|KW Lovers ka Adda #42|[IO]-Yeh Toh Bada Filmy Hai - Page 46

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Farrah-

Hello everyone😃
Farrah meri jaan. how r u. nice to meet u.🤗
Originally posted by shewascool90210

study is ok and yes it is hard with work and stuff but if i don't update my whoile PM is filled with this 😡 and chudail saalio wants to kill me😆

No no I wont let anyone kill u . U r too precious to us all. Its ok. Main Hoon Na
luv u tooo much for anyone to do that to u🤗

study is ok and yes it is hard with work and stuff but if i don't update my whoile PM is filled with this 😡 and chudail saalio wants to kill me😆

Bani sweetie🤗

The reason everyonewants you to update and threaten you is cos your story is so amazing! And I think everyone likes to see Ridhimma suffer!😆

But studies come first...so i have to keep reminding my teenagers!😆
Originally posted by ginac

Bani kw looks good in any colour. absolutely luv the colour of his superman tshirt. He looks amazing.!!!!!!!😛😛😛

yes he does gin, but i swear when he wears black and white i *faint* munda needs to straighten his hair, i like his straight hair.😆

No no I wont let anyone kill u . U r too precious to us all. Its ok. Main Hoon Na
luv u tooo much for anyone to do that to u🤗
thank you gin you are the only one who does not kill me🤗🤣
farah di not only others i like to make farzy maya suffere so so much🤣 i am sure you like it to

Farrah meri jaan. how r u. nice to meet u.🤗

Hello Ginac

Its lovely to meet you and thankyou for the warm welcome🤗
Originally posted by -Farrah-

Bani sweetie🤗

The reason everyonewants you to update and threaten you is cos your story is so amazing! And I think everyone likes to see Ridhimma suffer!😆

But studies come first...so i have to keep reminding my teenagers!😆
Farrah ur my kind of a girl. GOD HOW I WANT THAT RIDDHIMA TO SUFFER AND BIG TIME ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT TOLERATE RIDZ OR HER FARZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

farah di not only others i like to make farzy maya suffere so so much🤣 i am sure you like it to

Bani i think we all want to strangle Ridhimma!!😆😆

But at the end of the day she is the other half if SR so I do have a soft spot for her!😆
gin i wil shoot farzy maya if she ever utters the word farz again, shame on that woman🤢 after want to sleep with her husband and openly exposing in front of her husband she says it was farz, who the hell does this stuff and then says oh baby it was nothing but a farz😲😕