Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ginac

Farrah ur my kind of a girl. GOD HOW I WANT THAT RIDDHIMA TO SUFFER AND BIG TIME ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT TOLERATE RIDZ OR HER FARZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im telling you Ginac I nearly spat out my drink when I was watching that horrible scene and she labelled everything farz!! I was like  😲😲😲😲
whispa thumbnail

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

gin i wil shoot farzy maya if she ever utters the word farz again, shame on that woman🀒 after want to sleep with her husband and openly exposing in front of her husband she says it was farz, who the hell does this stuff and then says oh baby it was nothing but a farzπŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Exactly Bani!! I think we should send the cv's some of the pictures where Ridhimma herself is hugging and blushing when Sids around and ask them waht exactly is Farz about that!!
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
farah di i don't even spit on that farzy maya and careless if she gets run by a bus, riddhima is nasty who playes wiht two men at the same timeπŸ€’πŸ˜† but yes she is part of siddhima, so i have tiny biny ok feelings for her in my FF other then that i say i will push her to ocean and shark will eat her.🀣
whispa thumbnail

farah di i don't even spit on that farzy maya and careless if she gets run by a bus, riddhima is nasty who playes wiht two men at the same timeπŸ€’πŸ˜† but yes she is part of siddhima, so i have tiny biny ok feelings for her in my FF other then that i say i will push her to ocean and shark will eat her.🀣

You are just too cute Bani!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I wish I had been there to read some of your posts when Ridhimma decided to have some EMA time with her ex lover!! I think I would have enjoyed reading your views!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Farrah-

Exactly Bani!! I think we should send the cv's some of the pictures where Ridhimma herself is hugging and blushing when Sids around and ask them waht exactly is Farz about that!!

we asked them farah di and they said the same BS lusty couple is heer and ranjha, they are true lover. we were like dude don't compare that eternal lover with lusty couple🀣 they had no answer to our question to to chant  bye.
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

gin i wil shoot farzy maya if she ever utters the word farz again, shame on that woman🀒 after want to sleep with her husband and openly exposing in front of her husband she says it was farz, who the hell does this stuff and then says oh baby it was nothing but a farzπŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Bani all i want is 30sec with farzy stupid woman. God Butter chicken will look amazing after I hav finished with her.😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
30 SECS THATS ALL I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.Shiva. thumbnail

You are just too cute Bani!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I wish I had been there to read some of your posts when Ridhimma decided to have some EMA time with her ex lover!! I think I would have enjoyed reading your views!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh you should have b/c i cursed her elft, right, up down and center, that is why i got my first ID bandeed. gin might now what i said.πŸ˜†

p.s. i ahve to go now, i will meet you guys around 11, till then have fun.
ginac thumbnail

Im telling you Ginac I nearly spat out my drink when I was watching that horrible scene and she labelled everything farz!! I was like  😲😲😲😲

Farrah my sweet I dont even want to be in the same room as this troll. god she disgusts me to the max and I am a married woman.
whispa thumbnail

we asked them farah di and they said the same BS lusty couple is heer and ranjha, they are true lover. we were like dude don't compare that eternal lover with lusty couple🀣 they had no answer to our question to to chant  bye.

Heer Ranjha!!😲😲😲

I think I read an interview once where KSG called Arman and Ridhimma Romeo and Juliet!! I was πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sorry if Im offending any KSG fans here!πŸ˜•

ginac thumbnail

Bani even the sharks wud not take a bite at this woman. !!!!!!!!!! Sharks hav sum standards to stick to not this piece of nasty work.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ