Users

Frequent Posters

JULIEL thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
interesting ... great update!!
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Luvely update maan luvs troubling her n inreturn they makeup in intense way,maan babu geet ko itna gussa bhi mat dilao kagli baar vase ki jagah ur head will be there then who will save u frm our punjabi sherni.awsome prt.luving the way story shapingup.cont soon
libra25 thumbnail
hey dear...
me waitng for updates...
instead of author's notes...
plzplzplz plz plz give us few updates...
ohhh did i say few...
i have lost it...
as many as you can...

babaji...greedy me...
plz continue soon
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: mirnalini

Hey Khushi!!
😃

I had read your comment😊
But I couldn't reply since I was reading it from my ipod.

I have to say that I'm really very flattered that you liked my SS so much.
I just I hope I'm able to live up to your and all my other lovely readers' expectations in the future as well.

And I'm really glad that you understand the humour in what I'm writing.
Some people are angry at Maan out of their concern for Geet, so I've just been trying to explain to them the whole situation.

I'm also very happy that you like the way Maan is teasing her.

And by the way, was my suggestion able to solve your vm problem.
Just let me know if you need any more help.
I'd be glad to provide it.
And do PM the link of your video, I'd love to watch it.

Lots of love
Mirnalini⭐️

U were a great help to me...and yeah i have already uploaded it...it isnt a VM but certain scenes put together for my FF...u will see when i get over this writer's block in my head and update my FF...
and yes, write the story as u look at it, as it will be fuller, richer and more entertaining to us when it comes unadultered and so by the end of the day we profit by getting the satisfiction of such a good read...and ur as it is doing a very good job of it...👏 👏 👏
mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

U were a great help to me...and yeah i have already uploaded it...it isnt a VM but certain scenes put together for my FF...u will see when i get over this writer's block in my head and update my FF...
and yes, write the story as u look at it, as it will be fuller, richer and more entertaining to us when it comes unadultered and so by the end of the day we profit by getting the satisfiction of such a good read...and ur as it is doing a very good job of it...👏 👏 👏

THANKS!!!😳
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i loved the last 5 parts...omg...geet blasting upon maan concerning those girld was so funny n on top of that maan pretending he had not heard the naame maan with that of geet...[oor geet...n then their love making...dreamyyy...i thought maan wud have told geet everything...but then he decided to continue wiz his pranks...poor geet...n now he is even going for 3 days...i hope that geet tkes her revenge as welll...lolzz...it will b so much fun if she will tease maan as well...continue soon n thnx for the pm...cnt wait for the next part...
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I understand Maan's plan of understanding Maan and Geet's relationship. This is so funny. Maan is going to get it from sheet when she figures out he knew that she's his wife. I'm waiting for the sherni to be unleashed! Lol thanks for the updates 😊
ninand thumbnail
let me see.. hmm..
a sword? umm..no,  maybe a scythe?..umm..Nah.   hmm.. USTARA?!! oh yeh... 

why? oh.. to chop him into tiny little pieces of course🤬. unless Geet would wanna go for  -
'kick his arrogant behind to Mars'
'toss him in an angry beehive so he can get as close to all the 'Honeys' as he can get''
'simply grind her teeth and tear his storm-proof hair apart'.

Go Geet⭐️. Avenge yourself sweetie.. we re right there with all the ammo u may need.
Edited by ninand - 12 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved the updates and ur note

continue super soon

love
Sana
rosesana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update