Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

|KW Lovers ka Adda #42|[IO]-Yeh Toh Bada Filmy Hai (Page 27)

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Originally posted by -Farrah-

Originally posted by shewascool90210

zarqaAngrystop eating cupcake re, woman you are going to get fat adn then cry to us saying i want to look sexy for kwROFL

farah di yes she just did, nice to meet you. by the way you read my siddhima ff right?

chut upAngryAngry

I ate cupcake after 2 whole monthsShocked and woman I'm already sexy enuf for KW its him who has to get sexy for me ROFL

Hmmm... I can see theres lots of fights going on for KW...or is it Sid?LOLLOL

Since  Im too old  maybe i can referee!LOLLOL

oh nahh no fights at all...we have already sort that out...Karan Wahi belongs to us 4 Idiots Me Bani Harshu n our frnd Vidya...Me Harshu n Vidya share KW's eyes body lips n everything except his hair cuz tht belongs to Bani n she dsnt wanna share tht with usAngryAngryLOL

ShockedShockedShockedLOLLOLLOL

Zarqa take his smile!!LOL

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged

OMG! if cmg contuines then who knows they might show another EMA scene or they will kill sidShocked so happy that this nasty show ended and got the lowest TRP is history of indian show.ROFL

That EMA scene shocked me to the core!!ShockedShocked

Even my husband and my kids kept asking me if i was okay after that scene!!LOLLOL

u saw the disclaimer sceneShockedDead I did not have the heart to watch some nasty shit like that yuccckkk!!!!!! I only watched tht show after tht lusty tent scene only for Sid and saw only Sid scenes cuz I cudnt torture my eyes by seeing some lusty kachra so called eternal lobers DeadDeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whispanorzar

indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged

hrithik anushka in a movie together?Confused

reallyConfused

that'll be cool...anushka's pretty n duggu's HOT!!!
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

hi

OMG! if cmg contuines then who knows they might show another EMA scene or they will kill sidShocked so happy that this nasty show ended and got the lowest TRP is history of indian show.ROFL

hahah,ahhahahhha

norzar
whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Even my husband and my kids kept asking me if i was okay after that scene!!LOLLOL

farah di you saw that scene, i swaer when i heard there is going to be some nasty scene of lusty couple b/c the cvs are planning to break siddhima i was so shock beyond anything. raghni posted the promo of that scene and mistakenly i saw it and i swear i threw up and exited from that page. my stomach clinched. then some phanks wer epost this nasty picture into our topic and carrying in their siggie bo i was like no ownder they are lusty couple phanks, just like hormaan and farzy maya this people are nasty to.Dead

Unfortunately Bani i did and it was one of the worst things i have seen on indian TV! I was actually so shocked that they would show a married woman doing something like that with her ex lover on her honeymoon!!ShockedShocked

It was disgusting!! Mind you I couldnt get over the disclaimer rolling across the screen!!LOLLOL
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

zarqaAngrystop eating cupcake re, woman you are going to get fat adn then cry to us saying i want to look sexy for kwROFL

farah di yes she just did, nice to meet you. by the way you read my siddhima ff right?

chut upAngryAngry

I ate cupcake after 2 whole monthsShocked and woman I'm already sexy enuf for KW its him who has to get sexy for me ROFL

Hmmm... I can see theres lots of fights going on for KW...or is it Sid?LOLLOL

Since  Im too old  maybe i can referee!LOLLOL

oh nahh no fights at all...we have already sort that out...Karan Wahi belongs to us 4 Idiots Me Bani Harshu n our frnd Vidya...Me Harshu n Vidya share KW's eyes body lips n everything except his hair cuz tht belongs to Bani n she dsnt wanna share tht with usAngryAngryLOL

LOL

Zarqa take his smile!!LOL

LOLLOLLOL

arey don't worry we have everything of KW and everyone over knows that so they dnt even bother fighting with us cuz they know they will looseTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whispa

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Hellooo everyone HugHug

Isshh I LOVE my dabba EmbarrassedDay DreamingHeart

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged

u saw the disclaimer sceneShockedDead I did not have the heart to watch some nasty shit like that yuccckkk!!!!!! I only watched tht show after tht lusty tent scene only for Sid and saw only Sid scenes cuz I cudnt torture my eyes by seeing some lusty kachra so called eternal lobers DeadDeadDead

Unfortunately yes Zarqa but after that I only saw till Sid left because I just couldnt believe what rubbish they were showing!! Poor Sid!

I cried during his last scene. My hubby and kids thought I was mad!!LOLLOL

Go to top