FAN FICTIONS ...N I FOUND U ...😳😳
O GOD !!!!   THANK  GOD ,  IT WAS SOOO   GOOD !!!!
PLZ SEND ME A PM OF THE NEXT PART...
N ALSO, PLZZZ  POST THE LINKS ON GEET'S DISCUSSION BOARD TOO...IF U WANT I'LL B MORE THAN JUST HAPPY TO DO IT 4 U ...JUST THOUGHT THIS B'COZ UR FF IS JUST TOOO GOOD N I THINK IT DESERVES MORE FAME ...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Awww... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Thank you so much!!!
You're so sweet!!!!πŸ˜›

I'm really glad that you enjoyed my SS so much. I just hope I continue to entertain you with equal fervour in the future as well.
And plz be my guest and post the link of my SS on Geet's Discussion Board, I'd be really obliged.

Thanks a tonne for your lovely comment, it's really nice of you to praise me so much.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Looking forward to reading your lovely comments in the future as well.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Lots of Love
Mirnalini⭐️
sunshine94 thumbnail
omg,,,,,,,,,,,yeh kya hai...maan ka toh sir sure ghoom raha hoga,,,,,,,,wwrong person 2 mess wid that is mrs MSK...hehehe cant wait 2 read d nxt part