Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

|KW Lovers ka Adda #42|[IO]-Yeh Toh Bada Filmy Hai (Page 114)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farrah-

Sid walked away with sympathy and KW walked away with dignity!Embarrassed

also purity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed honorable man for sure that siddhant modi is!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whispa

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
OMG! i can never go and watch those nasty scene even for my FF, i saw bits and pieces of it b/c of siddhima scene and FB of nastiness, that was it and it got my BP high so so much that i don't need to see anything else to hate farzy maya. 
RestlessWriter Goldie
RestlessWriter
RestlessWriter

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

neet and farah di atleast you guys had your hubby and kids to vent on, here i had none but my mom and when i told her what happened she told me i better not what this nasty show ever again. she freaked out at me then me freaking out on her.ROFL

Lol thats the same thing my mom said too.. Actually my sister is/ was an AR fan (but even she said that what they did in the end was ridiculous; she did not want SR to get married. Thats her POV, never mind.) and I told my mom what happened and how it happened and my mom was so shocked.. She was even more shocked that my Di was an AR fan and then she joined me in supporting SR.. and she even likes KW better than you-know-who... Embarrassed

whispa

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
omg! neet my mome loves karan wahi to and she really adored siddhima until i told her farzy maya stuff, she was about to puke.LOL

whispa

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
karan'wahiEmbarrassed
whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Okay sweeties Ive had a wonderful time talking about SR with all of you but time for me to go!!

I will see you all tomorrow!!Hug
RestlessWriter Goldie
RestlessWriter
RestlessWriter

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

can we plzzz not talk about Hormaan n lusty anymore I swear my BP's getting high n I feel lyk punching the crap outta someone!

Okay time for change of topic since all our BPs are getting high.. lets talk about KW Embarrassed Day Dreaming and his birthdya plans.. I wish he has a grand bday party like last year so we get to see his interviews in all the channels Day Dreaming
indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neet06

Originally posted by -Farrah-

Originally posted by indian_beauty

Originally posted by shewascool90210

lol farah di i didn't see those scene nor ever will be but zarqa, harshu and others told me how freaky it looked and it is scary then horror movie.

that hormaan had no guts to face sid and tell him dude i want your wife in my bed, so backoff! that coward took the most nasty road, to seduce a freaky woman and took her to bed.Dead

if that coward had any guts then he would come face to face with sid and tell him i want to be with your wife so break the marriage, but stalking a married woman and then wants to **** the same place her husband made a special arrangement for him and his wife is beyond sickness.

I did not see tht disclaimer scene either ewww NEVER Dead

tht man creature whatever he is just Dead

Unfortunately I watched it with my mouth open in total shock and in disbelief at what i was seeing! And then I got diverted by the disclaimer going across the scene!!LOLLOL

I saw the precap so I skipped the episode and watched all the SR scenes which Vidya posted on Youtube.. Lekin later to write an FF I had to go back and sit through the torture of actually watching that scene *shudders* I find it so hard to believe that Riddhima did not think of Sid even for a second (till of course the bracelet broke.. Makes me wonder if they would have gone all the way if the bracelet hadn't broken.. Let Sidra's Sid says in her FF...) For me, the moment I saw it was Armaan instead of Sid, my thoughts were rooted on Sid and on how he would react to all that was happening.. And point to be noted here is I am not Sid's wife and I am nobody in his life yet still if I thought of him I cannot fathom how his own wife did not think of him... World's greatest unsolved mystery I guess... Whoever said that  "A woman's mind is the greatest mystery on earth" must definitely have had Riddhima in mind...

oh lord u both had to go thru the torture...my heart goes out to u guys srsly!!! and what bothered me the most was tht didn't she "confess" to Sid out loud n uske baad bhi tht hormaan did not back of n continued to seduce her...lyk W*F!!! n Riddhima *SIGH* she is a kalank on womanhood and neet I can bet everything tht if the bracelet was not there they wud've gone all the way after all they're lusty lobers Dead 

Sid I can't even imagine how can someone even think of hurting a man like Sid in such a disgusting way...he trusted his wife blindly gave her unconditional love more than she deserves gave her life a new meaning if it wasn't for Sid she wud've been dead...he always put her happiness before he's love was so selfless n yet he got all this in return...I just Cry

in bold I so agree with it ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Go to top