Yes!
No!
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
I am looking forward to season 2
It is good soo far
But even though season 2 is going to be a fun journey,
i am still going to miss season 1

we can't forget all the romance, good, evil, friendship , family , even enemies and masti moments

Season 1 of Pkyek will always be a classic and lets hope season 2 is an amazing journey too

There are faces that are not in s2 but they will be missed a lot
But i am looking forward to new faces what this season stores.

All i have to say is Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek kahani is the Best❤️
Edited by Priyalovex3 - 12 years ago
only the first months before vampire revelation. after that we never had proper AP
of course i'm going to miss Abhiya and all the beautiful scenes we got😍
hmm yeah but s2 luks more promising
Ofcourse I'll miss season 1 Misha n gang ki masti n pranks, Abhiya love, Sid's evilness...season 2 also looks cool😎 with full on masti , dobriyal sisters love n of course the most awaited Abhiya Reunion😍😍
well of course i will miss season 1...because thats why we all are watching PKYEK and AbhiYa...old is always gold no matter how new overshadow the old...old is always gold

how can we miss

misha-panchi-piya-ruhi friendship...arnav-misha-panchi-piya bonding as father and daughters...T's bitchyness...Sid evilness...angad-ruhi gags...kabir-misha friendship...kabir's love for piya...madhu-panchi-piya-misha bonding as mother and daughters...ChanDeena bond and love...vampire fights...Raichand family dance...Sid's one liners...witty dialogues...abhay-sid chemistry...misha-abhay friendship...misha's pranks on T...T becomes use and throw property for abhay...sid...kabir...shanker...sid charming panchi...T's hilarious dances because of misha...misha slapping spree on T...misha-piya-panchi sisterly bonding

above all AbhiYa love...hate relationship...abhay's protectiveness for piya...his unconditional love for both piya and maithilli...

and also SidChi cute and subtle romance...from i hate you to i love you...funny love story...

and also the biggest twist ever maithilli being evil...

season 1 is gold yaar...though season 2 is promising and exciting...

those are all golden moments yaar...
specially i am  going to miss abhiya romance 😳
yes i miss season 1 for

abhiya,sid,chandeena and maithli
ofcourse i  miss season 1 ...it was awesome n i hope this new look of pkyek  will also create magic😊