Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
omg! neet my mome loves karan wahi to and she really adored siddhima until i told her farzy maya stuff, she was about to puke.😆
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okay sweeties Ive had a wonderful time talking about SR with all of you but time for me to go!!

I will see you all tomorrow!!🤗
RestlessWriter thumbnail
Originally posted by: indian_beauty

can we plzzz not talk about Hormaan n lusty anymore I swear my BP's getting high n I feel lyk punching the crap outta someone!

Okay time for change of topic since all our BPs are getting high.. lets talk about KW 😳 😍 and his birthdya plans.. I wish he has a grand bday party like last year so we get to see his interviews in all the channels 😍
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: neet06

I saw the precap so I skipped the episode and watched all the SR scenes which Vidya posted on Youtube.. Lekin later to write an FF I had to go back and sit through the torture of actually watching that scene *shudders* I find it so hard to believe that Riddhima did not think of Sid even for a second (till of course the bracelet broke.. Makes me wonder if they would have gone all the way if the bracelet hadn't broken.. Let Sidra's Sid says in her FF...) For me, the moment I saw it was Armaan instead of Sid, my thoughts were rooted on Sid and on how he would react to all that was happening.. And point to be noted here is I am not Sid's wife and I am nobody in his life yet still if I thought of him I cannot fathom how his own wife did not think of him... World's greatest unsolved mystery I guess... Whoever said that  "A woman's mind is the greatest mystery on earth" must definitely have had Riddhima in mind...

oh lord u both had to go thru the torture...my heart goes out to u guys srsly!!! and what bothered me the most was tht didn't she "confess" to Sid out loud n uske baad bhi tht hormaan did not back of n continued to seduce her...lyk W*F!!! n Riddhima *SIGH* she is a kalank on womanhood and neet I can bet everything tht if the bracelet was not there they wud've gone all the way after all they're lusty lobers 🤢 

Sid I can't even imagine how can someone even think of hurting a man like Sid in such a disgusting way...he trusted his wife blindly gave her unconditional love more than she deserves gave her life a new meaning if it wasn't for Sid she wud've been dead...he always put her happiness before he's love was so selfless n yet he got all this in return...I just 😭

in bold I so agree with it 🤣ROFLROFLROFLROFL
.Shiva. thumbnail
bye farah di, see you tomorrow🤗

p.s. even i am out i have some things that need to be finish, so i will see everyone at night time.
RestlessWriter thumbnail
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

bye farah di, see you tomorrow🤗

p.s. even i am out i have some things that need to be finish, so i will see everyone at night time.

Bye Farrah!!! Bye Banu!!!

Zarq!! You think between the two of us we could finish this thread???!!!
.Shiva. thumbnail
"A woman's mind is the greatest mystery on earth" must definitely have had Riddhima in mind.
🤣🤣
i guess the person knew that farzy maya will do this to sid.
🤣
indian_beauty thumbnail
Originally posted by: neet06

Lol thats the same thing my mom said too.. Actually my sister is/ was an AR fan (but even she said that what they did in the end was ridiculous; she did not want SR to get married. Thats her POV, never mind.) and I told my mom what happened and how it happened and my mom was so shocked.. She was even more shocked that my Di was an AR fan and then she joined me in supporting SR.. and she even likes KW better than you-know-who... 😳

my mom said u knw who looks lyk a freakin junglee n she said he looks ganda n lyk a chuse la aam😆 n she didn't say anything about KW but my dad saw the JeRan iktara performance n he said kaafi handsome ladka hai 😳 n then of course I blushed😛
indian_beauty thumbnail
Bye Banu n Farrah Di see u guys later 🤗

ya Neet I think so...we can give it a try
indian_beauty thumbnail
BRB n then pakka will try to finish this thread!