Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

|KW Lovers ka Adda #42|[IO]-Yeh Toh Bada Filmy Hai (Page 26)

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

OMG! if cmg contuines then who knows they might show another EMA scene or they will kill sidShocked so happy that this nasty show ended and got the lowest TRP is history of indian show.ROFL

That EMA scene shocked me to the core!!ShockedShocked

Even my husband and my kids kept asking me if i was okay after that scene!!LOLLOL

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
thank you norzar and farah di. well when i first stared to see cmg, i wrote a scene about when siddhima were together, when riddhima nasty past came back, where sid told riddhima whenever you look up, you will always see me. that was my first post about siddhant modi, i swear to god i never wrote anything this dept as i did that day for the character siddhant modi. this character made me a better writer and a good human being for sure.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whispa

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

siddhant modi was an enigma, he was flawless. he is one of those friends that you wish to be beside you all through out your life b/c no matter what happens he always will be there for you. and of-course as a lover b/c if a man can give shelter to a broken woman and heals her from inside out who does not want a man like him in their life. he is a faithful husband, puts his wife desire and wish above his. always trying his best to make everything perfect for his wife and always letting her do what she wants to, he sets no boundary for her. even after marrying a woman with a nasty past, he accepted her whole heartily and never ever raised a finger at her b/c he trust his wife more then himself.

all in all siddhant modi is a man who all wants to marry. he is the perfect husband and friend.

Bang on my cupid!!!!!!

Siddhant Modi is every girl's dream n Riddhima herself said every girl should get a husband like Sid too bad she herself didn't value himAngry she lost the greatest thing she can ever wish for..i don't even pity her cuz Sid definitely deserves someone way better than farzy maiya!

whispa

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
hrithik anushka in a movie together?Confused
whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged

thank you norzar and farah di. well when i first stared to see cmg, i wrote a scene about when siddhima were together, when riddhima nasty past came back, where sid told riddhima whenever you look up, you will always see me. that was my first post about siddhant modi, i swear to god i never wrote anything this dept as i did that day for the character siddhant modi. this character made me a better writer and a good human being for sure.

I would love to read that Bani. Do post it or PM me.Embarrassed
whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

siddhant modi was an enigma, he was flawless. he is one of those friends that you wish to be beside you all through out your life b/c no matter what happens he always will be there for you. and of-course as a lover b/c if a man can give shelter to a broken woman and heals her from inside out who does not want a man like him in their life. he is a faithful husband, puts his wife desire and wish above his. always trying his best to make everything perfect for his wife and always letting her do what she wants to, he sets no boundary for her. even after marrying a woman with a nasty past, he accepted her whole heartily and never ever raised a finger at her b/c he trust his wife more then himself.

all in all siddhant modi is a man who all wants to marry. he is the perfect husband and friend.

Bang on my cupid!!!!!!

Siddhant Modi is every girl's dream n Riddhima herself said every girl should get a husband like Sid too bad she herself didn't value himAngry she lost the greatest thing she can ever wish for..i don't even pity her cuz Sid definitely deserves someone way better than farzy maiya!

I love the way you all call her farzy maiyya!LOL
indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farrah-

Originally posted by indian_beauty

zarqaAngrystop eating cupcake re, woman you are going to get fat adn then cry to us saying i want to look sexy for kwROFL

farah di yes she just did, nice to meet you. by the way you read my siddhima ff right?

chut upAngryAngry

I ate cupcake after 2 whole monthsShocked and woman I'm already sexy enuf for KW its him who has to get sexy for me ROFL

Hmmm... I can see theres lots of fights going on for KW...or is it Sid?LOLLOL

Since  Im too old  maybe i can referee!LOLLOL

oh nahh no fights at all...we have already sort that out...Karan Wahi belongs to us 4 Idiots Me Bani Harshu n our frnd Vidya...Me Harshu n Vidya share KW's eyes body lips n everything except his hair cuz tht belongs to Bani n she dsnt wanna share tht with usAngryAngryLOL

whispa

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farrah-

OMG! if cmg contuines then who knows they might show another EMA scene or they will kill sidShocked so happy that this nasty show ended and got the lowest TRP is history of indian show.ROFL

That EMA scene shocked me to the core!!ShockedShocked

Even my husband and my kids kept asking me if i was okay after that scene!!LOLLOL

farah di you saw that scene, i swaer when i heard there is going to be some nasty scene of lusty couple b/c the cvs are planning to break siddhima i was so shock beyond anything. raghni posted the promo of that scene and mistakenly i saw it and i swear i threw up and exited from that page. my stomach clinched. then some phanks wer epost this nasty picture into our topic and carrying in their siggie bo i was like no ownder they are lusty couple phanks, just like hormaan and farzy maya this people are nasty to.Dead

whispa

Go to top