Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

my all time favorite moment of siddhma will be their HM 1 and when riddhima closed the door to her past and outside world and admitted to sid that she does indeed feels something for him.

no one can beat those moment, i will always keep those memory b/c that riddhima and the farzy maya riddhima is like earth and hell.

SR were the best from Feb to March until a certain stalker came back!

I loved the honeymoon scene when she was caressing his hair and the mat jao scene was to die for!!

*sigh*

But Bani we should cherish those moments and ignore the rest of the rubbish!
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yes farrah di its his new pics.
yup munda has become very dubla patla but I love it...he looks super cute😳

but even I miss his Sid wala look a little golu molu😛
whispa thumbnail

OMG! i am getting all this crazy idea for my FF😆 BANG ON!!!!! 

I love your FF bani!😳

And I never everyone loves the mean Sid there but Im going to support our farzy maiyya in your FF!!😆😆

Zarqu please post these pics of KW in the SR AT. Im sure everyone would love to see them.😳
whispa thumbnail
Originally posted by: indian_beauty

yes farrah di its his new pics.

yup munda has become very dubla patla but I love it...he looks super cute😳

but even I miss his Sid wala look a little golu molu😛

'Golu molu'😆😆😆

How cute are you Zarqu??😆
indian_beauty thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Farrah-

SR were the best from Feb to March until a certain stalker came back!

I loved the honeymoon scene when she was caressing his hair and the mat jao scene was to die for!!

*sigh*

But Bani we should cherish those moments and ignore the rest of the rubbish!

*SIGH*

those were the most beautiful SR moments...the shayad yehi toh pyaar hai sequence...BEAUTIFUL!!!! the most beautiful Siddhima moment😳

and ur right Di we shud cherish these moments n thts wat I'm doing...for me tht farzy maiya was not Sid's Riddhima she was Hormaan's Basket ðŸ¤¢ for me Sid's Riddhima is happily married to Sid n in love with him😳😆
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
yes farah di we should.
p.s. the stalker was so psycho, worse then darr moive as if he will rape her if he got a chance🤢
.Shiva. thumbnail
i like him this way but little bit more muscle will work😆 i am a health freak so yeah i get why he wants to look like this, all this hard work is making him look very sexy and young.
whispa thumbnail

yes farah di we should.
p.s. the stalker was so psycho, worse then darr moive as if he will rape her if he got a chance🤢

He scared me Bani seriously!! I never knew I could dislike a character so much!!

Poor Sid!! But Im with you!! To me SR are living happily ever after somewhere.

And thats why I love reading all the wonderful FF's that give SR such a happy ending!
indian_beauty thumbnail
Farrah Di I think Heer's posting those pics in SR AT😛

@Banuu I agree yaar I love this nice n thin look of his it makes him look so young and now our competition's tough!! now toh I have gotta stop eating n only exercise...gotta match up to him na😆
.Shiva. thumbnail
lol farah di i didn't see those scene nor ever will be but zarqa, harshu and others told me how freaky it looked and it is scary then horror movie.

that hormaan had no guts to face sid and tell him dude i want your wife in my bed, so backoff! that coward took the most nasty road, to seduce a freaky woman and took her to bed.🤢🤢🤢🤢

if that coward had any guts then he would come face to face with sid and tell him i want to be with your wife so break the marriage, but stalking a married woman and then wants to **** the same place her husband made a special arrangement for him and his wife is beyond sickness.